Reactions: graycel, Deleted member 5145, Julius and 8 others
You look like an italian cartel hitman

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
you look like
6823CB27 F9BF 4578 AB9B 27B53F2EA465

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3702 and 9 others
Trust me your midface is still there

you look med where you from?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Darkstrand
David-Schwimmer.jpg

hope for a friends remake

44A47A7B 3FCD 4016 A6AE 0C47E10120E8

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7240
Few mm of bone jfl FEW MM OF BONE FROM HAPPINESS
Okay that was more like centimeters. I morphed every single thing in his face JFL. IPD, nose length, philtrum length, FHWR, lower third, lower eyelids, medical canthus, eyelashes, eyebrows, eye color, lips, skin coloring and hair. That morph is only achievable through reincarnation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Soalian and W0KESTMOTHF
you need jaw implants

@Pietrosiek cousin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Okay that was more like centimeters. I morphed every single thing in his face JFL. IPD, nose length, philtrum length, FHWR, lower third, lower eyelids, medical canthus, eyelashes, eyebrows, eye color, lips, skin coloring and hair. That morph is only achievable through reincarnation.
Thanks for the reminder tbh

long midface is so disturbing, the nose looks like it's photoshopped
I wonder why he would spot that kind of haircut, only adding length to his face;

"Why the long face, bro?"

"Cause I didn't spent my teenage years mewing for my life, that's why"

Great project for Reincartionmaxx, thank you; I don't need everything, I could do without eyes coloring, I'm not greedy at this point
Well the eye color was a very minor change since I literally changed every single feature in your face drastically. You won’t be able to look like that through any surgery. Only reincarnation or maybe if God himself comes down and morphs your face. Sorry bro even tho I’m mirin you made it this far.

Well the eye color was a very minor change since I literally changed every single feature in your face drastically. You won’t be able to look like that through any surgery. Only reincarnation or maybe if God himself comes down and morphs your face. Sorry bro even tho I’m mirin you made it this far.
Eh I 1
Send me to the more traditionally religious backward monogamous shithole of a country hahaha to live the rest of my life haha

Joking aside, I broke up with long time gf last may (3 and a half year relationship), so I'm not fully prepared to confront the ruthless realities of the new dating market (guess my age), although, with the blackpill swallowed, I see the future struggles laid (lol) bare before me.

I live in a Cuck country, I got this forum for my dose of suifuel, but I see guys PSL 3-4 with attractive girls in the street ALL THE TIME

Recently I got my tinder game going and even my my low but realistic expectations, I get "head-scratching" matches with some women who are not exactly my lookmatches (didn't follow through) so maybe I'm missing something idk

Eh I 1
Send me to the more traditionally religious backward monogamous shithole of a country hahaha to live the rest of my life haha

Joking aside, I broke up with long time gf last may (3 and a half year relationship), so I'm not fully prepared to confront the ruthless realities of the new dating market (guess my age), although, with the blackpill swallowed, I see the future struggles laid (lol) bare before me.

I live in a Cuck country, I got this forum for my dose of suifuel, but I see guys PSL 3-4 with attractive girls in the street ALL THE TIME

Recently I got my tinder game going and even my my low but realistic expectations, I get "head-scratching" matches with some women who are not exactly my lookmatches (didn't follow through) so maybe I'm missing something idk
Tinder matches mean nothing if the girl doesn’t reply or does no effort to hold a conversation or doesn’t want to meet up. Most of the time it’s just boredom or to stroke their egos. I’m guessing you are in your late 30s.

You mean your midface has cloned itself on top of each other

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and BradAniston
mf it looks like you stole someone’s mid face, You’ve got enough for two

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and BradAniston
damn bro I can barely look at myself in the mirror after I just woke up and you post a bunch of pics to get rated jfl

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
You mean your midface has cloned itself on top of each other
I'd rather have another genetic mutation and get three testicles or three nipples instead, but c'est la vie

damn bro I can barely look at myself in the mirror after I just woke up and you post a bunch of pics to get rated jfl
Eh you might get depressed if you asked to be rated when you're at your best looks wise