Just mew and shut up.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Your skull, maxilla, and lower third grows well into your early 20s. The results you see from people who supposedly start looking better from "mewing." is not false, as mewing to a degree has helped lead the growth into the right direction.

A simple technique like mewing is not difficult. Why would you want to mouth breath like a goblin?

There's absolutely nothing to lose by mewing. You can only gain.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bennett, Acnno, MD_Hopeful69 and 9 others
K

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and sorrowfulsad
I'm guessing hard mew right?

Not working

OP just shut up.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and kobecel
fobos

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms, Currycellmate, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
mew is god but mewtwo is better

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and Deleted member 1680
mewing is for wishful thinking brokecels, if you have money just get a genio, honestly. its not that expensive and mewing is not even proven to work, I don't like the idea of dedicating so much time and effort into something that has no guarantee of having any effect at all.

Your skull, maxilla, and lower third grows well into your early 20s. The results you see from people who supposedly start looking better from "mewing." is not false, as mewing to a degree has helped lead the growth into the right direction.

A simple technique like mewing is not difficult. Why would you want to mouth breath like a goblin?

There's absolutely nothing to lose by mewing. You can only gain.
Carry on being a faggot. Just mew bro! Not a single iota of photographic evidence for it bro!

No incel has become goodlooking by mewing. Mewing is something for nice looking people do to improve themselves.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, MD_Hopeful69 and Deleted member 1106
no maxilla for your face

How long doe slight pressure mewing take to have a noticeable impact fixing a recessed chin?
Tongue on the roof of the mouth doesn't really help your chin that well as it's primarily for the maxilla. For changes it's between the ages of 16-20 or younger, (less than 20)

Now for your case, you'd want to apply slight pressure to your lower front teeth gums.

Just shut the fuck up and mew

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
"Tounge sweep swallow" is what makes the most difference in mewing routines IMO (buccinator atrophy is legit af)

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
I have been hard mewing on top of hard clenching during the night as a reaction response to my apnea + mewing for almost a year and saw 0 improvements, and I know for a fact my apnea hasn't got better, keep copping boddy boyo. Luckily a surgeon will actually be moving my bones in a couple of months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
mewing is the biggest cope known to mankind. The word mew should be banned on this forum, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and mojopin
I have been hard mewing on top of hard clenching during the night as a reaction response to my apnea + mewing and saw 0 improvements, and I know for a fact my apnea hasn't got better, keep copping body boyo. Luckily a surgeon will actually be moving my bones in a couple of months.
This. In fact it has gotten much worse. The only thing which helped was diet changes and even then that won’t change my jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
I have been hard mewing on top of hard clenching during the night as a reaction response to my apnea + mewing for almost a year and saw 0 improvements, and I know for a fact my apnea hasn't got better, keep copping boddy boyo. Luckily a surgeon will actually be moving my bones in a couple of months.
Is there no surgery for sleep apnea? I have sleep apnea as well, and sleep feels like torture.

age?

An age that you seem to indicate it should work

Same old, most newcels that come here are hopeful about mewing until the realize two months later that it is all cope because they are too old for it to work and even then it has his limitations for young children. Have fun with your 2 months of last resort cope.