Just wear makeup theory

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
Chanel and Tom Ford both have makeup ranges for men now. It’s the easiest looksmax and the male models you simp for use it, so why not?

Fuck traditional masculinity and its insistence on neglecting yourself and becoming a bald, fat, wrinkled wreck by 50 otherwise gay. Men in the future will be aesthetic and strong as they were in Ancient Greece

grooming-life-17dec18-gq.jpg

If you only use one makeup product in addition to moisturiser, use concealer: it’s the ultimate solution for the eye area and blemishes. Adding foundation will provide sun protection and make your complexion flawless, whilst an eyebrow pencil with a brush will help you with one of the most effective softmaxes. All without looking unnatural or feminine

Neutral: foundation, concealer, bronzer, eyebrow pencil, lip balm

Feminine: blusher, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, lipgloss

Timothee Chalamet (men’s makeup done right) versus James Charles:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Ocelot, diggbicc and 11 others
Fuck traditional masculinity and its insistence on neglecting yourself and becoming a bald, fat, wrinkled wreck by 50 otherwise gay. Men in the future will be aesthetic and strong as they were in Ancient Greece
1476.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, IdiAmin, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
@knajjd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
shut the fuck up

• WTF
It's ok if you use it for the eyebrows or to conceal acne and other nasty shit

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 1476
Anyone here uses makeup? And what are their experiences?
I am pretty sure you can spot in irl from close. Especially by foids who knows alot about it.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, alex569 and Deleted member 1476

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Anyone here uses makeup? And what are their experiences?
I am pretty sure you can spot in irl from close. Especially by foids who knows alot about it.
I put concealer under my eyes and on razor bumps, can’t see it

Foundation is where it starts to become visible but if you do it thin it’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Pumanator
Skinmaxxing is feminine too jfl the average male is a repulsive, acne infested abomination because "muh skincare for foids".

Had he had the bones to compensate but guess not, he is a bloated incel with no collagen

Just stop listening to what others say, remember they look like shit for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, alex569 and Deleted member 1476
What a fucking cuck
If you are toi ugly that you need to wear makeup its over
Stop coping and accept that you are a genetic trash

• JFL
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 1476
the most I could go is lip balm for chapped lips and concealer for under eyes. All else skin texture, anti aging, eyelashes/eyebrows should be naturally done.

• +1
the most I could go is lip balm for chapped lips and concealer for under eyes. All else skin texture, anti aging, eyelashes/eyebrows should be naturally done.
that’s fair bro that’s how far I go too

ngl u have a fair point, im willing to use makeup on a near future ( for minor things tho, not james charles level )
like thinning my lose by a bit or getting a better undereye

• +1
Chanel and Tom Ford both have makeup ranges for men now. It’s the easiest looksmax and the male models you simp for use it, so why not?

grooming-life-17dec18-gq.jpg
View attachment 853002

If you only use one makeup product in addition to moisturiser, use concealer: it’s the ultimate solution for the eye area and blemishes. Adding foundation will provide sun protection and make your complexion flawless, whilst an eyebrow pencil with a brush will help you with one of the most effective softmaxes. All without looking unnatural or feminine

Neutral: foundation, concealer, bronzer, eyebrow pencil, lip balm

Feminine: blusher, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, lipgloss

Timothee Chalamet (men’s makeup done right) versus James Charles:

View attachment 852998View attachment 852999
It looks good in pictures only, but up close it's obvious that they use make up. You can't use this much.
I use very little just to fix minor issues with the skin/colouring, so makeup is essentially invisible.

• +1
Minimal concealer for undereye and razor bumps when I go out is all I’m willing to do personally. Any more and I feel you risk getting caught.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 1476
I use concealer to hide dark circles (nobody knows), otherwise it’s too much

• +1
I would only use makeup to fraud hollow cheeks tbh