Just told some foids what the fuck they were laughing at.

Mousei

Mousei

Over for you
Felt extra high T today and these two foids came in today to get a latte and some donuts like a typical foid. The whole time they were laughing like retards and it pissed me off that they think that because they are attractive foids they have to privlage to act like children wherever they please. So after I made them their latte one of them told me I forgot thier donuts and started laughing at me, then I straight up told them "what the fuck is so funny, youre laughing at nothing like weirdos" they then both went quiet and meekly said "we're just in a chuckling mood today" and took thier donuts and rushed out the door. This other foid who was working with me saw the whole thing and started qualifying herself to me saying good on me for telling them that because she knew that was a high t gigachad move.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and 24 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, Petsmart, Mateusz74 and 21 others
Until you get reported to the management by those 2 bitches and you lose your job.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, MegamindCel, Rasputin and 9 others
Should have eaten their donuts, stuffed them in your mouth and said “get the fuck out of here”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, stuckneworleans, Petsmart and 14 others
Good job 👍

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
they were high

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, ptethisbs, Mansnob and 2 others
then u woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, born2shitforced2wipe, Rasputin and 7 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
tales from shekelland

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Let me guess, after that everyone was clapping and your female co-worker sucked your cock?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, stuckneworleans, MiroslavBulldosex and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Vitruvian and BigBiceps
Very high IQ thread. Good job OP, you acted like a low inhib dark triad bad boy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Chintuck22, Mansnob and 2 others
Ngl, that's cunt behavior. I prefer seeing people laugh to people being in a bad mood which transfers on to you.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, chadpreetcel123 and Bigweiner420
  • +1
Reactions: Bigweiner420
You. Unless they weren't laughing about you or another incel I don't see a problem
Ik it was more like I felt like I had to do something low inhib because I was feeling high inhib yesterday.

Ik it was more like I felt like I had to do something low inhib because I was feeling high inhib yesterday.
Then you aren’t truly low Inhib
Fuvk everyone man do u
That’s how you gotta look at life

Brag thread chadmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
inb4 wagecuck wont eat in 2 months might as well post paypal link

just autismo'd your way out of a tip, gg

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Felt extra high T today and these two foids came in today to get a latte and some donuts like a typical foid. The whole time they were laughing like retards and it pissed me off that they think that because they are attractive foids they have to privlage to act like children wherever they please. So after I made them their latte one of them told me I forgot thier donuts and started laughing at me, then I straight up told them "what the fuck is so funny, youre laughing at nothing like weirdos" they then both went quiet and meekly said "we're just in a chuckling mood today" and took thier donuts and rushed out the door. This other foid who was working with me saw the whole thing and started qualifying herself to me saying good on me for telling them that because she knew that was a high t gigachad move.
jfl when theyre still infintely happier

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
> high t
> getting triggered by nothing like women

Pick one.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
very believable.

this happened.

based, doing god's work.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

Good, they are sociopaths.