Kinda fucked up mY interview for uni.

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
So yes I kinda fucked up and since im shy I didn't really talk much. I don't have chads confidence when I talk to people.

what are you shy for, or that just how you are?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 685
Unis decline people for shyness? Jfl at the state of "education"

Meanwhile 60 IQ autistic chad busted a nut on the women interviewer before you came in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Balkancel, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Meanwhile 60 IQ autistic chad busted a nut on the women interviewer before you came in

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, Time Travel and GenericChad1444
Didn't read

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn and Time Travel
Chad could fight his shyness because he has a reason to do so, if you catch my drift.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Start working out. Believe me, That will change.
I do it has never helped. Even losing weight didn't improve my confidence. I just can't talk to normies. I can't be myself when I talk to them.

I do it has never helped. Even losing weight didn't improve my confidence. I just can't talk to normies. I can't be myself when I talk to them.

If you are not happy with your self currently, You cannot expect to be performing optimally with how you wanna be, So untill then you must improve your self first to the point you are happy and then attempt everything again. Im doing this currently.

• +1
If you are not happy with your self currently, You cannot expect to be performing optimally with how you wanna be, So untill then you must improve your self first to the point you are happy and then attempt everything again. Im doing this currently.
I'm not unhappy with myself, I know i could improve but I'm pretty satisfied, I'm just awkward and shy.

I'm not unhappy with myself, I know i could improve but I'm pretty satisfied, I'm just awkward and shy.

I apply certain principles to my life and life style, '' be happy, but never be satisfied'' meaning always look to improve no matter what, but this is my mentality i dont know any better, i always want the best doesnt matter what it is.

unlock this within yourself and you will see how much more there is you can do and achieve. There is always someone who is doing it better. why cant you? ask your self that and ask your self, How much do i want it. How bad do i want to reach my target, And thats all you need to know.

You will get in, the Jews are bluffing to make you feel your money is worth

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Time Travel
university costs next to nothing in the majority of europe
Then it's prob to screen students based off retard questions, so they can reject u and accept the international students that pays 50k a year to be there

• +1
Then it's prob to screen students based off retard questions, so they can reject u and accept the international students that pays 50k a year to be there
maybe