D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
no doubt
i have poor teeth show

What? Ok?
check my supraorbitals thread in a sec
What? Ok?
nvm here you go here. Tbh this is the biggest problem with smiling. My whole midface and jaw goes to shit. And my paranasal hollowing looks like shit in that case. The red area is where my philtrum is/where it separates nose and mouth area. just so that you can see chin tho
probably gonna get it more angular + get that maxillary downgraft so that its not vertically short and my teeth show fully. Ive never seen someone that has a maxilla so short it makes their teeth show bad irl anyway. This makes a lot of sense to me

Last edited:
check my supraorbitals thread in a sec

nvm here you go here. Tbh this is the biggest problem with smiling. My whole midface and jaw goes to shit. And my paranasal hollowing looks like shit in that case. The red area is where my philtrum is/where it separates nose and mouth area. just so that you can see chin tho
probably gonna get it more angular + get that maxillary downgraft so that its not vertically short and my teeth show fully. Ive never seen someone that has a maxilla so short it makes their teeth show bad irl anyway. This makes a lot of sense to me
View attachment 42881
Just lol at every psl user desperately hiding any upper eyelid exposure and squinting like they're taking a dump

Just lol at every psl user desperately hiding any upper eyelid exposure and squinting like they're taking a dump
if you actually think Im squinting in any pic youre a retard. Check my supraorbitals thread.
also

Literally how it looks like, my eye area fat is so good i dont have to squint
I can pm you pics of my full face and my face in motion even with this eye area, unmoved, when I open my eyes completely it looks like this

because of bones, even if i try to be bug eyed my brow ridge is so big and my brows are so low set it just looks like im giving a stare instead of opening my eyes

if you actually think Im squinting in any pic youre a retard. Check my supraorbitals thread.
also
View attachment 42894
View attachment 42895
Literally how it looks like, my eye area fat is so good i dont have to squint
I can pm you pics of my full face and my face in motion even with this eye area, unmoved, when I open my eyes completely it looks like this
View attachment 42896
because of bones, even if i try to be bug eyed my brow ridge is so big and my brows are so low set it just looks like im giving a stare instead of opening my eyes
Shut the fuck up 1, the orbicularis oculi are flexed so ur squinting and 2, the picture is taken from above. Shit post, kill yourself

Shut the fuck up 1, the orbicularis oculi are flexed so ur squinting and 2, the picture is taken from above. Shit post, kill yourself
Lmfao the picture is taken straight in front of my face you ugly subhuman
nothing is flexed in that image except my undereye support which just looks like that normally
here goes my theory that u first need to possess a feature before u judge it
reminder u have green bug eyes, 0 dimorphism (flat brow ridge, high gonial angle, small ramus, tiny skull, high facial height to width ratio instead of vice versa) legit subhuman thinks hunter eyes dont exist