Just remembered this happened to me jfl

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
One day a few months ago a girl from high school that I wasn't very close to called me and said she can't tutor the little kids after school that day (she does a volunteering program where she tutors 10yo's) and so she asked me to cover for her after school. I was already blackpilled by then so I thought very carefully about whether I was doing that because I really wanted to or if I was just being a cuck and helping her just because she is pretty even though I will never get with her. And I came to the conclusion that I had nothing to do after school anyways and helping the kids could be fun. So I accepted.

When I got there to tutor the little kids the only other high schooler that was there was one of the most popular stacies from our school. She was a rich spoiled blonde. She seemed uncomfortable that her friends didn't come (there was another girl that also skipped that day) and that she was alone with just me and kids. Anyways, the kids were being messy and and just yelling at one another the whole time instead of listening and doing their work, kind of expected of kids, I didn't really mind, I was playing with them too. But she was bothered by it. At some point we caught the kids attention and managed to get some work done together, I was having a good time.

Then this happened: in the middle of conversations and a lot of playing an 8 year old boy said "You two would make a good couple". I froze when he said that, poor boy, he doesn't understand she's completely out of my league. she just laughed in a mocking tone and ignored the boys comment. brutal.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 470, Peachy and 1 other person
One day a few months ago a girl from high school that I wasn't very close to called me and said she can't tutor the little kids after school that day (she does a volunteering program where she tutors 10yo's) and so she asked me to cover for her aster school. I was already blackpilled by then so I thought very carefully about whether I was doing that because I really wanted to or if I was just being a cuck and helping her just because she is pretty even though I will never get with her. And I came to the conclusion that I had nothing to do after school anyways and helping the kids could be fun. So I accepted.

When I got there to tutor the little kids the only other wish schooler there was one of the most popular stacies from our school. She was a rich spoiled blonde. She seemed uncomfortable that her friends didn't come (there was another girl that also skipped that day) and that she was alone with just me and kids. Anyways, the kids were being messy and and just yelling at one another the whole time instead of listening and doing their work, kind of expected of kids, I didn't really mind, I was playing with them too. But she was bothered by it. At some point we caught the kids attention and managed to get some work done together, I was having a good time.

Then this happened: in the middle of conversations and a lot of playing an 8 year old boy said "You two would make a good couple". I froze when he said that, poor boy, he doesn't understand she's completely out of my league. she just laughed in a mocking tone and ignored the boys comment. brutal.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Giga ultra super duper sad shit, man

not even the title

she brutally blackpilled that 8y/o bluepilled soyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Heirio
Sad shit man
I’m sure this has happened to everyone at a point though, even some chad lites/high tier normies