keep yo teeth together

je3oe

je3oe

Do not insist on one hundred, Ninety is okay, too
(long story short for adhdcels)

keep your teeth together (from incisors to molars) lightly, this will make your occlusal plane realign with your frankfurt plane through alveolar remodeling over time, giving you a narrower gonial angle thus a long ramus, defined gonion and the likes

of course don't overdo It or It will do more harm than good obviously (i feel like i shouldn't even point this out, but you're never too sure that there aren't retards out there that will give themselves bruxism just to get top tiere jow exde XD)

mewing with teeth not in touch = you're wasting your time jfl

if you're gonna mew with your teeth far apart you might as well just keep your teeth together and leave It at that, it's definitely gonna be more beneficial

btw if you bash on this you're completely retarded, there is literally no reason in the world that keeps you from keeping your teeth together unless you have malocclusion, in which case just get braces khunt

EDIT : just in case some smartass decides to point this out, it's actually impossible to have an occlusal plane fully aligned with your frankfurt plane, even ppl with great gonial angles don't, but the closer It is for your occlusal plane to be perpendicular to your frankfurt plane the better

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Lorsss and EthnicelAscension
warned for spam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
repped, this is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
https://i.redd.it/jm02r71xhfv11.jpg

I was supposed to make a thread like this.

How could a nobody like you take me on?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, Arkantos, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
din red rip juice wrld

• So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers
Genetics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand and je3oe
I have both a long ramus and good gonial angle and I keep my teeth slightly apart most of the time lol. My bigonial distance is way too small though which sucks a**. I think it doesn't really matter as long as you don't mouthbreath. Just keep keep your teeth (almost) together.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Great thread don’t kill yourself

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 1347, Bewusst and 1 other person
Won't do shit

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 2227
thanks for copying (i guess stolen is the proper verb) this thread from me, you could've atleast added a credit at the end jfl
I have both a long ramus and good gonial angle and I keep my teeth slightly apart most of the time lol. My bigonial distance is way too small though which sucks a**. I think it doesn't really matter as long as you don't mouthbreath. Just keep keep your teeth (almost) together.
i guess when i first wrote this thread i didn't disclose this : ideally you should keep your teeth together, but this doesn't mean that if you keep your teeth 0.5mm apart your gonial angle is gonna become subhuman. it's kinda like a spectrum (someone else talked about this here before i'm pretty sure, credit to him whoever he was), the further apart you keep your teeth the worse. this is also why mouth breathers have such busted gonial angles, mouth breathing forces them to keep their teeth very further apart. theorically, if in some way you keep your teeth together while still mouthbreathing you might not even be that affected from it, your maxillary projection might become worse but your occlusal plane alignment and gonial angle will retain their human-ness

Last edited:
thanks for copying (i guess stolen is the proper verb) this thread from me, you could've atleast added a credit at the end jfl
well fuck