KSI's PFL on another level?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Always watched KSI but after discovering PSL I couldn't help but notice KSI's insane PFL. I measured 40mm using the iris method, those are alien numbers, mogging supermodels by 9mm. Someone confirm my measurements surely i have error.
Eyedyee

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Austrian Oak, doll and 9 others
WOW INSANE EYE AREA. MOGS SUPERMODELS TBH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bysontallou, RecessedPrettyboy, Ponder and 19 others
average in iran is 37 it's not unheard of
cba to measure his eyes though why were you doing that in the first place?

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
average in iran is 37 it's not unheard of
cba to measure his eyes though why were you doing that in the first place?
Just looks insane to me, looks like top 0.00001% width

Always watched KSI but after discovering PSL I couldn't help but notice KSI's insane PFL. I measured 40mm using the iris method, those are alien numbers, mogging supermodels by 9mm. Someone confirm my measurements surely i have error.
View attachment 484405

this is his prime, hes looked worse ever since that time

Ksi is fat no though. Wtf is pfl btw?

You probably measured it wrong

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
You probably measured it wrong
I did (11.77/iris length using photoshop pixels) multiplied by pfl using photoshop pixels
Gandy and O'Pry have high PFL's visually but I kept getting 31mm for both of them using multiple photos. KSI mogs so hard

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak
I did (11.77/iris length using photoshop pixels) multiplied by pfl using photoshop pixels
Gandy and O'Pry have high PFL's visually but I kept getting 31mm for both of them using multiple photos. KSI mogs so hard
31mm plus is ideal but Gandy and Sean opry eye area mogs ksi into oblivion

So your saying he has like 36mm?

So your saying he has like 36mm?
40mm. Proof that eye wide PFL doesn't do anything if your other features in the eye arent on point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Warlow, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
6B113C38 7EE6 445C A823 8943DB89158E

Ijaws tend to have high pfl so it wouldn’t be unrealistic

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2205, Ocelot and 1 other person
40mm. Proof that eye wide PFL doesn't do anything if your other features in the eye arent on point
There is no way he is 40mm that's like 99th percentile something it's probably 38mm max

View attachment 484405
Your measurements are accurate. But I think that he might be one of those with small iris

• +1
It looks like Nigerians and Iranians do in fact have the longest PFL on average waiting for the well DUH moment

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
View attachment 484405
Deji mogs

• JFL
Yep, mogs De Poot and Chico combined

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player and Austrian Oak
His nose is his biggest failo. He has a low set radix and it looks like a halo warship.

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
I noticed this as well while watching him as well, since PSL I autistically analyse everyone I’m talking to or watching’s face jfl

WIDTH DOESNT REALLY MATTER ITS ALL ABOUT THE RATIO YOU FUCKING MORON

WIDTH DOESNT REALLY MATTER ITS ALL ABOUT THE RATIO YOU FUCKING MORON
dawg i said he PFL mogs, not eye area mogs. Put some respect on my name

I noticed this as well while watching him as well, since PSL I autistically analyse everyone I’m talking to or watching’s face jfl
It's kinda fun meeting new people tbh after knowing PSL knowledge, just looking at their face and easily spotting failos and halos is lowkey fun

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and xefo
@Darkstrand opinion?

@Darkstrand opinion?
Thats all bullshit, i have 35 and am way beyond 99th percentile, I also dont buy that some iranians or whatever got an avrg of 37, simply not possible, they human eye isnt even as wide as some of those astronomical measurements on here

• +1
Thats all bullshit, i have 35 and am way beyond 99th percentile, I also dont buy that some iranians or whatever got an avrg of 37, simply not possible, they human eye isnt even as wide as some of those astronomical measurements on here
Isn't 35mm the beginning of 99th percentile

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Just looks insane to me, looks like top 0.00001% width
What does it matter? My head is 16cm wide which is like 0.00001% width as well. It's also even longer in height and even way longer in depth. My mandible is also almost 11cm which is very long. Without harmony and lack of facial fat it doesn't matter. In KSI's case he's an ugly fug.

My eye width is also 35mm, idk if that's a lot but I am sure all my bones are oversized considering I am well-proportioned almost 6'3. Again no harmony = failo.

What do you think Ksi is then? Looks like 38mm to me tbh

What do you think Ksi is then? Looks like 38mm to me tbh
Nah ptosis makes it look much larger than it is, somewhere in the 34-37 area

• +1
want him to beat jake paul

most people have shit pfl length
even @ArvidGustavsson pfl mogged his classmates and his are not the best length by psl standards
even the chad ones had shit pfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted
View attachment 484405
yeah and his eyes are still disgusting bug eyes, muh pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
most people have shit pfl length
even @ArvidGustavsson pfl mogged his classmates and his are not the best length by psl standards
even the chad ones had shit pfl
35mm seems to be perfect tbh or 37mm but that is 99th percentile

Wtf wouldve thought like 32mm, yours looks wider than mine and mine is 31mm. Maybe cause of squinting, making the PFL look longer cause of lower eye height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Austrian Oak