KILL ME NOW

axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague
Can't believe I just witnessed this I am rarely going out with my dad but I went out to eat kebab with him and saw girls giving him IOIS i kid you not one JB brunette my age bit her lip looking at him I had tremendous amounts of rage at that very moment, he is 55 years old FFS....

fuck this gay life some of us are only born to suffer and be in constant torment until we gather the courage to :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 176, ElliotRodgerJr, Zeta ascended and 2 others
mogged by chad-dad just LDAR

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and axedee
This is why you eat your kebabs in your basement alone, JFL @ you.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Remove kebab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and DeformAspergerCel
I HAVE JAW WIDTH LIKE MY DAD, I CAN EVEN FAKE HOLLOWCHEEKS WITH @Arceus300 LIGHT FRAUD/ANGEL BUT GOT RECESSED CHIN OF DEATH

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH AND THE ORTHODONTIST WHO EXTRACTED TEETH FROM MY MANDIBLE WHILE GROWING UP I WISH CANCER, AIDS, AND PESTILENCE UPON HIS BLOODLINE MAY THEY ALL BE INCELS

s5YixDz.gif

FUACCCCCKRKRKRKAS@#%@##@$@
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, androidcel, Tony and 6 others
Curse his blood line for 7 generations?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and axedee
Can't believe I just witnessed this I am rarely going out with my dad but I went out to eat kebab with him and saw girls giving him IOIS i kid you not one JB brunette my age bit her lip looking at him I had tremendous amounts of rage at that very moment, he is 55 years old FFS....

fuck this gay life some of us are only born to suffer and be in constant torment until we gather the courage to :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
How is your dad different from you? Family mog is brutal. My mom is a light skin Stacey and my grandfather was a high status Tyrone who was Norwood 0 and dom as fuck. Meanwhile I'm some low T looking alien creature who was bullied since childhood.

• +1
Reactions: axedee
How is your dad different from you? Family mog is brutal. My mom is a light skin Stacey and my grandfather was a high status Tyrone who was Norwood 0 and dom as fuck. Meanwhile I'm some low T looking alien creature who was bullied since childhood.
I look a lot like my dad but he got longer mandible because he didn't have orthodontists pulling teeth while growing up so I have same width but receding chin and he is 2 cm taller and better nose and better checkbones, + lower body fat%
he got model tier nose, mandible and checkbones tbh

Few mm of bone theory is 100% legit

family mog is indeed the most brutal by far it mean that you could have been chad but something fucked up.. it's more painful to lose when you are closer to the finish line

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, SayNoToRotting and Zeta ascended
Wait Stacy checked out your dad???

Man when I’m out with my brother a girl flirt with him and I got treated I’m invisible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, axedee and kobecel
Wait Stacy checked out your dad???

Man when I’m out with my brother a girl flirt with him and I got treated I’m invisible
Yes she didn't say anything but I caught here starting at him and then biting her lip it was 100% a IOI and I can tell you for sure now that when you see IOI irl they are really obvious...

I cant imagine getting mogged by your brother this most be a really painful