صليل الصوارم نشيد الاباة
ودرب القتال طريق الحياة
فبين اقتحام يبيد الطغاة
وكاتم صوت جميل صداه

almost shed a tear

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt and CupOfCoffee
Everything I say on this site, incels website and discord is comedic in nature and should generally be seen as an expression of free speech. Once again I condemn all acts of violence and law breaking and anything that is morally suspect.
I also want to add that everything I share is for educational purposes only and if you like the product you should purchase it. I did not go out of my way to "leak" or "distribute" the item/service/product myself but I rather found it somewhere else, therefore I cannot be held accountable.
The ideas, concepts and opinions expressed is intended to be used for educational/comedy purposes only. The comments/guides/ideas are offered with the understanding that the author is not rendering medical advice of any kind, nor am I intended to replace medical advice, to diagnose, prescribe or treat any disease, condition, illness or injury.

Reply "me too" so you have legal protection.

(Courtesy of @Afrikancel)

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, ChoSeungHui, left2die and 1 other person

Everything I say on this site, incels website and discord is comedic in nature and should generally be seen as an expression of free speech. Once again I condemn all acts of violence and law breaking and anything that is morally suspect.
I also want to add that everything I share is for educational purposes only and if you like the product you should purchase it. I did not go out of my way to "leak" or "distribute" the item/service/product myself but I rather found it somewhere else, therefore I cannot be held accountable.
The ideas, concepts and opinions expressed is intended to be used for educational/comedy purposes only. The comments/guides/ideas are offered with the understanding that the author is not rendering medical advice of any kind, nor am I intended to replace medical advice, to diagnose, prescribe or treat any disease, condition, illness or injury.

me too

Bullshit

Pretty sure a Fedcel got this thread on a watchlist

me too

Me too

Me to

me too

In all seriousness going ER does more harm than good for incels. The hatred people had for low status men will only get worse and worse as more of this happens.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
In all seriousness going ER does more harm than good for incels. The hatred people had for low status men will only get worse and worse as more of this happens.
Agreed bro

me too

Try to target bluepilled PUAs, they are the real enemy, foids by themselves cant change the society, its the cucks that brought this world to the male extinction. Probably helped foids to gain voting rights too, fuckin bluepilled cucks.

feminist rally or gay pride march

• +1
Reactions: mojopin

me too

I suggest you don't go ER because every time someone does we get our fucking forums shut down. Stop this madness and get plastic surgery already!

• +1
Reactions: nausea

#metoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Zeta ascended and nausea