Kids in school are petty as fuck

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
So I'm back to going to school after two months of ldaring. I was in my spanish class today (2nd period) just celing ldaring doing nothing when my teacher called me out in front of the whole class for not doing my work.

I got up to go grab my workbook and literally everyone in that incel class was staring at me (class is full of freshmen and sophomores I am the oldest one in the class) i legit mog the fuck out of all of them brutally, even facially. I stopped in the middle of the class and said "what are you small frys looking at?" and went to sit back down.

Class proceeded as normal but then when I got to my next period weightlifting, I got called out of the class into the office to get searched because someone snitched on me for smelling like alcohol. They searched me and found nothing and let me go.

How the fuck can you have a problem with a kid who is quiet, minds his own business, and literally never goes to school? JFL @ those low t faggots too scared to say shit to my face in class.

I'll be having a word with them next time I have that class, will update you guys.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Ethnicsmatter, RichardSpencel and 11 others
It’s because they see a “toxic” high T gymcelled man and they think you are “problematic”

When I was a gling 14 year old I got snitched on all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, RichardSpencel and kirbyparks
Being quiet in school leads to being bullied

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 1332 and 5 others
It’s because they see a “toxic” high T gymcelled man and they think you are “problematic”

When I was a gling 14 year old I got snitched on all the time.
tbh people just naturally dislike me due to my low inhibition and no fucks given attitude+mannerism
Being quiet in school leads to being bullied
im too big to be bullied

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1332 and impure666
So I'm back to going to school after two months of ldaring. I was in my spanish class today (2nd period) just celing ldaring doing nothing when my teacher called me out in front of the whole class for not doing my work.

I got up to go grab my workbook and literally everyone in that incel class was staring at me (class is full of freshmen and sophomores I am the oldest one in the class) i legit mog the fuck out of all of them brutally, even facially. I stopped in the middle of the class and said "what are you small frys looking at?" and went to sit back down.

Class proceeded as normal but then when I got to my next period weightlifting, I got called out of the class into the office to get searched because someone snitched on me for smelling like alcohol. They searched me and found nothing and let me go.

How the fuck can you have a problem with a kid who is quiet, minds his own business, and literally never goes to school? JFL @ those low t faggots too scared to say shit to my face in class.

I'll be having a word with them next time I have that class, will update you guys.
BULLY THOSE NORMCUCKS

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, impure666 and ZyzzReincarnate
What are you small frys looking at?

Please tell me this is a copypasta, I can’t imagine this. How old are you? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
fuck them with a mop handle

I wish I was 6'8 with 25 inch shoulders and 250 pounds gymcelled. I would be unstoppable. I will be so low inhibition telling people "suck my dick faggot" and yell "bitch get on your knees" anytime a foid gives me attitude . And then if I want to use a machine in the gym I''ll just push them off and start using it.:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
=Bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Bennett, kobecel and 1 other person
tbh people just naturally dislike me due to my low inhibition and no fucks given attitude+mannerism

im too big to be bullied
Bullying is not just beating you up. They will report you until you get perma banned from school

Bullying is not just beating you up. They will report you until you get perma banned from school
i will find out who it is and if they have a problem i will break them

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, heroinfather, kobecel and 1 other person
I read it as "Pretty as fuck"

• JFL
Please tell me this is a copypasta, I can’t imagine this. How old are you? :lul:
17 and it kinda just came out of my mouth tbh.

I wish I was 6'8 with 25 inch shoulders and 250 pounds gymcelled. I would be unstoppable. I will be so low inhibition telling people "suck my dick faggot" and yell "bitch get on your knees" anytime a foid gives me attitude . And then if I want to use a machine in the gym I''ll just push them off and start using it.:feelsez:
thats pretty much how i act in school. i bump into randoms, say whatever the fuck i want to anyone, and everyone kinda just submits

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 1332, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
its because u exude a school shooter vibe, u can minimilize yourself anyway you want but subconcious queues of someone not being right in the mind is offputting and creepy

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
perma banned from school

too much league

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
kek at students

Knock them the fuck out bro

thats some next level lvl low inhibness to not show up to school for 2 months lol.

I want to ldar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Krezo and heroinfather
Underclassman foids in HS were annoying cunts. They were like walking fleshlights that I couldn't use

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 470

And then everyone clapped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hunter, RichardSpencel, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
They see you as a threat boyo

6:4 with nice body and handsome face Is ideal tbh

No body is going to mess with you even the teachers

• +1
its because u exude a school shooter vibe, u can minimilize yourself anyway you want but subconcious queues of someone not being right in the mind is offputting and creepy
tbh i was ntmaxxed as fuaark in all my other classes but theres something annoying about an entire class silently staring at me when im running on like 2-3 hours of sleep.

You did the right thing. Sounds like a very low t class. Exhibit as much toxic masculinity as you possibly can OP in that class.

You did the right thing. Sounds like a very low t class. Exhibit as much toxic masculinity as you possibly can OP in that class.
that class is home to legit the most estrogenic kid ive ever seen. hes skinny but his hips are wider than his shoulders i shit you not he is an actual truecel and acts like a wannabe class clown too its disgusting

that class is home to legit the most estrogenic kid ive ever seen. hes skinny but his hips are wider than his shoulders i shit you not he is an actual truecel and acts like a wannabe class clown too its disgusting
Remind him of his place. Make it clear to him he’s low T high E soy cuck.
Make sure you find out who ratted on you. Keep us updated boyo. Love your work

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and ZyzzReincarnate
Never began.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
That's my goal