Justin Bieber

E

Elijah1083

Iron
Why does Justin Bieber look a lot worse now than he did a few years ago. It’s clear that he isn’t taking care of himself as he used to, but his features haven’t really changed yet he looks a lot worse. Say what you want, he used to be a heartthrob and now he’s meh. Is it that he’s stepping out without makeup?

Dude is norwooding hard look at this pic ffs
Also his entire look was based on boyish charm. Now that he's noticeably aging that concept is completely destroyed because he no longer looks boyish, he looks like a near 30s guy who still hangs around his college frat house
I also personally think he never looked good and was just status halo'd, but that's just my opinion

Attachments

• 1007888546-justin-bieber-1540999328.jpg
    1007888546-justin-bieber-1540999328.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 304
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, NormieKilla, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Dude is norwooding hard look at this pic ffs
Also his entire look was based on boyish charm. Now that he's noticeably aging that concept is completely destroyed because he no longer looks boyish, he looks like a near 30s guy who still hangs around his college frat house
I also personally think he never looked good and was just status halo'd, but that's just my opinion
Valid points. I do also think styling plays a big role here. In his latest music video he looks a lot better than he does in his paparazzi photos (like the one you posted). Makeup, when done naturally, can help men a lot more than we realize. Hard to recommend tho because if you’re a in a relationship the girl will find it weird

Valid points. I do also think styling plays a big role here. In his latest music video he looks a lot better than he does in his paparazzi photos (like the one you posted). Makeup, when done naturally, can help men a lot more than we realize. Hard to recommend tho because if you’re a in a relationship the girl will find it weird
Just checked out his latest vid, looks way better for sure. Imo the difference is skin quality, less bloating, better lighting, and a norwood fraud cut that really helps the look of his hairline. Also he's shirtless, lean, covered in tattoos - transitioning more to the white thug look which is crucial, you have to transition OUT of of boyish handsome mode ASAP and get known for something else if you're an aging star, unless you're Jared Leto

Just checked out his latest vid, looks way better for sure. Imo the difference is skin quality, less bloating, better lighting, and a norwood fraud cut that really helps the look of his hairline. Also he's shirtless, lean, covered in tattoos - transitioning more to the white thug look which is crucial, you have to transition OUT of of boyish handsome mode ASAP and get known for something else if you're an aging star, unless you're Jared Leto
What do you think he’s done for less bloating and skin quality? Diet? I’m in a similar position trying to transition from boyish to masculine (I’ve been told I look like Bieber a few times in my teens), what kind of haircut do you recommend for Norwood frauding? I’ve already had a hair transplant (I was n2 at the time of transplant), and plan on having a second transplant for more density this summer. Just got on finasteride as well.

what kind of haircut do you recommend for Norwood frauding?
Just something that covers your forehead lol. As long as you norwood doesn't go beyone 2, it's easy to fraud. If past 2 then might want to consult norwood experts idk

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What do you think he’s done for less bloating and skin quality? Diet? I’m in a similar position trying to transition from boyish to masculine (I’ve been told I look like Bieber a few times in my teens), what kind of haircut do you recommend for Norwood frauding? I’ve already had a hair transplant (I was n2 at the time of transplant), and plan on having a second transplant for more density this summer. Just got on finasteride as well.
For bloating and skin-quality, anti-inflammatory diet and fast often, probably check out skincare guides here. For Norwood frauding idk personally, I just ask my barber to give me the best cut he can under the circumstances lmfao. Too short and its obvious you're norwooding, too long and the weight of the hair reveals the work of the reaper yet again, you have to find that middle ground. How old are you to already have a hair transplant?

For bloating and skin-quality, anti-inflammatory diet and fast often, probably check out skincare guides here. For Norwood frauding idk personally, I just ask my barber to give me the best cut he can under the circumstances lmfao. Too short and its obvious you're norwooding, too long and the weight of the hair reveals the work of the reaper yet again, you have to find that middle ground. How old are you to already have a hair transplant?
I’m 24, had the transplant at 22. Worked out well I just need another for density.

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood
His whole thing was pretty boy collagen

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SayNoToRotting
Why does Justin Bieber look a lot worse now than he did a few years ago. It’s clear that he isn’t taking care of himself as he used to, but his features haven’t really changed yet he looks a lot worse. Say what you want, he used to be a heartthrob and now he’s meh. Is it that he’s stepping out without makeup?
Blieb2019 10 12 142524

The downfalls, plenty due to bad lifestyle I guess (he had alcohol drinking problem somewhere I heard, etc.)

