Just went outside with a mirror to look at my skin

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Absolute life fuel, I spent my entire life only seeing myself under synthetic light because I was too high inhib to take a mirror outside. I would hyperfocus on the pores/discoloration/weathering and think it was really significant even though nobody has ever mentioned anything before. I would see other peoples skin and wonder why it was so uniform, when I saw my skin today outside it looked exactly like other peoples if not better.

tldr

today I learnt I am a mentalcel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Over, RAITEIII and Titbot
I judge myself based on a mirror that literally allows me to see every single pore of my face and wonder why folks skin is so good compared to mine too...

A lot of bathroom lighting is very deceiving

Peak autism

i mean if a girl got close to ur irl she would see it too.
very ogre if you dont have perfect skin

i mean if a girl got close to ur irl she would see it too.
very ogre if you dont have perfect skin
I thought it was close enough to other people though, I never really had any acne in my life so it's not because of that just that my skin had larger pores/was rougher than other people. It was the synthetic light though.

You still need to skinmaxx though, having perfectly clear, smooth skin is a halo and can upgrade some people as much as a full PSL point

You still need to skinmaxx though, having perfectly clear, smooth skin is a halo and can upgrade some people as much as a full PSL point
Agreed, but the point of the thread was I realised I had better than average skin and how discouraging synthetic light can be.

Agreed, but the point of the thread was I realised I had better than average skin and how discouraging synthetic light can be.
I get that, a video under sunlight is prolly the best way to gauge skin quality.

I get that, a video under sunlight is prolly the best way to gauge skin quality.
The problem I find is with shadowing when you do that. Im considering starting retin a just for any benefit I can get.

The problem I find is with shadowing when you do that. Im considering starting retin a just for any benefit I can get.
Oh retin a is excellent, it really is a legit youthmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
Oh retin a is excellent, it really is a legit youthmaxx
It's really expensive though, I do a fair bit of collagen damage due to my lifestyle and heard it can help. I was forced to wear spf since a kid so my skin has probably had 1/3rd less uv exposure than other people my age range. But yeah I need to collagen max asap.

It's really expensive though, I do a fair bit of collagen damage due to my lifestyle and heard it can help. I was forced to wear spf since a kid so my skin has probably had 1/3rd less uv exposure than other people my age range. But yeah I need to collagen max asap.
Whats your lifestyle? you need to dermaroll and red light therapy too, and wear sunscreen/moisturiser religiously

Whats your lifestyle? you need to dermaroll and red light therapy too, and wear sunscreen/moisturiser religiously
I have been procrastinating doing research into red light. lol for example last night I drank half a fifth of whisky and smoked like 20 cigarettes. I don't do tat often though and know how bad it is.