Keto diet?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Thoughts on this tbh, im thinking of doing it because fats are much easier to eat for me then carbs are because of shit appetite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
You will live longer

Not sustainable :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6045
Not sustainable :)
Ya if you do keto you need to constantly do red light and supplement with creatine. I did it for 2 years and is a huge burden on your social life, fitness ambitions, and mental health. You just can’t do high cardio endurance training or get the energy you need for lifting. Socially you either have to restrict yourself from indulgences and completely abandon getting drunk/partying. Typically end up compensating by fasting and destroying collagen. Gives you mental clarity but also makes you hypersensitive to the social climate and can make you a tweak.

If you’re gonna do it, then only go for a month or two at a time for cuts or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8117 and DrTony
Keto + Intermediate Fasting worked for me.

Lost 50lbs. All you need is less calories than you burn TBH, by which ever means is up to you. I had a terrible relationship with salted carbs and sugar. It was best for me just no to have them in my diet.

I'd break my fast with high fiber spinach salads and some time 2 salads if i felt hungry. Also walked 20 mins 5 days/wk. Lift weight 3 times a week but I've also lifted weights so i don't count that as a must.

Great for weight loss but not sustainable as a lifestyle