Just took L-dopa 40 minutes ago.

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Remember when I talked about L-Dopa? Well, this is my first night that I took it and I'm logging my experience.

I think I took roughly around 400mg of L-Dopa. Oddly enough, I can feel when psychoactive chemicals start to kick in. 3 minutes ago, when it finally started kicking in, I can only describe the feeling as a strange wave of europhoria washing over me. It almost felt like I was gonna pass out, but it subsided and I came to. Oddly enough, before it kicked in, I had a headache and felt nervous. But now, these feelings seemed to have went away.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: HorseFace and Extra Chromosome
I don't recommend taking L-dopa for dopamine or 5-htp for serotonin or the like.
Chemical balances are not that simple and easy to tamper with.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I don't recommend taking L-dopa for dopamine or 5-htp for serotonin or the like.
Chemical balances are not that simple and easy to tamper with.
I started at a relatively low dose so I should be fine.

• So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and HorseFace
Are you taking it for HGH gains?

i want to be happy all the time

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3415362/
  • l-dopa may deplete serotonin.215,3842
  • l-dopa may deplete l-tryptophan.42
  • l-dopa may deplete l-tyrosine.42
  • l-dopa may deplete sulfur amino acids.4,6,4345
I am really not trying to stop you from ascending. Just want you to be safe.
Yeah thanks for the warning. I'll look further into this and try to be more careful.

I've read some personal logs of people taking L-Dopa at low dosages, and it seems relatively safe for helping depression (hopefully), but I will take all things into consideration and try to be cautious.
Are you taking it for HGH gains?
Yes, and I'm also using it to help increase testosterone.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3415362/
  • l-dopa may deplete serotonin.215,3842
  • l-dopa may deplete l-tryptophan.42
  • l-dopa may deplete l-tyrosine.42
  • l-dopa may deplete sulfur amino acids.4,6,4345
I am really not trying to stop you from ascending. Just want you to be safe.
Oh yeah, to elaborate further, I didn't actually just take L-Dopa by itself, I took mucuna pruriens. This is a plant extract that has not only high amounts of L-Dopa, but it also 5-HTP., which should roughly balance out the neurotransmitters. I think that's why most people report less side effects with the extract than with pure L-Dopa.

I read your studies, and the consensus seems to be that too much of one neurotransmitter may deplete the other one. This does not seem to be so much of an issue with the plant extract, since is contains a lot of other neurotransmitter precursors as well. Interestingly enough, it even contains a small amount of DMT and DMT derivatives, and the extract I'm taking has been used in ayahuasca. I shouldn't start tripping out though (hopefully).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
UPDATE: Last night, I had a crappy sleep. But it seemed less crappy when I took the supplement. I felt more rested than usual, even with less sleeping time. However, I woke up the next day feeling more angry and aggressive, but I also felt less depressed too.

(Explicit warning)
I also had a pretty good fap after taking this stuff. Fapping felt amazing, and I shot a huge load. I felt like I was ready to go at it again much sooner, too.

That's all I have to report so far.

Parkinsonminning

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist and BornAgainChad
How many more mongs are gonna have to fall for these jewish supplements before they go out of business

L-DOPA/5-HTP does not cross the blood brain barrier because its broken down by DOPA decarboxylase before it does. Unless you megadose, you will have 0 actual effects

tl;dr: nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
How many more mongs are gonna have to fall for these jewish supplements before they go out of business

L-DOPA/5-HTP does not cross the blood brain barrier because its broken down by DOPA decarboxylase before it does. Unless you megadose, you will have 0 actual effects

tl;dr: nigger
That's not how it works, double nigger.

Your brain has high levels of this enzyme, and converts the L-Dopa into dopamine as soon as it passes the blood-brain barrier.

dopes me to utter shit where tony shits all over knajjds tiny skull

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and RichardSpencel
That's not how it works, double nigger.

Your brain has high levels of this enzyme, and converts the L-Dopa into dopamine as soon as it passes the blood-brain barrier.
L-DOPA/5-HTP does not cross the blood brain barrier because its broken down by DOPA decarboxylase

are you fucking stevie wonder?

Having a fucking psycho trip and sitting on forum, wtf? Take shrooms nigger or ldar

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
are you fucking stevie wonder?
You're making the assumption that just because the body contains this enzyme, means that this chemical never reaches the brain. It doesn't work like that.

You're making the assumption that just because the body contains this enzyme, means that this chemical never reaches the brain. It doesn't work like that.
Ok then lets remove all the DOPA decarboxylase inhibitors from the parkinsons meds

Ill call the press, dr. shitbrainstein

Another update:
I slept extremely well last night. Before I wasn't sleeping very well, but now I slept much more and woke up feeling great.

Ok then lets remove all the DOPA decarboxylase inhibitors from the parkinsons meds

Ill call the press, dr. shitbrainstein
So? That doesn't mean no dopamine reaches the brain. I'm not trying to treat parkinsons you nigger.

