Knowing that your parents are the only people that unconditionally love you

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Got a fever few days ago and seeing my mom and father besides me trying to make me feel better and my mom crying makes me depressed knowing one day they will pass away and me being an only child is extreme suicidefuel when no body else will love me like my parents. Seeing your parents slowly getting older sucks. If i don't find a virgin descent looking wife that has a good personality and have kids with her by age 33 I'm going to rope tbh

NEWS 041018 Depression

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2587 and 4 others
Sad shit but this is life , i feel the same man (mb without rope part)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, diggbicc and TsarTsar444
@disillusioned whats ur opinion about thread title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Alt Number 3, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
The true real blackpill is that no human being in this world actually unconditionally loves you, and you need to look beyond humans if you want to experience true unconditional love.

Lol my parents don’t give a single fuck about me.
I wish I could be my future son. My life would be so amazing.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and no_hope_left
The true real blackpill is that no human being in this world actually unconditionally loves you, and you need to look beyond humans if you want to experience true unconditional love.
is the gayest thing I've ever heard

Extremely not true, my mother gave all of her money to buy me everything instead of using it to buy medicine for her illness. Parents definitely love you unconditionally because it's biological

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
Extremely not true, my mother gave all of her money to buy me everything instead of using it to buy medicine for her illness. Parents definitely love you unconditionally because it's biological
If you have good parents it's the closest thing you can get. But it's still undeniably dependent on your actions.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
cope, my parents hate me, they also made me ugly and short so i blame my inceldom on them

• JFL
cope, my parents hate me, they also made me ugly and short so i blame my inceldom on them
low T if u dont love ur parents

• +1
Parents hating their kid is like saying there is a place on earth that gravity doesn't exist :lul:
It just doesn't make sense scientifically

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Parents hating their kid is like saying there is a place on earth that gravity doesn't exist :lul:
It just doesn't make sense scientifically

Below plank scale iq asian parents don't love their kids they see them as assets

• So Sad
  • So Sad

Cause their collectivist overall it doesn't matter what happens to the kid so long as the good of the nation or family is fuffiled never mind the mental trauma done to the kid no education family god matters more i'm not talking all but most asian parents

Cause their collectivist overall it doesn't matter what happens to the kid so long as the good of the nation or family is fuffiled never mind the mental trauma done to the kid no education family god matters more i'm not talking all but most asian parents
That sucks, thank good im from Europe

• So Sad
That sucks, thank good im from Europe

Be glad you hit the enlightenment mine needs to tbqh i would say my people can be akinned to savages mainly cause they are not using the fullness of reason when you don't do that you get the cancer of untold misery turn that the other way though actually start valuing the person and seeing them as 1 rather than a whole and you get a happier society.

All the happiest countris all tend to be the individualist ones also makes sense why parents are more rational their

Be glad you hit the enlightenment mine needs to tbqh i would say my people can be akinned to savages mainly cause they are not using the fullness of reason when you don't do that you get the cancer of untold misery turn that the other way though actually start valuing the person and seeing them as 1 rather than a whole and you get a happier society.

All the happiest countris all tend to be the individualist ones also makes sense why parents are more rational their
I don't like big individualism that much either, it makes people reserved, cold and selfish

• So Sad
I don't like big individualism that much either, it makes people reserved, cold and selfish

Who told you that bullshit what makes people cold and reserved is collectivism the danish countries happen to also be the examples im trying to follow but even it has issues

My mom doesnt pay my hair transplant and maxilla surgery. She doesnt love me at all.