Just Roidmaxx - Aspiring pro bodybuilder a little perspective for you guys

ProfessionalGymcel

ProfessionalGymcel

Iron
Already made a post in the "Ratings" section :
But I make it here also if I can help more people, I would more than happily do so.

Aspiring pro bodybuilder here. 1m88 for 102kg at 10% already roided obviously but I want to make my way to 115kg/8% and become an IFBB Pro League Classic Physique. Look for Calum Von Moger/Chris Bumstead to see what it looks like.
Just a little perspective from someone who actually knows what it's like to be really muscular and what it was like to be really skinny (I've started at 45kg for 1m68 at 13 y/o and everyone used to think I was a girl because I had my hair long until 16).

In my experience going to nightclubs (I've been at the very least one hundred times in my life), I've seen guys my height with model tier faces who couldn't compete with me. Girls tend to gravitate around me as I'm almost always the tallest guy and obviously the largest guy, even among bouncers. In France, where I live, people use roids even less so I'm almost in my own league. Only seen one obvious other roid user in the hundred of nights out I've went to.

Agreed that I'm far from ugly but just know that when you have 30 to 40kg of muscle on every male in the room, that you're lean and veiny as fck, there is this raw agression/domination that can compensate for a lot of your failos and which is MUCH MORE remarkable than a few milimeters on your face.
No offense to any male models but you would put them at my side, they would look ridiculous frame wise as they would look so small.
In my experience, I've been up to 102kg 10%bf, and I've still not seen one diminishing return, the bigger I get the better. Obviously we're on a blackpilled forum here, but it's always good to remember to look at what girls are doing and not what they're saying. I've litteraly had one girl asking me to get out of the nightclub and go to her appartement, but I refused her because it was still early and I knew I could do so much better than her just to hear her a few minutes later talking to one of my friend "The muscular guy right here, I don't like him at all, he's toooooo muscular." Talk about protecting your ego lmfao.

My advice to anyone reading this is : go to the gym and roid your way to height +10/15kg at 10%, that's the time you'll be really freaky, you will obtain immediate respect from other guys who will go to you asking for advices and present you to their female friends. Their female friends which will be impressed as hell if you flash your abs or contract your biceps and will want to touch you everywhere and from there, it's hard not to fuck. And know that's NOT that bad for health, I'm actually cruising as opposed to blasting and I'm keeping the physique that you can see on 200mg Test E/week and 2IU GH/day. I've been on much higher doses to build this physique but maintaining is easy as fck and not that bad for health.

Just remember that when more than half the population is overweight, a great body goes a long way ! AMA !

1 3 117676972 289896555769532 2355723672473119961 n 117752414 319722985898341 3676996583665508164 n 117769356 310345763499001 2493735709077880306 n 117780530 680420649485994 2175680500949672972 n 117803875 325249355285400 177833294869976564 n 117816860 3253150684753543 1079606434685724263 n 117827350 991512677965510 4520440302201075378 n 117830420 294931255097714 2340596227448347424 n

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 9568, Yerico7 and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 2788, Deleted member 4054 and 7 others
What's your bideltoid bro? And what about biacromial?

Suifuel to know I can never look "big" - 5'11 and only 19.5" bideltoid

What's your bideltoid bro? And what about biacromial?

Suifuel to know I can never look "big" - 5'11 and only 19.5" bideltoid

58cm dunno about inches, but I plan on getting a clavicle lenghtening surgery and getting 15kg more of muscle so I would probably be well over 63cm.

Yeah, 19.5 inches is quite short since you're under the average of bideltoid breadth while being above average in height but nothing unfixable, watch how narrow I was when I began at 1m68/45kg/13yo.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
idk
From all the steroids + useless supplements you could save for surgery
you can get a decent body with creatine after 2 years aswell
but you do you
good thread anyways.

Your clavicles grow until 25 y/o, it's the last bone to fuse + you can have clavicle lengthening + just put on 20kg of muscle and you will be 23/24 inches and far above average. Bro seriously, it's far from being over !

