Korea is the most black pilled suicide inducing country

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
If you walk on the street in Korea and you are bald or something is off about you all people will make fun of you no girl will date you even grandmas will make hatefull remarks on your one single bad trait.....Never step in korea if you dont have all your surgerys and hair implants done or you will be on suicide watch
Also Make up is used by everyone from age 12 to 60
Being over 6 feet is also needed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Michael Myers, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
All the koreans I know will blatantly tell you if it looks like you've gained some weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 6402, SikKunt and 8 others
Just tell the men that makes fun of you that at least you're not from the country that was the #1 of the countries with the most small penises :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 6402, CopingCel and 15 others
Just tell the men that makes fun of you that at least you're not from the country that was the #1 of the countries with the most small penises :lul:
its useless becouse they know without good looks a big dick is useless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 2745, I'mme and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme
its useless becouse they know without good looks a big dick is useless
You need a big dick if you look good and you need to look good when you have a big dick.

@toolateforme

@toolateforme
Korea is blackpilled country indeed. Meanwhile being the most ugly race in the world. Men and women insult each others with own asian phenotypes lolilol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Vitruvian, Deleted member 3043 and 9 others
Bro, they are asians. Asians cant laugh at shit. They ARE the joke jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
I'll just point my pinky finger at them signalling their tiny dicks, I'm a dicklet too but unless some really suss shit happens they'll never know that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I'll just point my pinky finger at them signalling their tiny dicks, I'm a dicklet too but unless some really suspectful shit happens they'll never know that
Girls make fun mostly

that's probably why most of them get plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 2846, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
They should have nuked korea instead of japan

chinks are subhumans. why the hell would i go to cuckime lands also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Dicklet.4.3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If you walk on the street in Korea and you are bald or something is off about you all people will make fun of you no girl will date you even grandmas will make hatefull remarks on your one single bad trait.....Never step in korea if you dont have all your surgerys and hair implants done or you will be on suicide watch
Also Make up is used by everyone from age 12 to 60
Being over 6 feet is also needed
Korean men are babyfaced motherfuckers, and 6 feet? Asian countries are the homelands of the manlets, anyone 5'10 or above will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Ropemaxing, toolateforme and 2 others
Probably the whitest country on earth ngl

Do Korean girls likes white guys?

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg

They compensate for their small penises. They get the most plastic surgery in the world but get mogged by looksminned Germans

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 3043
I dont know how much is exxagerated in fiction, but read the korean comic (mahwa) Lookism.

Its about some ugly short fat guy who gets a second good looking body and the story portrays the diffdrences in life. Its full of blackpills and destroys copes such as style, behavior, money, fashion...

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and crosshold
I have the impression most asians dont know how to live and be happy
they look like a bunch of robots
trump should bomb all asian countries

I have the impression most asians dont know how to live and be happy
they look like a bunch of robots
trump should bomb all asian countries
They just follow western trends and south korea is one of the most goodlooking people country on average walking down the street you see many goodlooking people who looksmax hard

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
I heard that Korean parents give their kids a credit card for surgerymaxxing after high school graduation. JFL what a blackpilled nation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I heard that Korean parents give their kids a credit card for surgerymaxxing after high school graduation. JFL what a blackpilled nation
We are not looksmaxing they do

They dont have a beards
- looking good
choose one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I dont know how much is exxagerated in fiction, but read the korean comic (mahwa) Lookism.
giphy.gif

That shit that always shows up first in my browser when I search lookism in google

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV