Knowing your place in society: How attractive are your friends/accuitances; do you end up in the middle/centre (attention of group or not)?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
A study I just read. Basically open doors but I'll still share:

1. Attractive people end up in the middle/centre of (attention) groups more often; and the uglier ones on the outside
2. Women end up more often in the middle/centre of (attention) groups then men
3. People approach and form groups; more similar in attractiveness then would happen if 100% random. Humans do not approach each other arbitrarily. (aka, the looks level of the people that wanna hang with you more often then not = your attractiveness level)

So.
Are you always standing on the outside in groups, and never in the middle?
Do the people that wanna hang with you look ugly/unnattractive?
Do you get approached, if you get approached, by uggo's?

Well, then you're ugly.

Above questions, are a good indicator (besides Tinder matches and stuff) on how you look, how attractive your are

Study link: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0149880

"We find that participants form groups of seven on average, are more likely to approach others of similar attractiveness and (to a lesser extent) gender, and that participants’ gender and attractiveness are both associated with their proximity to the spatial center of groups (such that women and attractive individuals are more likely than men and unattractive individuals to end up in the center of their groups)."

Journalpone0149880g003

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 616 and stuckneworleans
My worst looking friends are psl 4, most are in the 5-6 region but that makes no sense cause I'm closer to a 2

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
My friends are above average. One is kinda ruined by his manletism

I don't have any friends so...

i have chad and prettyboy friends

I don't care about having friends tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
can explained by just being shy

My friends are above average too

I don't care who I hang with. It is true, if all your friends are model looking, your are probably 7+ but my friends all are 5-6 and I still have friends under 4 and above 7... I think my current psl is 6 or something but I will easily ascend. My friends will still be my friends then... lol

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
My worst looking friends are psl 4, most are in the 5-6 region but that makes no sense cause I'm closer to a 2
Nah they would have bullied you out of the group if ur real psl 2

MODS PIN THIS
A study I just read. Basically open doors but I'll still share:

1. Attractive people end up in the middle/centre of (attention) groups more often; and the uglier ones on the outside
2. Women end up more often in the middle/centre of (attention) groups then men
3. People approach and form groups; more similar in attractiveness. Humans do not approach each other arbitrarily. (aka, the looks level of the people that wanna hang with you = your attractiveness level like)

So.
Are you always standing on the outside in groups, and never in the middle?
Do the people that wanna hang with you look ugly/unnattractive?
Do you get approached, if you get approached, by uggo's?

Well, then you're ugly.

Above questions, are a good indicator (besides Tinder matches and stuff) on how you look, how attractive your are

Study link: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0149880

"We find that participants form groups of seven on average, are more likely to approach others of similar attractiveness and (to a lesser extent) gender, and that participants’ gender and attractiveness are both associated with their proximity to the spatial center of groups (such that women and attractive individuals are more likely than men and unattractive individuals to end up in the center of their groups)."

View attachment 421780
Hey bro check this out
C143FC7C 43C7 42F1 8DD9 55463F2515CE

AC152BFC DB7D 43C5 A485 46B38910B0C8

I already know this like a years ago

I said this to the forum and no one believed me they always say “be funny to get more friends” OR “don’t be boring”

I didn’t completely ready the thread,
But the more attractive you are the more friends and attention you will get?

Last edited:
  • +1
This one is only partly true, I mean most probably you'll end up having average looking friends in hs even as a Chadlite or Chad because that's the most common kind of people. However I do agree that the best looking guy is at the top of the hiearchy. I remember this Chad I knew had a social circle of normies and some high tier normies, literally everything was rotating around this Chad. The normie friends were like his orbiters, when he spoke everyone shut up and listened to him, he was like the leader of the group. I was blackpilled countless times by just observing his behavior. Looks are your status, no doubt about it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel, bhad, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Having male friends which are better looking than you is the worst thing one can do, when it comes to social interactions.
Everytime it will results them pulling the girls you meet through social circle migrations.

Still remember this set: we have met two girls, me and my two more handsome friends, we have invited them to my flat. They ended cuddling each other and I was the one who was sitting in the corner looking at my phone clock while thinking why I have to suffer that way all the time while being with them. Brooothal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bhad, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5061
Lol this is pure BS

Theory doesn't mean reality here

Most good looking girls/boys while they are growing up always have a less fortunate looking best friend.

It def. holds some truth, but the dynamic is more complex. For example- many beckielites/beckies prefer to have almost subhuman looking best female friend. Basically her 1 best female friend to be almost subhuman level.

There are several reasons for that. One- Becky will look significantly better and stand out more near a normie, usually slightly overweight woman. She will automatically get more attention and validation and feel better about herself, that SHE is the one getting more male attention and validation and not her best female friend.

two- she will have less or no competition to get higher quality men, if her best friend is below average looking.

3- she will not have to worry that the dudes that shes smashing will want to cheat with her "bestie".

And there are some other reasons for that. So yes, when talking about bigger friend circles, the stuff in op holds more truth. But with a particular best friend, many above average looking foids prefer a subhuman female friend.