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Copemaxxing, Yerico7 and 3 others
Your clavicles grow until 25 y/o,
I want to run HGH, do you think it could grow my clavicles when combined with wide grip pullups, steeve reeves shrugs etc? Did your clavicles grow?

Also, can I pm you my frame/physique?

It's hard to evaluate how much I got only from bone since I started roiding at age 20 until now and gained roughly 17kg of muscle but I'm sure my bone did grow a bit.

Yes, go ahead and pm your pic bro. ;)

Interesting thread, I’ve got a similar height to your and I got some questions.

what cycles were you on to get to that point? I’ve been training for only 6 months and I’m around 172lb 15% bf and in deciding when I should start using and what substances.

Lol at the cope

go to the gym no needs for roids it will destroy you collagen and makes you bald

you could literally get 15 pounds of muscles by just working out and achieving an ideal Body without all that steroids that’s have negative impact on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Copeful and Deleted member 6113
Lol at the cope

go to the gym no needs for roids it will destroy you collagen and makes you bald

you could literally get 15 pounds of muscles by just working out and achieving an ideal Body without all that steroids that’s have negative impact on you

You have no idea what you're talking about. The natty limit is really low and sadly, everyone's perception (including yours) has been fcked up because of Instagram and fake natties.

This is what a true natty looks like :

This is not impressive and you will mostly go unnoticed if you're not shirtless.

• +1
Reactions: Joodz, UltimateMan, Copemaxxing and 8 others
You have no idea what you're talking about. The natty limit is really low and sadly, everyone's perception (including yours) has been fcked up because of Instagram and fake natties.

View attachment 584542View attachment 584546View attachment 584547

This is not impressive and you will mostly go unnoticed if you're not shirtless.
No man

they are good enough for most females

women don’t like it when they see a guy who is too big, just saying

collagen and hair > big muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Copemaxxing, Germania and 3 others
Roidcopers will always try to convince you there enlarged organs and bald headed lifestyle is equivalent to a psl7 model. Guess what it's not.
tldr face>body - always and forever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Copeful
Interesting thread, I’ve got a similar height to your and I got some questions.

what cycles were you on to get to that point? I’ve been training for only 6 months and I’m around 172lb 15% bf and in deciding when I should start using and what substances.

Well I started using at 20yo, so 7 years after I started training. I won't tell you the dosages because it's a personal thing but I used test, tren and mast to get to this physique. I'm now toying with test, tren, hgh and insulin to get where I want.

Well I started using at 20yo, so 7 years after I started training. I won't tell you the dosages because it's a personal thing but I used test, tren and mast to get to this physique. I'm now toying with test, tren, hgh and insulin to get where I want.
Would you say the hgh was helpful, I’m thinking test 250 mg + anavar + hgh for my first cycle, since I heard hgh could help you gain height

This is shit advice for any manlets tbh. For you it works because of your height so you end up mogging most people frame and height. For me being a turbo manlet if I roid maxxed people would think I am a napoleon complex midget who thinks he is tough or whatever shit they would say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Copemaxxing, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Would you say the hgh was helpful, I’m thinking test 250 mg + anavar + hgh for my first cycle, since I heard hgh could help you gain height
HGH wont increase your height if you are done growing. If you are still growing aka a teenager why the fuck are you here? Get out while you still can.

No man

Roidcopers will always try to convince you there enlarged organs and bald headed lifestyle is equivalent to a psl7 model. Guess what it's not.
tldr face>body - always and forever.

What kills me is that you guys have always been small all your life, I tell you from first hand experience that I've seen an enormous improvement going from 45kg to 85kg but even more when I started roiding and got from 85kg to 102kg and you guys are continuing to deny the FACT that I'm living these improvements based on your beliefs which are themselves based on nothing. :lul:
Just accept the fact that you don't want to make the effort to go on roids and go hard at the gym, you will be more at peace with yourselves but stop denying the benefits we get to being big and lean because you know nothing about this since you've never experienced it.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Joodz and TopzCat1
This is shit advice for any manlets tbh. For you it works because of your height so you end up mogging most people frame and height. For me being a turbo manlet if I roid maxxed people would think I am a napoleon complex midget who thinks he is tough or whatever shit they would say

Aka, find more excuses to not go hard at the gym. You're a 3 dimensional being. If you can't be high, you can be wide and deep. :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Joodz
What kills me is that you guys have always been small all your life, I tell you from first hand experience that I've seen an enormous improvement going from 45kg to 85kg but even more when I started roiding and got from 85kg to 102kg and you guys are continuing to deny the FACT that I'm living these improvements based on your beliefs which are themselves based on nothing. :lul:
Just accept the fact that you don't want to make the effort to go on roids and go hard at the gym, you will be more at peace with yourselves but stop denying the benefits we get to being big and lean because you know nothing about this since you've never experienced it.
It might help but you are acting like being a subhuman roid head is superior to being a skinny supermodel faced chad. JFL delusional

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 4213, Julius and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
It might help but you are acting like being a subhuman roid head is superior to being a skinny supermodel faced chad. JFL delusional

Being an average faced (like me) roid head is superior to being a skinny supermodel faced chad. Being a skinny supermodel will never commands respect or domination among males of females. You can't really take any male seriously as a threat when his arms are barely 14 inches and he couldn't even bench 2 plates.

• +1
Reactions: Joodz, Copemaxxing, Morpheus and 1 other person
only works for you because you're tall and your face isn't butt ugly. There's really no point in roiding as a manlet unless you're a pro athlete.

Is finasteride enough safety for a guy with hairloss, to go on 200mg t every week?

only works for you because you're tall and your face isn't butt ugly. There's really no point in roiding as a manlet unless you're a pro athlete.

Find more excuses to not go hard at the gym. FFS guys, I know a lot of short people who started using steroids at around the same time as me and no one regrets it, everyone says that it helps them with girls. If you're short and not wide as fck, you're basically a girl. :lul: Just because you height is suboptimal doesn't mean that the rest of your body has to be suboptimal too.
You guys are basically refusing my help right here. I get nothing getting you on roids just so you know, I'm just trying to help you by telling you my story. You might not be 6 feet 2 like me but you will still benefit from gaining 20 pounds of muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 4213
Is finasteride enough safety for a guy with hairloss, to go on 200mg t every week?
200mg wont do that much unless your T is already low right now. Go for at least 400 a week for your first cycle. Preferably 500.

Find more excuses to not go hard at the gym. FFS guys, I know a lot of short people who started using steroids at around the same time as me and no one regrets it, everyone says that it helps them with girls. If you're short and not wide as fck, you're basically a girl. :lul: Just because you height is suboptimal doesn't mean that the rest of your body has to be suboptimal too.
You guys are basically refusing my help right here. I get nothing getting you on roids just so you know, I'm just trying to help you by telling you my story. You might not be 6 feet 2 like me but you will still benefit from gaining 20 pounds of muscle.
I love how you are literally proving the point of what manlets face. You are saying we are basically girls because of our heights and weights jfl. Tallfags are the worse kinds of people. Youd be nothing without your long limbs.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
200mg wont do that much unless your T is already low right now. Go for at least 400 a week for your first cycle. Preferably 500.
My t level was low 1 year ago (350ng/dl), then i startet to take finasteride and my level is a bit higher now (467 and 580ng/dl where the last results). Still i dont feel near the power and strenght of when i was 19/20yrs old. I have no pumps at the gym, and bad recovery.
But i am scared of going on trt, because i suffer from hairloss already. Even with low t levels i lost hairs :(

My t level was low 1 year ago (350ng/dl), then i startet to take finasteride and my level is a bit higher now (467 and 580ng/dl where the last results). Still i dont feel near the power and strenght of when i was 19/20yrs old. I have no pumps at the gym, and bad recovery.
But i am scared of going on trt, because i suffer from hairloss already. Even with low t levels i lost hairs :(
if you testmaxx then youll probably be going to bald city tbh

HGH wont increase your height if you are done growing. If you are still growing aka a teenager why the fuck are you here? Get out while you still can.
Half this forum is like fucking 12 stfu

I love how you are literally proving the point of what manlets face. You are saying we are basically girls because of our heights and weights jfl. Tallfags are the worse kinds of people. Youd be nothing without your long limbs.

