Korean girl loses 30 kilos in 6 weeks, can fatcels do the same?

ye i lost five kilos in ten days

just sit in bed for 18 hours and eat cabbage theory:unsure:
JFL if you think youre a blackpilled looksmaxxer. The koreans would view this forum as blue pill cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: william, Ethnicsmatter, Vitruvian and 8 others
ye i lost five kilos in ten days
By water fasting? Did you eat anything? Ngl I got 20 kilos to drop, currently I'm just shy of 95 kilos at 6ft.

just sit in bed for 18 hours and eat cabbage theory:unsure:
JFL if you think youre a blackpilled looksmaxxer. The koreans would view this forum as blue pill cope
Yea JFL if you bodyfat is more than 14% than starve yourself till you reach 10% or lower

By water fasting? Did you eat anything? Ngl I got 20 kilos to drop, currently I'm just shy of 95 kilos at 6ft.
yaas. i drank diet pop tho.

just eat like 1000 calories everyday
its not healthy if you just stop eating

Bros I think I stumbled on the ultimate, definitive method to satiate yourself and nuke your appetite at the same time.
What do you think about eating a few chips (Doritos or Pringles or whatever, hell you can do this without chips too) with some ultra hot sauce like the ones made with the Californian Reaper pepper? Your mouth will burn, your appetite will go away and it's totally healthy and natural. Plus I'm sure hot chilli is good for your health. You can have a small bit of it 2-3 times a day and keep your appetite down and when you have a normal meal you won't want to pig out or eat too much. If you do just drop some of that sauce on your tongue lol

• Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian
Bros I think I stumbled on the ultimate, definitive method to satiate yourself and nuke your appetite at the same time.
What do you think about eating a few chips (Doritos or Pringles or whatever, hell you can do this without chips too) with some ultra hot sauce like the ones made with the Californian Reaper pepper? Your mouth will burn, your appetite will go away and it's totally healthy and natural. Plus I'm sure hot chilli is good for your health. You can have a small bit of it 2-3 times a day and keep your appetite down and when you have a normal meal you won't want to pig out or eat too much. If you do just drop some of that sauce on your tongue lol
Potentially high IQ
Did you try this?

it is truly over for fatcels

I just ordered the sauce from Amazon, I'll update this thread when it comes.
Will not probably work long term. Hunger will keep building up

T

That's okay, as long as I can fast for 3-5 day streaks I'm good.
Yeah, 3-5 days of fasting is more than enough to start losing some KG.

Good Luck bro