Karma is real

Black Pill Prophet

Black Pill Prophet

השבח לאל
People look like they're getting away with everything. Edomites look like they're getting away with putting my people in slavery. The elites look like they're getting away with putting everyone in modern slavery. Sluts look like they're getting away with rejecting incels and riding the cock carousel like there's no tomorrow. Mods here look like they're getting away with abusing their power and being faggots in general.

I'm here to tell you the Lord is watching all of this and doesn't forget any of it. I'll share some scriptures about the fate of these evildoers

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

That's right, judgement takes place every day on earth. Everyone will get their turn.

Nahum 1:2
God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

The mods for instance are already his enemies, they're heathens, so the're already fucked

Habakkuk 2:3
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

That's right, everyone is on the Lord's time. You may be sick of seeing shitty people living it up and having all the money and women while you suffer. You may want to see these pricks get theirs right now, but what the Lord is doing is building up a rap sheet on them. Its like when the villain in a movie doesn't get his comeuppance right away, because the build up makes it more satisfying when they finally get what's coming.

So be patient, these people will get fucked up and the Lord is going to fuck them up good. All praises to the most high.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
"The lord is watching rich people and they will go to hell and pay muahahaha."

Thumb retard wojak meme generator imgflip 54280090

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
That's literally cope. Nothing bad happens to those people unless they get caught.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Low iq. So when will they get their karma then?

"Oh it will come soon don't you worry"

"Oh their time will come you don't need to worry about it"

Fucking low iq coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and lepo2317
Indeed funny how everyone who bullies me on here is an incel