Keanu Reeves mode - the ultimate metrosexual?

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
He's 55 years old, but he could compete with somebody in their 20's.
It's not important that he's a celebrity (aside from everybody knowing who he is) but that he aged like wine - he actually looks way better now than he did decades ago.
How to achieve this mode?
Keanu reeves 2017

stubblemax, finasteride and asian babyface skin genes

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and oldcell
genes, less stress and nutrition

stubblemax, finasteride and asian babyface skin genes
I dont think its finasteride, there's too many baldcels coping here - not everybody goes bald

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He's immortal

He's 55 years old, but he could compete with somebody in their 20's.
It's not important that he's a celebrity (aside from everybody knowing who he is) but that he aged like wine - he actually looks way better now than he did decades ago.
How to achieve this mode?
View attachment 114084
JFL,tom cruise mogs him to the oblivion.

I dont think its finasteride, there's too many baldcels coping here - not everybody goes bald
could be, he is running norwood coverup game so difficult to know

yeah fin can reverse aging
Watch Jared LEto, Ashton Kutcher, Burak, Tom Cruise, Pitt and Clooney,also Bradlet Cooper

All redpilled - heavy fin users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
yeah fin can reverse aging
Watch Jared LEto, Ashton Kutcher, Burak, Tom Cruise, Pitt and Clooney,also Bradlet Cooper

All redpilled - heavy fin users
interesting. I think the biggest anti-aging redpill is no alcohol. So many guys think they're going to looksmax by gymceling or steroidceling and then ruin everything since they won't stop drinking beer. So many guys with bad double chins and bitch tits in their 40's because of beer.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
interesting. I think the biggest anti-aging redpill is no alcohol. So many guys think they're going to looksmax by gymceling or steroidceling and then ruin everything since they won't stop drinking beer. So many guys with bad double chins and bitch tits in their 40's because of beer.
nah..Pitt, Clooney, Paul NEwman, these are and were heavy drinkers
I was heavy dirnker for 5 years, bow i drink a lot..i am 37, people estimate late 20 or so
ITs genetics

nah..Pitt, Clooney, Paul NEwman, these are and were heavy drinkers
I was heavy dirnker for 5 years, bow i drink a lot..i am 37, people estimate late 20 or so
ITs genetics
If you drink you are going to have to surgerycel eventually. Those celebrities all have botox.

Jfl at him looking better now...

Jfl if u dont do hgh after 30
Look at sylvester stalone and arnold. Still looks good both besides age

hes actually pretty efortless and not tryhard far from metrosexual

Quit coping, he doesn't look better than he did decades ago. He peaked in the 90s, in Speed, Point Break, Matrix and the like. He looked similar in Constantine but he's got that aged look in John Wick, it's clear as day.
>muh vampire ageless Keanu who looks better now

The man avoided relationshits for 20 years.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme