Just saw an old woman with crown baldness.

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Really odd/interesting seeing a woman with a decidedly male balding pattern. Most women who lose their hair diffuse thin, but many people don't know that not only do most men lose their hair, most women do too eventually.
I've also noticed some women with very slight temple recession, but its noticeable to me who watches everyone's hair hawkishly. Young women too.
Someone high IQ get in here and explain why this happens
@Mayorga , what are ur thoughts on gender differences in balding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3202
Really odd/interesting seeing a woman with a decidedly male balding pattern. Most women who lose their hair diffuse thin, but many people don't know that not only do most men lose their hair, most women do too eventually.
I've also noticed some women with very slight temple recession, but its noticeable to me who watches everyone's hair hawkishly. Young women too.
Women wear wigs.
I can’t believe you didn’t know this.
it is common knowledge if you actually leave the basement.
Male—-female baldage rates are the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 1553 and 3 others
lmao what is that cover in your sig? you know OUT is a gay magazine right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
Really odd/interesting seeing a woman with a decidedly male balding pattern.
Why didn't you try to talk to her? You could have said something like: "The Norwood reaper is getting to you, sis! Have you jumped on the fin wagon yet?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, balding17yomanletcel, Ruby and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
a lot of women has breastcancer maybe she has too, Ai's fucks your hair up
edit 1 in 8 women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
i remember a girl in my class like 6 years ago having a crown baldness with fucking 14 but i saw her some weeks ago and now she fixed her hair she probably jumped on the fin wagon :lul:

• JFL
lmao some girls at my schools hairline are so high it looks like it begins on the top of their head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Freddo, middayshowers and 1 other person
pcos probably

• +1
I see thinning in many older grannies

I am OBSESSED with looking at peoples hairline and density....
I wonder if they see me constantly darting my eyes up

• +1
I see thinning in many older grannies

I am OBSESSED with looking at peoples hairline and density....
People have deffo caught me lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

if you were taller then you could do that without taking anyone off guard, just looking down on them.

Low estrogen.

AFAIK women express the aromatase gene more in the temple area than men so thats why they don't lose hair there. The woman you saw was mist likely the equivalent of a NW7 but on the Ludwig scale which would result in a hirseshoe shape with spared temples.

There is a great poster over at HLT - InBeforeTheCure who is really well-read on the genetics of hair loss, might wanna check out his comments.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Patient A
AFAIK women express the aromatase gene more in the temple area than men so thats why they don't lose hair there. The woman you saw was mist likely the equivalent of a NW7 but on the Ludwig scale which would result in a hirseshoe shape with spared temples.

There is a great poster over at HLT - InBeforeTheCure who is really well-read on the genetics of hair loss, might wanna check out his comments.
Link please

as always thank u bro

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Saw a old chinese woman with this recently roasted her in my head shouldve said it to her face tho tbh

• JFL
My great grandmother had male pattern baldness also lol

• +1