Bro I won't lie to you, I did NOTHING to deserve being tall, I'm just born tall but I could have done nothing else and stayed a fcking 60kg skeleton faggot for 1m88. I'm not born massively muscular, I'm fcking thin bonned and skinny but I didn't look for any excuse and just ate my ass off and went all out at the gym for 12 years now and guess what ? Nowadays, that's what I get the most complimented on. Obviously that's better to be tall DUHHH but focus on what you can improve bro', you have only one shot at life and you can't reincarnate in Sean O'Pry so live your life in your short BUT muscular body. I wish I could make you tall brother but I can't, the best I can do is tell you to get hyper muscular because you won't regret it.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
abcdefg

Last edited:

I gymcel myself just saying that roided manlets aren't really intimidating even to me 5'10 86~kg lean (could get bigger if I trained properly instead of doing bodyweight shit at home) manlets should focus more on learning how to fight tbh and it's very easy to fill up a manlet's frame compared to a tall fag look at betadestiny or jeff nippard

But I make it here also if I can help more people, I would more than happily do so.

Aspiring pro bodybuilder here. 1m88 for 102kg at 10% already roided obviously but I want to make my way to 115kg/8% and become an IFBB Pro League Classic Physique. Look for Calum Von Moger/Chris Bumstead to see what it looks like.
Just a little perspective from someone who actually knows what it's like to be really muscular and what it was like to be really skinny (I've started at 45kg for 1m68 at 13 y/o and everyone used to think I was a girl because I had my hair long until 16).

In my experience going to nightclubs (I've been at the very least one hundred times in my life), I've seen guys my height with model tier faces who couldn't compete with me. Girls tend to gravitate around me as I'm almost always the tallest guy and obviously the largest guy, even among bouncers. In France, where I live, people use roids even less so I'm almost in my own league. Only seen one obvious other roid user in the hundred of nights out I've went to.

Agreed that I'm far from ugly but just know that when you have 30 to 40kg of muscle on every male in the room, that you're lean and veiny as fck, there is this raw agression/domination that can compensate for a lot of your failos and which is MUCH MORE remarkable than a few milimeters on your face.
No offense to any male models but you would put them at my side, they would look ridiculous frame wise as they would look so small.
In my experience, I've been up to 102kg 10%bf, and I've still not seen one diminishing return, the bigger I get the better. Obviously we're on a blackpilled forum here, but it's always good to remember to look at what girls are doing and not what they're saying. I've litteraly had one girl asking me to get out of the nightclub and go to her appartement, but I refused her because it was still early and I knew I could do so much better than her just to hear her a few minutes later talking to one of my friend "The muscular guy right here, I don't like him at all, he's toooooo muscular." Talk about protecting your ego lmfao.

My advice to anyone reading this is : go to the gym and roid your way to height +10/15kg at 10%, that's the time you'll be really freaky, you will obtain immediate respect from other guys who will go to you asking for advices and present you to their female friends. Their female friends which will be impressed as hell if you flash your abs or contract your biceps and will want to touch you everywhere and from there, it's hard not to fuck. And know that's NOT that bad for health, I'm actually cruising as opposed to blasting and I'm keeping the physique that you can see on 200mg Test E/week and 2IU GH/day. I've been on much higher doses to build this physique but maintaining is easy as fck and not that bad for health.

Just remember that when more than half the population is overweight, a great body goes a long way ! AMA !

View attachment 584223View attachment 584224View attachment 584225View attachment 584226View attachment 584227View attachment 584228View attachment 584229View attachment 584230View attachment 584231View attachment 584232
Mirrin hard. Your body is INSANE!