1. Skin tone got alot worse. cause: lifestyle
2. Skin smootness down. pimples probably mainly caused by lifestyle. Aging ofcourse makes it less smooth over time, probably he didn't do much skincare to slow that down
3. Lost alot of color contrast. Now everything is more same color. Contrast in color is good (with exception of ofcourse pink, green, etc. hair and so on)
4. Grooming alot worse. Shit beard, shit moustache, Should go clean shaven with such weak hair
growth.
5. Hairline reciding a bit. Cause, genetics mainly.

With all these downer points. He used to be a 10-/10. And probably dropped like 2 points, to a 7.5/10 orso.
If he gets his looks act together, he can deffo go back to being an 8.5/10 again

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and LordNorwood
View attachment 133339
The downfalls, plenty due to bad lifestyle I guess (he had alcohol drinking problem somewhere I heard, etc.)

2. Skin smootness down. pimples probably mainly caused by lifestyle. Aging ofcourse makes it less smooth over time, probably he didn't do much skincare to slow that down
3. Lost alot of color contrast. Now everything is more same color. Contrast in color is good (with exception of ofcourse pink, green, etc. hair and so on)
4. Grooming alot worse. Shit beard, shit moustache, Should go clean shaven with such weak hair
growth.

With all these downer points. He used to be a 10-/10. And probably dropped like 2 points, to a 7.5/10 orso.
If he gets his looks act together, he can deffo go back to being an 8.5/10 again
Brutal skinpill

• +1
Who did you go to?
I’m not sure I should share because there are too many untrustworthy fuckwitz and I don’t want my doctor thinking I’m associating him with the incel crowd. If you’re serious about getting a transplant I can email you. It was in NYC.

View attachment 133339

growth.

He never was 10/10 nor is he 7.5 now. In terms of PSL is 5. They overrate pretty boys here.
He never was 10/10 nor is he 7.5 now. In terms of PSL is 5. They overrate pretty boys here.
Also Bieber is a celebrity and spends thousands of dollars to look good. Never forget that it makes a tremendous difference.

• +1
Norwood reaper is fucking him hard how someone with such wealth doesn't get a hair transplant is beyond me

Also Bieber is a celebrity and spends thousands of dollars to look good. Never forget that it makes a tremendous difference.
More like he was 6.5 psl pretty boy and now he's a plain 5 psl dude

Plus I'm pretty sure he is doing drugs and aged really horribly.

He never was 10/10
imo. The opposite sex decides (aka women) if a dude is a 10. He had hordes of screaming women after him obsessing over his looks, so many it wasn't even funny anymore. Therefore I declaire him to then have been near a 10/10.
It doesn't even matter, that there is some measrement or ideal, someone doesn't fit. If women go crazy just for your looks like tey did for him, then you're hot.

Just like men decide how attractive an woman is.Women can find some fat ugly woman absolutely gorgious. Buts she is is not, because dudes don't find it hot.
They overrate pretty boys here.
It's up to women. And women going mental over his looks, sobbing, etc.. That's where the rating is

imo. The opposite sex decides (aka women) if a dude is a 10. He had hordes of screaming women after him obsessing over his looks, so many it wasn't even funny anymore. Therefore I declaire him to then have been near a 10/10

Just like men decide how attractive an woman is.Women can find some fat ugly woman absolutely gorgious. Buts she is is not, because dudes don't find it hot.
It's up to women. And women going mental over his looks, sobbing, etc.. That's where the rating is
I agree the best judgment is reaction from the opposite gender. I'm just making a remark because I see a lot of people looking like that so status plays a role as well. Past the age of HS women just don't find guys like that very hot.

Also of course, looks isn't everything. Looks gets sort of molded into a person's brain along with the image that they make of themselves. Think of a person, are they ever only their face or do you see in your mind amalgametion of face + body language + everything else.

I'm just making a remark because I see a lot of people looking like that so status plays a role as well. Past the age of HS women just don't find guys like that very hot.
I agree, that it's not entirely sure how much status adds to the girls going mental, back in Biebers prime.

It just takes some balding acne and fat face to ruin a man