I'm taking L-Dopa supplements because they also have positive effects on the endocrine system, such as increased LH and FSH caused by lower prolactin levels, which DO HAVE SIGNIFICANT EFFECTS ON YOUR BRAIN AND MOOD. Not only that, but dopamine assists in androgenic activity.

Yes, a high amount of dopamine is converted peripherally, but I'm not trying TO TREAT PARKINSONS, you dumb black gorilla nigger.

A small increase in the brain is all that is needed to lower prolactin and to experience it's positive effects. And even if it's peripherally converted, you can still experience it's positive effects because it's the coactivator to the androgen receptor and helps you use your testosterone and DHT.

It recommends to take green tea with it (which acts as an DOPA decarboxylase inhibitor itself) which I haven't done yet, but I already seem to be experiencing positive things so far.

@NickGurr contacted me from the depths of banland to reply to your post with this
Another update:
I slept extremely well last night. Before I wasn't sleeping very well, but now I slept much more and woke up feeling great.

So? That doesn't mean no dopamine reaches the brain. I'm not trying to treat parkinsons you nigger.

I'm taking L-Dopa supplements because they also have positive effects on the endocrine system, such as increased LH and FSH caused by lower prolactin levels, which DO HAVE SIGNIFICANT EFFECTS ON YOUR BRAIN AND MOOD. Not only that, but dopamine assists in androgenic activity.

Yes, a high amount of dopamine is converted peripherally, but I'm not trying TO TREAT PARKINSONS, you dumb black gorilla nigger.

A small increase in the brain is all that is needed to lower prolactin and to experience it's positive effects. And even if it's peripherally converted, you can still experience it's positive effects because it's the coactivator to the androgen receptor and helps you use your testosterone and DHT.

It recommends to take green tea with it (which acts as an DOPA decarboxylase inhibitor itself) which I haven't done yet, but I already seem to be experiencing positive things so far.
"
What a pussy answering to me after i was banned so i cant disprove your pseudoscience. its clear you really want it to work so youre embracing all pseudoscience you can find and all the placebos

---

it doesnt reach the brain it means you wont get psychological effects cuck

I'm taking L-Dopa supplements because they also have positive effects on the endocrine system, such as increased LH and FSH caused by lower prolactin levels
all of which are released from the anterior pituitary, in your brain, cuck

it's positive effects because it's the coactivator to the androgen receptor and helps you use your testosterone and DHT.
found absolutely 0 proof for this. you either got it from a retarded blog or straight out of your ass

but I'm not trying TO TREAT PARKINSONS, you dumb black gorilla nigger
doesnt matter, the parkinsons meds are what help the ldopa reach the brain. just cause its parkinsons meds, doesnt mean thats the only way they work. do you have a learning disability?

It recommends to take green tea with it (which acts as an DOPA decarboxylase inhibitor itself)
the chemicals in green tea that do that dont get into the blood to do that, unless youre doing a fucking green tea IV drip

---

Only answering so you dont get more people onto this jewish bullshit supplements
"

@NickGurr contacted me from the depths of banland to reply to your post with this

Why can't he contact me directly himself? What's this guy's fucking problem anyway? And why is he so dead-set with winning some fucking internet argument?

What a pussy answering to me after i was banned so i cant disprove your pseudoscience. its clear you really want it to work so youre embracing all pseudoscience you can find and all the placebos
I would've still replied to your post even if you weren't banned, but whatever. I didn't even look at your name, so I don't understand why you're butthurt for me replying to you when you're banned. But whatever, something clearly seems to be bothering you if you're going this length just to win some argument.

it doesnt reach the brain it means you wont get psychological effects cuck
Nope. Just because L-Dopa levels don't reach levels enough to treat parkinsons doesn't mean it isn't effective for achieving what I want it to achieve.

all of which are released from the anterior pituitary, in your brain, cuck
Yeah, and again, you don't need to treat fucking parkinsons in order for it to have positive effects on the pituitary. Plenty of studies show that it does have HGH boosting effects, which points to increased pituitary function.

found absolutely 0 proof for this. you either got it from a retarded blog or straight out of your ass
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17553164

doesnt matter, the parkinsons meds are what help the ldopa reach the brain. just cause its parkinsons meds, doesnt mean thats the only way they work. do you have a learning disability?
I'm not trying to increase dopamine levels high enough to treat parkinsons. Do YOU have a learning disability?

the chemicals in green tea that do that dont get into the blood to do that, unless youre doing a fucking green tea IV drip
Clearly you don't know how this works.

Most of the breakdown of L-Dopa occurs in the intestine (which isn't enough to prevent a significant amount from reaching your brain), but green tea in addition is enough to prevent it's breakdown because it also goes into the large intestine. Of course you would need a fucking green tea IV dip if you want to reach systemic levels to prevent breakdown, but THIS IS LOCALIZED EFFECTS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. Do you understand now? Not every single tissue in the whole entire body has this enzyme in high amounts you speak of, you gorilla-brained nigger.

Goddamn son, you're retarded.

Only answering so you dont get more people onto this jewish bullshit supplements
How about you let people do their own research and think for themselves instead of making unfounded claims? Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back