What do you think would be a good third roid cycle? Also what's your opinion on blasting and cruising as a roid newbie but an oldcel?

PCT is rough for me and i'd rather just cruise on like 200 test a week or do you think it's a waste considering it shouldn't be too hard to recover with the lose doses I am doing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
No man

They are good enough sure but most guys who work out won't even reach that since you need to commit with diet too.

There is no such thing as too big btw. I've seen this literally hundreds of times. Women say shit like that then lust after uber roided fake natty lifters on instagram who is on a gram of Trenbolone.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ProfessionalGymcel

View attachment 584542View attachment 584546View attachment 584547

Who cares if they are not impressive by bodybuilding standards, those are great bodies and more than enough to be considered "buff", "strong" and a "big dude" by the average person. Seriously, using roids and being bigger than that will only help you if your goal is slaying used up whores in a club setting, or getting respect from other gymbros.
I respect your choices, but I'll stay natty, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Pietrosiek and mido the slayer
Mirrin hard. Your body is INSANE!

What do you think would be a good third roid cycle? Also what's your opinion on blasting and cruising as a roid newbie but an oldcel?

PCT is rough for me and i'd rather just cruise on like 200 test a week or do you think it's a waste considering it shouldn't be too hard to recover with the lose doses I am doing?

Thank you brother, I'm doing my best.

Well, let me be completely honest with you, I started BnC after my third cycle and there is NO ONE in the fitness industry doing cycles Everyone is doing blast and cruise. It makes no sense trying to restart your natural 50mg/week testosterone production of your testicles when you could simply pin 150mg of testosterone once per week for the rest of your life.

Well about dosages, it really depends about you but I would advise you to try to stay under 1.5g of total AAS and try to add HGH and/or insulin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Loud_Jock
Who cares if they are not impressive by bodybuilding standards, those are great bodies and more than enough to be considered "buff", "strong" and a "big dude" by the average person. Seriously, using roids and being bigger than that will only help you if your goal is slaying used up whores in a club setting, or getting respect from other gymbros.
I respect your choices, but I'll stay natty, thanks

Well, it sure helps in club setting but TBH it helps in any settings in which you have a body. :lul: Being 85kg or 105kg doesn't bring you the same kind of stares and to be honest, the more stares you get the better. It sure helped me aswell in a festival setting (Hellfest in France) where I got shirtless and got a ton of attention from anyone, wanting photos, asking me if I was famous just because I had a great body and things like this. I sure respect your choices aswell and not wanting to get enhanced but I'm just telling you my story and how it tremendously helped me in life.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Thank you brother, I'm doing my best.

Well, let me be completely honest with you, I started BnC after my third cycle and there is NO ONE in the fitness industry doing cycles Everyone is doing blast and cruise. It makes no sense trying to restart your natural 50mg/week testosterone production of your testicles when you could simply pin 150mg of testosterone once per week for the rest of your life.

Well about dosages, it really depends about you but I would advise you to try to stay under 1.5g of total AAS and try to add HGH and/or insulin.
Thanks for the reply. I think i'll just cruise then. If worst comes to worse i'm ready to commit to the B&C lifestyle.

Don't think I'm ready for slin tbh. I'd like to get on HGH but may add MK-677 to my next cycle instead since i can source legit Ibutamoren but am not sure about legit HGH.

• +1
thoughts on me using tren at 16?

• JFL
Thanks for the reply. I think i'll just cruise then. If worst comes to worse i'm ready to commit to the B&C lifestyle.

Don't think I'm ready for slin tbh. I'd like to get on HGH but may add MK-677 to my next cycle instead since i can source legit Ibutamoren but am not sure about legit HGH.

This is the HGH I'm taking and I can tell you it's legit :

Don't want you to think I'm promoting any this brand in particular so do what you want but I can tell you that there is legit HGH on Alibaba and you don't have to pay 4$/IU like you had 6/7 years ago. This GH is 0.6$/IU and, having tested Lily and Pfizer HGH, it's the same sht, it's fckin legit.
thoughts on me using tren at 16?

