Koreans are so fucking tall tf

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Mog the shit out of the midget Japanese. I set my location as Seoul in tinder and I swear, all of the women are at least 175cm+(my height) with long af legs. And from what I gather, in places like Hongdae (where koreans go to drink and fuck each other) average man is 185cm. But the women are so fucking hot, they'd probably reject me if they knew my height.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
@freakofnature would squish them like the ants they are

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Bennett, jefferson and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, ShineBright, Deleted member 483 and 2 others
Mog the shit out of the midget Japanese. I set my location as Seoul in tinder and I swear, all of the women are at least 175cm+(my height) with long af legs. And from what I gather, in places like Hongdae (where koreans go to drink and fuck each other) average man is 185cm. But the women are so fucking hot, they'd probably reject me if they knew my height.
They’re the tallest of all Asians at an average of 174cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Bengt and ElliotRodgerJr
They’re the tallest of all Asians at an average of 174cm
Yeah, so I'd be average statistically. But nightclubs tend to attract taller males, like 180+ at least.
I don't think they are the tallest tho, that title goes to Dalian men, they are 178 on average.

Yeah, so I'd be average statistically. But nightclubs tend to attract taller males, like 180+ at least.
I don't think they are the tallest tho, that title goes to Dalian men, they are 178 on average.
Nightclubs tend to attract taller men, they tend to attract taller men than the country average since young people have grown a lot.

When you look at South Korea you will see 2 stats, one if for all people all ages and the other is basically all young people. The height increase is significant.

The percentage is the percentage of the population of that study that’s over 18

Big increase

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
capitalism made south koreans tall

@freakofnature would squish them like the ants they are
this happened 2 months ago when i was in China. everyone is like 10cm shorter than in my country on average, felt like im walking through ants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 195cm, AspiringChad and Insomniac
u think that's tall ? come visit the netherlands and get mogged by almost everyone, I was lucky tho

• +1
this happened 2 months ago when i was in China. everyone is like 10cm shorter than in my country on average, felt like im walking through ants
How did foids treat you? Were they scared or attracted?

u think that's tall ? come visit the netherlands and get mogged by almost everyone, I was lucky tho
I know lol, I was just making a point that they are not short as some would think, and are about the average European height. (excluding NL, Germanics and Balkans)

Inb4 the all Asians look like insects meme

• +1
How did foids treat you? Were they scared or attracted?
dont think they were scared. i was treated like a zoo animal during my 1 week of stay. everyone would stare at me constantly, they would point at me from distance when i walk streets etc.

highlight was once i was travelling metro with group of friends and there were young girls group of 4. they were all looking at me and giigling and they asked me to take a picture with them

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
dont think they were scared. i was treated like a zoo animal during my 1 week of stay. everyone would stare at me constantly, they would point at me from distance when i walk streets etc.

highlight was once i was travelling metro with group of friends and there were young girls group of 4. they were all looking at me and giigling and they asked me to take a picture with them
Detail yourself

Are you tall good looking white guy??

Detail yourself

Are you tall good looking white guy??
well good looking is up to interpretation, i guess im somewhat above avg. facially and i'm 6'7 with good frame

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
well good looking is up to interpretation, i guess im somewhat above avg. facially and i'm 6'7 with good frame
6’7 6’7 6’7
GOOD FRAME GOOD FRAME GOOD FRAME

What the actual fuck.

• Woah
Reactions: Kill_Jew
Koreans were amongst the tallest Asian males I encountered in my travels, with Chinese not far behind. Vietnameese and Japanese are still short af though. I had no problem running JBW for being under 6 ft though.

• +1
Koreans were amongst the tallest Asian males I encountered in my travels, with Chinese not far behind. Vietnameese and Japanese are still short af though. I had no problem running JBW for being under 6 ft though.
How tall did you feel Koreans were while walking down down the street?

Did you fuck them, faggot?
If not, I want you to go to your nearest dept store and rope
With some industrial grade wire

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Because they have the highest north sinid phenotype which is the tallest Asians on Asia

• +1
i keep telling you dummies that the younger generation of azns are not their grandparents. These fuckers are getting big, FAST. It is not really uncommon for me to run into teens and young 20 something men in VIETNAM who are like 5'11-6'2. The average height data you pull off google for a given country is brought down a lot by the rural populations and the old people.

Its only really the super poverty stricken countries like laos, cambodia, phillipines that are still full of midgets even in the zoomers.

• +1
i keep telling you dummies that the younger generation of azns are not their grandparents. These fuckers are getting big, FAST. It is not really uncommon for me to run into teens and young 20 something men in VIETNAM who are like 5'11-6'2. The average height data you pull off google for a given country is brought down a lot by the rural populations and the old people.

Its only really the super poverty stricken countries like laos, cambodia, phillipines that are still full of midgets even in the zoomers.
I know a guy who said that the average Dutch is not 6 foot JFL it’s more like 6:2-6:3
Because their women are 5:9-6:0 no way that their men are 6 foot JFL

• +1

Over for me at 5'9, hopes and dreams crushed

Its over

• +1