Just saw one of those boomer "MAGA" guys

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Older white guy... With a gook girl. Dude can't even get a girl from his own race yet he has that hat on, jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, ElliotRodgerJr and Lumbersexual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Krezo, PowerLevelCel and 8 others
jfl im on this fishing group and this old white boomer faggot with nothing better to spend his cash bought a young gook whore and he constantly shows her off. jfl this stupid boomer is a fat fuck. pathetic cuck.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
white foids are running to BBCs. White men just have to take what they can get at this point tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
white foids are running to BBCs. White men just have to take what they can get at this point tbh.
Then maybe that faggot should realize politics is a sham and letup on his right-wing garbage. All that matters in this world is PIV.

5hge694td2py.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, PowerLevelCel, Deleted member 176 and 7 others
It's always low class Republicans being "white supremacists" and then marrying ethnics. Just lol at having negative IQ. You never see these outspoken asshats with a Swede with blue eyes and blonde hair.

It's always low class Republicans being "white supremacists" and then marrying ethnics. Just lol at having negative IQ. You never see these outspoken asshats with a Swede with blue eyes and blonde hair.
Yeah, I either see them with fat white bitches or gooks. I never see them with an attractive white foid.

Why does him being a MAGA Republican mean he only likes white women?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Swagwaffle
MAGA has nothing to do with racism. It’s the opposing side that’s racist .

No idea what you're talking about

Why does him being a MAGA Republican mean he only likes white women?
MAGA has nothing to do with racism. It’s the opposing side that’s racist .
Cope, we all know that most of these guys are white supremacists even if they don't say it. He probably couldn't get one of his own kind so had to cope with an Asian.

Cope, we all know that most of these guys are white supremacists even if they don't say it. He probably couldn't get one of his own kind so had to cope with an Asian.
View attachment 55473

If I was a hat guy, I'd wear a MAGA hat. But I'd also fuck any woman who lets me in.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
a white man running JBW is pretty much equivalent to buying cheat codes so you can beat your nintendo game since you cant do it through normal means

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
didn't read but p in v is the only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, SikKunt and AntiSocial-Fakecel