[Serious] Just mew and shut up.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

Adept
Your skull, maxilla, and lower third grows well into your early 20s. The results you see from people who supposedly start looking better from "mewing." is not false, as mewing to a degree has helped lead the growth into the right direction.

A simple technique like mewing is not difficult. Why would you want to mouth breath like a goblin?

There's absolutely nothing to lose by mewing. You can only gain.

SikKunt

SikKunt

I am the übermensch
I'm guessing hard mew right?

Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Adept
mewing is for wishful thinking brokecels, if you have money just get a genio, honestly. its not that expensive and mewing is not even proven to work, I don't like the idea of dedicating so much time and effort into something that has no guarantee of having any effect at all.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Apprentice
Your skull, maxilla, and lower third grows well into your early 20s. The results you see from people who supposedly start looking better from "mewing." is not false, as mewing to a degree has helped lead the growth into the right direction.

A simple technique like mewing is not difficult. Why would you want to mouth breath like a goblin?

There's absolutely nothing to lose by mewing. You can only gain.
Carry on being a faggot. Just mew bro! Not a single iota of photographic evidence for it bro!

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Arcanologist
no maxilla for your face

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

Adept
How long doe slight pressure mewing take to have a noticeable impact fixing a recessed chin?
Tongue on the roof of the mouth doesn't really help your chin that well as it's primarily for the maxilla. For changes it's between the ages of 16-20 or younger, (less than 20)

Now for your case, you'd want to apply slight pressure to your lower front teeth gums.

make_it_to_the_top

make_it_to_the_top

Vampiremaxxer
"Tounge sweep swallow" is what makes the most difference in mewing routines IMO (buccinator atrophy is legit af)

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
I have been hard mewing on top of hard clenching during the night as a reaction response to my apnea + mewing for almost a year and saw 0 improvements, and I know for a fact my apnea hasn't got better, keep copping boddy boyo. Luckily a surgeon will actually be moving my bones in a couple of months.

Last edited:
prettymuchfuxed

prettymuchfuxed

Amateur
mewing is the biggest cope known to mankind. The word mew should be banned on this forum, tbh.

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I have been hard mewing on top of hard clenching during the night as a reaction response to my apnea + mewing and saw 0 improvements, and I know for a fact my apnea hasn't got better, keep copping body boyo. Luckily a surgeon will actually be moving my bones in a couple of months.
This. In fact it has gotten much worse. The only thing which helped was diet changes and even then that won’t change my jawline.

mouthbreatheraf

mouthbreatheraf

Jailbait fan
I have been hard mewing on top of hard clenching during the night as a reaction response to my apnea + mewing for almost a year and saw 0 improvements, and I know for a fact my apnea hasn't got better, keep copping boddy boyo. Luckily a surgeon will actually be moving my bones in a couple of months.
Is there no surgery for sleep apnea? I have sleep apnea as well, and sleep feels like torture.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

Adept
age?

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
An age that you seem to indicate it should work

Same old, most newcels that come here are hopeful about mewing until the realize two months later that it is all cope because they are too old for it to work and even then it has his limitations for young children. Have fun with your 2 months of last resort cope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FatJattMofo OffTopic 26
KrissKross OffTopic 6
TeemoNation OffTopic 2