Just try and your life will be better

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
So youre ugly. Youre ugly and poor so you have to wagecuck 16 hours a day to afford surgeries. You have to learn new shit, find new fields and new ways to make money. You give all you got, work hard, work out, mew hard 24/7 and get down to 4 percent body fat. You only eat salmon, semen and protein powder to boost your testosterone. Everyday you are looking for ways to escape the sun, put on sunscreen daily and jelq every evening. Basically for two years all you do is work on your looks.

Now- Imagine everything goes wrong. Mewing didnt work for you, your hormone levels didnt change, your gymcelling didnt work because youre low t, your frame is still shit, all the growth hormones didnt do shit cause your plates were closed, your surgery for which you worked ages didnt do anything and at the end of the day your skin sucks and youre broke again. So, an absolute bust?
No. This is an absolute win. Why?

Neurologists found that all the hard work and all the effort for a long term goal actually pays off by improving an area of your brain called the prefrontal cortex. So while other people your age just LDARed and partied for that time, you build up the most important brain region there is.

People with a larger prefrontal cortex have been shown to:

have more friends
be better liked
make more money
be happier
lower suicide rates
more success romantically
less prone to addiction
more disciplined
less problems with obesity
think faster and more complex
sleep better
and many more

So just go for it! You cant lose

Life = looks + prefrontal cortex sze

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401 and 19 others
Legit HIGH IQ thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Moneymaxxed and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Deleted member 3043
Hard work is a meme. You're either good looking or not. Same with being rich. I agree it is good to looksmax if you have 5-6/10 face or so but other than that its just cope. I'm too ugly to even looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Vidyacoper and 3 others
Hard work is a meme. You're either good looking or not. Same with being rich. I agree it is good to looksmax if you have 5-6/10 face or so but other than that its just cope. I'm too ugly to even looksmax.
read it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
You need some serious mental help if you choose to wageslave 16 hours a day. Just learn about investing and other ways of getting money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 6129
Sounds like a good cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
I thought this was a blackpilled forum. Most of you are coping hard. Teen love or rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, stuckneworleans and 2 others
So youre ugly. Youre ugly and poor so you have to wagecuck 16 hours a day to afford surgeries. You have to learn new shit, find new fields and new ways to make money. You give all you got, work hard, work out, mew hard 24/7 and get down to 4 percent body fat. You only eat salmon, semen and protein powder to boost your testosterone. Everyday you are looking for ways to escape the sun, put on sunscreen daily and jelq every evening. Basically for two years all you do is work on your looks.

Now- Imagine everything goes wrong. Mewing didnt work for you, your hormone levels didnt change, your gymcelling didnt work because youre low t, your frame is still shit, all the growth hormones didnt do shit cause your plates were closed, your surgery for which you worked ages didnt do anything and at the end of the day your skin sucks and youre broke again. So, an absolute bust?

Neurologists found that all the hard work and all the effort for a long term goal actually pays off by improving an area of your brain called the prefrontal cortex. So while other people your age just LDARed and partied for that time, you build up the most important brain region there is.

have more friends
be better liked
make more money
be happier
lower suicide rates
less prone to addiction
more disciplined
sleep better
and many more

Mirin IQ bro
Your info is correct.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Elias, Deleted member 6129 and 1 other person
I thought this was a blackpilled forum. Most of you are coping hard. Teen love or rope.
Not what the thread is talking about. You are low IQ I assume?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others
Legit

Ive spent most of my teen years trying to improve my looks

And now im such a mentally strong person with most of the listed benefits you mentioned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopingBlackcel, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
Most people have nothing to lose as they have nothing to begin with.
At worst you go from incel to incel. Then you rope OK better luck next time.
But for some people a boost to average normie looks can be life-changing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Who cares about high iq when chads get paid for doing nothing
And you get all that by just being good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Or just get a prefrontal cortex implant from Eppley and ascend instantly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed, Deleted member 6129 and 1 other person

have more friends
be better liked
make more money
be happier
lower suicide rates
less prone to addiction
more disciplined
sleep better
and many more

This is unnecessary.

Piracetam forges new neurons and new connections in the prefrontal cortex with unnatural speed and efficacy.

Also, from personal experience, I can tell you that the price of a superhuman prefrontal cortex is a steep one.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Robert California and Deleted member 6401
Can you add a tl;dr

• +1
High IQ post. Mental strength is underrated. It helps you a ton in life and many will probably brush it aside. You will know the difference when you've had periods of mental weakness and strength. It is real. Good post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
Can you add a tl;dr
Tldr: even if looksmaxxing doesnt work the effort grows a brain area which helps you be NT , male money get girls and much more
High IQ post. Mental strength is underrated. It helps you a ton in life and many will probably brush it aside. You will know the difference when you've had periods of mental weakness and strength. It is real. Good post.
Yoooo its my signature dude 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull and Deleted member 5522
Mods pin this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
6CD1557C 8488 4C91 AC07 FBC382D67983

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
nice motivation thread but lets be honest
depending on what u look like theres a chance you wont even come close to chad tier no matter how hard u looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6401
I'm just ugly. I spent a decent bit on bimax. I have almond eye surgery scheduled, and am hoping for a chin wing w/rhino by the end of the year. Once I'm a 4/10, I can rest knowing I improved and there's no more room for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
I think i'm going backwards tbh

• +1
You need some serious mental help if you choose to wageslave 16 hours a day. Just learn about investing and other ways of getting money
Medicine :feelswhy:

• +1
If you got acne, jack off and rub your oily nut on your face, it removed all my acne and gave me a better glow on my facial area

• +1

This. Exactly this.

I understand where you are coming from OP, but no matter what anyone believes, hard work and intelligence are just coping mechanisms. Looks are the end goal. And they are not just 'your' end goal, they are the end goal of the entire evolutionary process. Who cares how much intelligent someone is when chads and stacies literally get life served on a silver platter, even if they are total retards. I have seen it happen multiple times when people who had the looks were chosen over people who had actual merit. Such powerful is the halo effect that even blackpilled users find it difficult to avoid it in their own behaviour, leave alone normies.

Even in your own life, you are trying to looksmaxx, statusmaxx or even moneymaxx only because you want a more good-looking and attractive mate than you, and not to get someone who is more smarter or more hard-working than you. All of evolution will follow the same trajectory of trying to reach a population with the most aesthetics. And those aesthetics are objective, because in studies even animals were found to glance longer at good-looking human faces.

have more friends
be better liked
make more money
be happier
lower suicide rates
less prone to addiction
more disciplined
sleep better
and many more
All of this sounds like bluepill/redpill, none of these factors in and of itself serve any purpose. You can be the most intelligent person, be better liked, have the most friends, but in the end you will never get wide respect for your intelligence. Why? Because most of the population can't even comprehend intelligence. Your communication range is limited to a maximum of +/- 15 IQ points from your own. Everybody else will just think you are a freak. And that rules out a large section of the population. Whereas if you are good-looking, almost the entire population will grant you instant respect. The person who lives rent-free in everybody's minds is not the most intelligent but the most good-looking, and they will assign all sorts of positive characteristics to that person, respect him more and consider him to be more intelligent than the one who is actually intelligent. You might be the most intelligent person among your group, but nobody will be wondering what you are doing in your life, they are all always thinking what the most good-looking person is doing. Even you yourself.

Intelligence and hard work are all just copes. Might sound like black and white thinking, but that's the objective reality. I have personally seen it happen over and over again. That's how the world really is.

Legit good thread though OP. Respect.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401, Mr.cope and 3 others