just wear red bro

normcore

normcore

Iron

TL: DR: Researchers found that wearing red makes a man seem more powerful, attractive, and sexually desirable, but does not make the man seem more likable, kind, or sociable.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Extra Chromosome, Lorsss and 8 others
whatabt black, i wear black alot.
also kings wore red alot, maybe they knew about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and xz90

yea, red has always been a status symbol; kings, red carpets etc., the upper class in ancient rome was literally called "those who wear red". I think it comes from a combination of attractiveness, but also just how expensive crimson dye was at the time, which made it a bit of a wealth signal.

I mostly wear black too, feels like a pretty safe way to dress. I also have a feeling red works best if you are attractive to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Deleted member 656 and Gugus
Red also makes you appear larger, so does white. So it will make your frame and body look bigger.
Black makes you seem smaller than you are.

yea, red has always been a status symbol; kings, red carpets etc., the upper class in ancient rome was literally called "those who wear red". I think it comes from a combination of attractiveness, but also just how expensive crimson dye was at the time, which made it a bit of a wealth signal.

I mostly wear black too, feels like a pretty safe way to dress. I also have a feeling red works best if you are attractive to begin with.
what is your theory on wearing purple, another royal color?

TL: DR: Researchers found that wearing red makes a man seem more powerful, attractive, and sexually desirable, but does not make the man seem more likable, kind, or sociable.

Bright colors make me look fat :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Red also makes you appear larger, so does white. So it will make your frame and body look bigger.

Black makes you seem smaller than you are.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i noticed this today, i wore a tanktop in black andi was like why tf do i look bigger naked,

Ye bro wear more red or white. Black will shrink you.
i legit didnt notice it, im kinda muscular but everytimei put black on im like wtf didi lose weight or something, if u put white on i look even bigger

i legit didnt notice it, im kinda muscular but everytimei put black on im like wtf didi lose weight or something, if u put white on i look even bigger
Same here i look like a skinnyfag with black. But i am skinny also but it makes it worse.

I have a red jacket

spoon IQ thread. chad walks out in shit brown clothes and still rakes in poon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, GenericChad1444 and Autist
[Bluepill] Just wear red bro*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Autist and xz90
Same here i look like a skinnyfag with black. But i am skinny also but it makes it worse.
Black is not that bad, I wear a lot of black
Black is still good tho

Yes I'm sure the 5'3 balding indian janitor wearing red is gonna be wetting panties all day :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer, kobecel, SHARK and 3 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Autist

this has already beem said. top knights used to wear it to appear bigger and more dominating in battles

Bright red or darker red?

well I had hoped you'd sense a bit of irony in my title. The rest is literally just a link to a study, not any suggestion that it's a magic solution nor that chads can't get laid without wearing red.

Cope, I look big in black and small in red. Idk about white my country ass water ruins it

Wear red to attract women and the bull come as a bonus

I feel like it makes me look more masculine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Deleted member 39 and 6 others

On every fucking thread related to looksmaxing, its the same fucking comment:

"Cope Chad can not do this looksmaxing method and still get laid"

Yeah no fucking shit, everybody knows Chad can get away with fucking whatever, because his face stands on it own. Stop writing the same fucking unoriginal reply everytime. It goes without saying. the point of this subforum is to discuss looksmaxing methods.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656, Autist and 2 others
On every fucking thread related to looksmaxing, its the same fucking comment:

"Cope Chad can not do this looksmaxing method and still get laid"

Yeah no fucking shit, everybody knows Chad can get away with fucking whatever, because his face stands on it own. Stop writing the same fucking unoriginal reply everytime. It goes without saying. the point of this subforum is to discuss looksmaxing methods.
couldn't agree more. It's always either that or "jfl this looksmax will never work to get a deformed monstrosity of a manlet laid". Well no shit.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, BornAgainChad, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
red and black are my favorite colors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
If all else fails just wear red in a field with a bull in it to rope theory

why do you have a guy in his underwear in your pfp? you gay or something?