• +1
Reactions: RiceLord
a. no friends since primary school
b. always background character

no fucking shit. The cool kids are always better looking and the top tier in looks are the most popular. Have u been to highschool?

sorry opie, zero friends and I hate everyone
It def. holds some truth, but the dynamic is more complex. For example- many beckielites/beckies prefer to have almost subhuman looking best female friend. Basically her 1 best female friend to be almost subhuman level.

There are several reasons for that. One- Becky will look significantly better and stand out more near a normie, usually slightly overweight woman. She will automatically get more attention and validation and feel better about herself, that SHE is the one getting more male attention and validation and not her best female friend.

two- she will have less or no competition to get higher quality men, if her best friend is below average looking.

3- she will not have to worry that the dudes that shes smashing will want to cheat with her "bestie".

And there are some other reasons for that. So yes, when talking about bigger friend circles, the stuff in op holds more truth. But with a particular best friend, many above average looking foids prefer a subhuman female friend.
I'm sorry isn't becky the word for normie foid?
I don't care who I hang with. It is true, if all your friends are model looking, your are probably 7+ but my friends all are 5-6 and I still have friends under 4 and above 7... I think my current psl is 6 or something but I will easily ascend. My friends will still be my friends then... lol
I think you're confused, psl6 is hard ascended. basically chad

Last edited:
I didn’t completely ready the thread,
But the more attractive you are the more friends and attention you will get?
It didn't say that you will have more friends, when you are more attractive.
It said that:
1. you will get more attention, and be made the center of attention in group setting. People surround you more, and you won't be so much or at a ll a person that stands on the outside of the group/circle in social settings. *(see pic dumb exmaple*)
2. more likely then it being random, you will likely be approached by and form a group with people that resemble your level of attractiveness. Thus an attractive person, is more likely (then if it was 100%) to be friends and accuintances and hang with people that are also attractive.

*In all these exmaples, it's clear whom is the center of attention.
centersmall-300x300.jpg
jazz-age-4102.jpg
bloom.jpg

Lol this is pure BS

Theory doesn't mean reality here

Most good looking girls/boys while they are growing up always have a less fortunate looking best friend.
It def. holds some truth, but the dynamic is more complex. For example- many beckielites/beckies prefer to have almost subhuman looking best female friend. Basically her 1 best female friend to be
i have chad and prettyboy friends
My friends are above average too
This one is only partly true, I mean most probably you'll end up having average looking friends in hs even as a Chadlite or Chad because that's the most common kind of people.
To add about: "A good looking person, hanging with other good looking person"

It was phrased like this in the study. So it was not set like a FIXED golden rule or anyting.
It said basically:
"People approach and form groups; more similar in attractiveness then would have been the case if it was 100% random." So to significant extend, people gravitate more to each other around their own looks levels (then if it was totally random), it's not 100% but overal more or less so.
Hence the phrase in the study also: "Humans do not approach each other arbitrarily". Which I think often means that most people know intuitively or subconcioulsy their own attractiveness status and subconciously pick more often then not people around their own levels.

Last edited:
One time I said I was depressed as a joke and no one said anything, then literally right after an attractive acquaintance then said "Yeah I'm depressed aswell" and all of a sudden everyone was like "OMG What's wrong". Blackpill before this shit was even a thing.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, NarrowJaw, Freddo and 1 other person
sorry opie, zero friends and I hate everyone

I'm sorry isn't becky the word for normie foid?

I think you're confused, psl6 is hard ascended. basically chad
Idk man in my book a becky is a cute, above average foid, but not exactly in a stacy/stacylite territory. But def. more attractive than average, at least thats how I treat this term. Like lets say Ellen Page- imo she is no Stacylite let alone Stacy, but more attractive than average 5/10 foid.

Mb others use becky as a term for an average foid, its possible.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
One time I said I was depressed as a joke and no one said anything, then literally right after an attractive acquaintance then said "Yeah I'm depressed aswell" and all of a sudden everyone was like "OMG What's wrong". Blackpill before this shit was even a thing.
That shit is always brutal.

Sufferings from more ugly people. People can't be bothered. And then an attractive person has the slightest problem, and helps from all angles is offered.
BRUTAL.

Makes me think of that Patrice Joke, if you imagine black as unnattractive and whit as attractive.

That shit is always brutal.

Sufferings from more ugly people. People can't be bothered. And then an attractive person has the slightest problem, and helps from all angles is offered.
BRUTAL.

Makes me think of that Patrice Joke, if you imagine black as unnattractive and whit as attractive.

Yeah bro it was crazy, this one girl he ended up ruining was like "OMG How can I help you", also he would literally say my jokes right after I said it and get a better reaction :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Having male friends which are better looking than you is the worst thing one can do, when it comes to social interactions.
Everytime it will results them pulling the girls you meet through social circle migrations.

Still remember this set: we have met two girls, me and my two more handsome friends, we have invited them to my flat. They ended cuddling each other and I was the one who was sitting in the corner looking at my phone clock while thinking why I have to suffer that way all the time while being with them. Brooothal.
This is actually true
I was with my Old 5’7 5/10 friend, every Girl he would Get would go straight to me without any work at all, he would stand back and just say “FUCK EVERYTHING THEN”

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bhad