[OP] Just woke up - Who stole my midface?

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

you loyal to me, ill make sure u get it
Time online
11d 23h 31m
You look like an italian cartel hitman

NCT

NCT

★★★★★
Time online
42d 9h 54m

hope for a friends remake

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Mage
Time online
5d 15h 45m
Few mm of bone jfl FEW MM OF BONE FROM HAPPINESS
Okay that was more like centimeters. I morphed every single thing in his face JFL. IPD, nose length, philtrum length, FHWR, lower third, lower eyelids, medical canthus, eyelashes, eyebrows, eye color, lips, skin coloring and hair. That morph is only achievable through reincarnation.

OverForMe

OverForMe

Professional
Time online
24d 13h 16m
you need jaw implants

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Stable mental instability
Time online
47d 20h 57m
@Pietrosiek cousin

S

Soalian

Trainee
Time online
12d 3h 19m
Okay that was more like centimeters. I morphed every single thing in his face JFL. IPD, nose length, philtrum length, FHWR, lower third, lower eyelids, medical canthus, eyelashes, eyebrows, eye color, lips, skin coloring and hair. That morph is only achievable through reincarnation.
Thanks for the reminder tbh

S

Soalian

Trainee
Time online
12d 3h 19m
long midface is so disturbing, the nose looks like it's photoshopped
I wonder why he would spot that kind of haircut, only adding length to his face;

"Why the long face, bro?"

"Cause I didn't spent my teenage years mewing for my life, that's why"

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Mage
Time online
5d 15h 45m
Great project for Reincartionmaxx, thank you; I don't need everything, I could do without eyes coloring, I'm not greedy at this point
Well the eye color was a very minor change since I literally changed every single feature in your face drastically. You won’t be able to look like that through any surgery. Only reincarnation or maybe if God himself comes down and morphs your face. Sorry bro even tho I’m mirin you made it this far.

S

Soalian

Trainee
Time online
12d 3h 19m
Well the eye color was a very minor change since I literally changed every single feature in your face drastically. You won’t be able to look like that through any surgery. Only reincarnation or maybe if God himself comes down and morphs your face. Sorry bro even tho I’m mirin you made it this far.
Eh I 1
Send me to the more traditionally religious backward monogamous shithole of a country hahaha to live the rest of my life haha

Joking aside, I broke up with long time gf last may (3 and a half year relationship), so I'm not fully prepared to confront the ruthless realities of the new dating market (guess my age), although, with the blackpill swallowed, I see the future struggles laid (lol) bare before me.

I live in a Cuck country, I got this forum for my dose of suifuel, but I see guys PSL 3-4 with attractive girls in the street ALL THE TIME

Recently I got my tinder game going and even my my low but realistic expectations, I get "head-scratching" matches with some women who are not exactly my lookmatches (didn't follow through) so maybe I'm missing something idk

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Mage
Time online
5d 15h 45m
Eh I 1
Send me to the more traditionally religious backward monogamous shithole of a country hahaha to live the rest of my life haha

Joking aside, I broke up with long time gf last may (3 and a half year relationship), so I'm not fully prepared to confront the ruthless realities of the new dating market (guess my age), although, with the blackpill swallowed, I see the future struggles laid (lol) bare before me.

I live in a Cuck country, I got this forum for my dose of suifuel, but I see guys PSL 3-4 with attractive girls in the street ALL THE TIME

Recently I got my tinder game going and even my my low but realistic expectations, I get "head-scratching" matches with some women who are not exactly my lookmatches (didn't follow through) so maybe I'm missing something idk
Tinder matches mean nothing if the girl doesn’t reply or does no effort to hold a conversation or doesn’t want to meet up. Most of the time it’s just boredom or to stroke their egos. I’m guessing you are in your late 30s.

fonzee98

fonzee98

If you do not fight, life will never be won
Time online
46d 3h 58m
damn bro I can barely look at myself in the mirror after I just woke up and you post a bunch of pics to get rated jfl

S

Soalian

Trainee
Time online
12d 3h 19m
You mean your midface has cloned itself on top of each other
I'd rather have another genetic mutation and get three testicles or three nipples instead, but c'est la vie

S

Soalian

Trainee
Time online
12d 3h 19m
damn bro I can barely look at myself in the mirror after I just woke up and you post a bunch of pics to get rated jfl
Eh you might get depressed if you asked to be rated when you're at your best looks wise

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)