"KIDMAXXING" - THE PROJECT

I'm so glad I decided this to be my first post after reaching 10k posts. This presentation is for people that are considering getting kids or wanna get children in the future. I decided to keep this strictly to boys as I found it easier to do research this way. I hope you guys know that I'm only sharing this to all of you guys cause we're all in the same boat and I don't and I repeat DON'T hate anyone here (including @Goblin)

Let's make some things clear:

-I don't care if you think having a LTR/having kids is bluepilled, not the point of this thread.
-I don't care if you believe genetics is 100% everything, this project is about maxing out the potential. If you have actual legitimate genetic flaws (manletism, balding, skin diseases, extremely non-deep-set frog eyes) you shouldn't breed anyways for that matter.
-This project is NOT finished. I'm still looking for people that would like to participate in finishing this and I'm even considering making a seperate discord group where we can discuss research, edit the presentation and much more.

Are you ready, really? Alright, here it is:

Some major points being talked about:
-The prenatal stage (Diet, exercise and lifestyle)
-Making sure your kid doesn't end up like a low T soyboy (Still working on this but I think the prenatal testosterone part is done pretty well already)
-Craniofacial growth (Breastfeeding, overal posture, sleeping position, hard diet and much more)
-Sports and NTmaxxing

Let me know what you guys think, I did my best to make it look as good as possible but I'm always open for advice/tips and I realize some of the things may be wrong etc.

@Guest @FatJattMofo @SayNoToRotting @x30001 @Lorsss @Gebirgscel wanna participate?

I would suggest some sort of martial arts for sports, nothing adds more confidence than knowing you can beat the shit out of most guys ( especially ones bigger and stronger than you).

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
File is in owners trash...

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Beating a kid will make him high inhib low T shy gay
No, i have been beaten hard as a kid (its normal in the 3rd world) and i am the opposite of those. The kids at school that didnt get beaten were fragile AF tho. But to be fair, most of us beaten kid didnt feel loved by our parents tho

change ur google account guys or u get doxxed

didn't work

Last edited:
How do I teach my children not to race mix

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Sorry, the file you have requested has been deleted. :soy::soy::soy:

Does anyone have it ? I need this information

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 13197, DatNibba11 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 13197 and HQNPmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: sensei, hennypapi, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sensei, hennypapi, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
bump, i need this

Why did he delete the file

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, sensei, hennypapi and 1 other person
Someone needs to post this shit again here. Mf deleted it.

Shit. The google doc has been deleted rip my kids

Bump + some OGcel of the forum have a backup of the file?

I'm so glad I decided this to be my first post after reaching 10k posts. This presentation is for people that are considering getting kids or wanna get children in the future. I decided to keep this strictly to boys as I found it easier to do research this way. I hope you guys know that I'm only sharing this to all of you guys cause we're all in the same boat and I don't and I repeat DON'T hate anyone here (including @Goblin)

-I don't care if you think having a LTR/having kids is bluepilled, not the point of this thread.
-I don't care if you believe genetics is 100% everything, this project is about maxing out the potential. If you have actual legitimate genetic flaws (manletism, balding, skin diseases, extremely non-deep-set frog eyes) you shouldn't breed anyways for that matter.
-This project is NOT finished. I'm still looking for people that would like to participate in finishing this and I'm even considering making a seperate discord group where we can discuss research, edit the presentation and much more.

-Making sure your kid doesn't end up like a low T soyboy (Still working on this but I think the prenatal testosterone part is done pretty well already)
-Craniofacial growth (Breastfeeding, overal posture, sleeping position, hard diet and much more)
-Sports and NTmaxxing

Let me know what you guys think, I did my best to make it look as good as possible but I'm always open for advice/tips and I realize some of the things may be wrong etc.

@Guest @FatJattMofo @SayNoToRotting @x30001 @Lorsss @Gebirgscel wanna participate?
bro drop the project again

Sounds like solid ubermensch parenting, black pilled in a way. 🔥

-Sports and NTmaxxing

Li

JFL. Why'd he delete this? It was a pretty good post as well. I think he made another account on here though so @Gudru if you're reading this, re-upload the file

bump.. anyone have copy?

Nice title bro. Bookmarked will read later

Is your assigned fbi agent worried about you righ 2 14845 1615406223 0 dblbig