Just saw middle aged white man treated like shit by hottie

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
Went to supermarket to buy my lean fish. I live in a very rich area.
Went to the self check out counter.
In front of me I see a 5'5 45 year old bald white man walk up to the check out girl- a 7/10 hot white girl. He was in a suit minus the jacket.

She literally didn't look at him or say anything. Just scanned it and tried to get him away.

He took the bags and then turned around and saw me- the lone ethnic there. I mogged him by 4 inches.

He gave me the subhuman ogre scowl

I gave him the normie 'not much I can do to help you' smirk.

True story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
This happens all the time to me

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
This happens all the time to me
The part where foids ignore your IoIs or the part where bagel boss clones scowl at you?

So he was 5'7 20 yrs ago, equivalent of 5'9-5'10

Brutal @buflek thats our fate

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, RAITEIII and buflek
So he was 5'7 20 yrs ago, equivalent of 5'9-5'10

Brutal @buflek thats our fate

You age 1/2 inch every decade AFTER 40. He was at most 5'5.5 20 years ago

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
you guys r both normies

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4044 and 2 others
That's funny OP

Today I ran out of Milk so I went to the self check out counter.
In front of me I see a 5'9ish Early 20's year old Ethnic guy standing near the check out girl- a 7/10 hot white girl. Who was busy ignoring some manlet in a suit.

She literally didn't look at him or say anything. Just gazed through him and over the ethnik making eye contact with me as she bagged some manlets groceries.

He took the bags and then the ethnik placed his lean fish on the counter and thats when he turned and saw me- the DOM prettyboy gymcell CHAD. I mogged him by 2 inches.

I gave him the CHAD 'not much I can do to help you' smirk.

True story

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
That's funny OP

Today I ran out of Milk so I went to the self check out counter.
In front of me I see a 5'9ish Early 20's year old Ethnic guy standing near the check out girl- a 7/10 hot white girl. Who was busy ignoring some manlet in a suit.

She literally didn't look at him or say anything. Just gazed through him and over the ethnik making eye contact with me as she bagged some manlets groceries.

He took the bags and then the ethnik placed his lean fish on the counter and thats when he turned and saw me- the DOM prettyboy gymcell CHAD. I mogged him by 2 inches.

I gave him the CHAD 'not much I can do to help you' smirk.

True story

Confirmed, you are the balding old man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Taking it way too personally, baldy/shorty/oldie
literally everything I stated in the post that butt hurt you. But whatever makes you sleep well at night bruh. Yes im 5'5 balding manlet.

literally everything I stated in the post that butt hurt you. But whatever makes you sleep well at night bruh. Yes im 5'5 balding manlet.

I'm literally sitting here satisfied after eating fish toast and feta cheese.

When I saw the notification from your second comment I thought 'oh not this party pooper again'

I'm gonna go play GTA now

I'm literally sitting here satisfied after eating fish toast and feta cheese.

When I saw the notification from your second comment I thought 'oh not this party pooper again'

I'm gonna go play GTA now
lol don't be like that bro, I don't have a life atm so I spend all day watching sports and shitposting on the internet. Truthfully I do mog you therefore I see you like a golden retriever. I legit want you to ascend and be happy. Have fun.