Know what the problem with hormone therapy/steroids is?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Once you start taking it, you can't stop taking it. Because it stunts your body to depend on the injections or whatever for all of its testosterone. If you were to stop, you'd end up worse than before you started.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 7785 and Stare
yes. this is the end-all problem with steroids

once u start it, it permanently damages your testicles ability to product T. you will never be as good as producing T as you were before, even after post cycle therapy (some exceptions occour)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and prgfromnl
Your body starts becoming shit at producing test naturally by the time your 30, so ideally youll be on trt from then anyway

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
why would you want to stop

• +1
Reactions: Michael, Deleted member 245, SikKunt and 1 other person
Low T thread.

You will never be this:

• JFL
Reactions: Howl and Deleted member 2227
Your body starts becoming shit at producing test naturally by the time your 30, so ideally youll be on trt from then anyway

I don't want my balls to turn to peanut butter.

the fact that it can induce hypogonadism so quickly is scary af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and Deleted member 685
Your test levels will drop to shit after 30 anyway lol.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic, Deleted member 2227 and SikKunt
Yap the stay natty bro is a big fucking meme testosterone levels only stay decent till 29 might as well start injecting from now

• +1
Reactions: androgenic, Deleted member 245 and ShredPill

I'm 46, and my testicles are still intact. My sex drive is low, but my testicles haven't shrunk or anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I'm 46, and my testicles are still intact. My sex drive is low, but my testicles haven't shrunk or anything.
Lol it ain't about the size of the testies jfl. Your t levels must be poverty if you lost your libido. Go get your t levels checked and you'll fi'd out they're utter shit.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Even with the worst abuser studies that’s use high HCG amounts always bring people back in to your healthy range. As for if you’ll be permanently lowered than you would be is a case by case basis

• +1
Reactions: Howl and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
testosterone is poison anyway, you dont need that shit
Nice trolling bro
Even with the worst abuser studies that’s use high HCG amounts always bring people back in to your healthy range. As for if you’ll be permanently lowered than you would be is a case by case basis
Even if it permanently lowers which btw it doesn't it's just that users age and enter their 30s a'd their test levels drop anyway high t is better than poverty t. Why settle for mediocricy ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
Nice trolling bro

Even if it permanently lowers which btw it doesn't it's just that users age and enter their 30s a'd their test levels drop anyway high t is better than poverty t. Why settle for mediocricy ?
I don’t like that kind of thinking cus it’s the same black and white thinking anti steroid like cocaine cowboy. Being forced to be on trt has its disadvantages

I don’t like that kind of thinking cus it’s the same black and white thinking anti steroid like cocaine cowboy. Being forced to be on trt has its disadvantages
Lol i ain't thinking black and white just stating the obvious i really don't give a fuck if someone is natty or not. I am just stating facts. Testosterone levels start going to shit after 30.

Lol it ain't about the size of the testies jfl. Your t levels must be poverty if you lost your libido. Go get your t levels checked and you'll fi'd out they're utter shit.

I don't want small testes!

giphy.gif

That's just false

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 2729
I’m not saying steroids are the greatest things on planet earth but saying ur hpta is fucked forever after a cycle of steroids is the same as saying a girls horomones after a couple months of the pill

If that’s ur concern u just use hcg on cycle ur nuts be functional and same size

And with that the copers cant answer anymore, they know they must inject but they still decide to cope.

@FrothySolutions is lowiqcel

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
And with that the copers cant answer anymore, they know they must inject but they still decide to cope.

It's a delicate hormonal cocktail, I'm trying not to fuckin' die here and people are like "Just inject these unregulated substances, you'll probably be fine." If I'm gonna do this, it's gonna after talking to a doctor. And only if that doctor assures me I can keep my nuts.

And even after that, I don't want a lifetime of injections. I would never be able to stop. Never. Because my body depends on the testosterone. That's no way to live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Bluepill
It's a delicate hormonal cocktail, I'm trying not to fuckin' die here and people are like "Just inject these unregulated substances, you'll probably be fine." If I'm gonna do this, it's gonna after talking to a doctor. And only if that doctor assures me I can keep my nuts.

And even after that, I don't want a lifetime of injections. I would never be able to stop. Never. Because my body depends on the testosterone. That's no way to live.

If you are an incel you are already dead you cant waste time worrying about not dying.

And btw by thinking like that I already know you have low T. You realy think some testosterone is gonna kill you? Fucking bluepilled jew media

Guess what u are also dependent on food, water and sleep. Are you gonna stop those too?

This internet demonization of testerone needs to stop. Yes steroids have side effects, yes they can damage your health but saying taking steroids will permanently ruin your hpta function is just fear mongering

If you are an incel you are already dead you cant waste time worrying about not dying.

And btw by thinking like that I already know you have low T. You realy think some testosterone is gonna kill you? Fucking bluepilled jew media

Guess what u are also dependent on food, water and sleep. Are you gonna stop those too?

I can keep it fast and loose with food, water, and sleep. If I go a little hungry or go a little tired or go a little thirsty, that's not damage I'm afraid of, I can easily catch up on sleep. I don't think I can just "catch up" on a hormonal imbalance.

I can keep it fast and loose with food, water, and sleep. If I go a little hungry or go a little tired or go a little thirsty, that's not damage I'm afraid of, I can easily catch up on sleep. I don't think I can just "catch up" on a hormonal imbalance.

Its a simple injection every 3.5 days to keep you with high testosterone levels. T levels drop after 35 or 40 so might aswell start doing it now.

But you probably have good levels yet.

TRT for life crew up in this bitch

Its a simple injection every 3.5 days to keep you with high testosterone levels. T levels drop after 35 or 40 so might aswell start doing it now.

But you probably have good levels yet.

I don't do anything that regularly.

sure thing weirdoo

yes. this is the end-all problem with steroids

once u start it, it permanently damages your testicles ability to product T. you will never be as good as producing T as you were before, even after post cycle therapy (some exceptions occour)
Does it really cause permanent damage?

Does it really cause permanent damage?
its unpredictable. some may get away, for some it will never recover to the natural state

if u have naturally very high T production and u do a cycle it will likely wont come back up as high as it was

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I recovered well from 16-week Test E cycle, thanks to:

Toremifene citrate (eight weeks)

Clomiphene citrate (ten weeks)

Triptorelin (three shots)

Deceptionthread. Not true, everything's reversible. Maybe you'll lose some small percentage of natty T production but only if you roid hardcore for long periods of time and don't use hCG to recover.

Cope / 10.

• +1
Reactions: Howl
You use HCG while on cycle to avoid testicular atrophy, free tip.