Might be a little early but if you do use steroids, be sure to manage your estrogens levels so that you don't close your epiphyseal plates earlier than your body intended to. If I were you, I would use HGH instead, will benefit you're muscle mass, will lower your bodyfat and might even get you taller than you should have been if you're lucky.

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
This is the HGH I'm taking and I can tell you it's legit :

Don't want you to think I'm promoting any this brand in particular so do what you want but I can tell you that there is legit HGH on Alibaba and you don't have to pay 4$/IU like you had 6/7 years ago. This GH is 0.6$/IU and, having tested Lily and Pfizer HGH, it's the same sht, it's fckin legit.

Might be a little early but if you do use steroids, be sure to manage your estrogens levels so that you don't close your epiphyseal plates earlier than your body intended to. If I were you, I would use HGH instead, will benefit you're muscle mass, will lower your bodyfat and might even get you taller than you should have been if you're lucky.
dude, i can tell ur based by ur response

i have done all the research and shit.

I'm gonna follow ur content

seem like a based guy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and ProfessionalGymcel
FITNESS IS NOT COPE.

And I love recommending surgery. Im surgerymax lol.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, ProfessionalGymcel and Lev Peshkov

View attachment 584223View attachment 584224View attachment 584225View attachment 584226View attachment 584227View attachment 584228View attachment 584229View attachment 584230View attachment 584231View attachment 584232
body halo is legit

legit thread
No such thing as being too big, size is everything

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
C'est clair que l'on a pas une culture du bodybuilding en France... en tout cas pour la population normale.

Dans l'imaginaire collectif, la musculation est encore associee a une pratique de beaufs en France; c'est pourquoi on verra des mecs assez beaux de visage, mais "high class", et pour qui la pratique de la musculation n'est pas une option.

C'est la que tu peux avoir un avantage sur ces "manlets", en dejouant les stereotypes.

Je fais de la muscu quotidiennement (pas a ton niveau, ca n'a rien a voir), et j'ai un bon physique Natty (par rapport a la population generale, la concurrence n'est pas tres rude...).

Maintenant, quand on voit mon physique, et que je dis en soiree que je suis prof de francais et de philo, je vois qu'il y a souvent une dissonance cognitive chez l'interlocuteur.

Je leur reponds toujours, d'aller jeter un oeil aux statues grecques, et de lire l'opinion des philosophes grecques sur l'importance de la culture physique...

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel and dridrimo
C'est clair que l'on a pas une culture du bodybuilding en France... en tout cas pour la population normale.

Dans l'imaginaire collectif, la musculation est encore associee a une pratique de beaufs en France; c'est pourquoi on verra des mecs assez beaux de visage, mais "high class", et pour qui la pratique de la musculation n'est pas une option.

C'est la que tu peux avoir un avantage sur ces "manlets", en dejouant les stereotypes.

Je fais de la muscu quotidiennement (pas a ton niveau, ca n'a rien a voir), et j'ai un bon physique Natty (par rapport a la population generale, la concurrence n'est pas tres rude...).

Maintenant, quand on voit mon physique, et que je dis en soiree que je suis prof de francais et de philo, je vois qu'il y a souvent une dissonance cognitive chez l'interlocuteur.

Je leur reponds toujours, d'aller jeter un oeil aux statues grecques, et de lire l'opinion des philosophes grecques sur l'importance de la culture physique...

C'est culturellement mal vu d'être musclé comme c'est mal vu d'être riche parce que les français sont fainéants et préfèrent se trouver un maximum d'excuses pour ne pas blesser leur égo plutôt que de se bouger le cul et d'améliorer leur condition.
Cependant, même si c'est culturellement mal vu et rempli de stéréotypes débiles, biologiquement, tout le monde est soumis aux mêmes règles, quelqu'un de grand et imposant se verra octroyé le respect des hommes sans même ouvrir la bouche et les femmes verront en lui quelqu'un capable de les protéger.