Kys if you go to a psychiatrist or therapy jfl

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
lol bro

My mom made me go to one today just got out of appointment

Was so autistic ngl, nigga was a 5'7ish asian guy who shaved his head, so over ngl

Anyways started off he just talked to me for a bit, I kinda told him some shit

and then he gave me two tests, Was legit like the fuckkng autistic quizzes you see on social media:lul::lul:

Said I have histrionic and antisocial disorder, faggot cuck wants me to go to therapy

Legit was the most autistic and useless thing ever KYS if u are a proponent of this ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Norwooder and 9 others
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
bro u seem kinda histrionic and antisocial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MandibularCel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and fukmylyf
Said I have histrionic and antisocial disorder, faggot cuck wants me to go to therapy

he diagnosed you with two cluster B after one session? wtf. personality disorders take a long time to diagnose plus you need to be like 21 at least (idk how old you are)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, fukmylyf and karbo
he diagnosed you with two cluster B after one session? wtf. personality disorders take a long time to diagnose plus you need to be like 21 at least (idk how old you are)
Tf why would u have to be 21
He said I'd have to wait till 18 for official shiet because of US law but I have symptoms
He gave me two paper tests

• +1
Tf why would u have to be 21

He gave me two paper tests

because the brain needs time to develop and personality disorders are a result of developing certain behaviors and thoughts that are concrete. when you're younger the traits aren't as solidified

• +1
Give me attention for my mental illness please, I'm very cool and dark trade!
im diagnosed with like 10 different disorders, ded srs jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
because the brain needs time to develop and personality disorders are a result of developing certain behaviors and thoughts that are concrete. when you're younger the traits aren't as solidified
He said I have to wait till 18 for registration for neetbux (I'm not neeting but basically that's when it becomes a real thing in the governments eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
He said I have to wait till 18 for registration for neetbux (I'm not neeting but basically that's when it becomes a real thing in the governments eyes

lol you can get bux for those two? based

• +1
lol bro

My mom made me go to one today just got out of appointment

Was so autistic ngl, nigga was a 5'7ish asian guy who shaved his head, so over ngl

Anyways started off he just talked to me for a bit, I kinda told him some shit

and then he gave me two tests, Was legit like the fuckkng autistic quizzes you see on social media:lul::lul:

Legit was the most autistic and useless thing ever KYS if u are a proponent of this ngl
Cope.
You are antisocial and autistic thats why you are here :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MandibularCel
Jfl nigger diagnosed me witu depression when I went in for ADHD. The antidepressant pills do nothing for my actual issues.
bro u seem kinda histrionic and antisocial
Does he really or your pulling his leg?
im diagnosed with like 10 different disorders, ded srs jfl
What are they?

• +1
lol you can get bux for those two? based
You can get bux for anything in the US tbh, if you can fraud it well enough

if you want to get bux just fraud severe depression tbh

• +1
are you sure it was a psychiatrist instead of a psychologist or something else? psychiatrist usually dont take that much time with their patients to do quizzes and shit. and low t if you didnt blackpill the 5'7 psychiatrist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, BigBoy and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
I just ask for my meds that help me sleep at night And stop the anxiety.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang and 25thpercentile human
are you sure it was a psychiatrist instead of a psychologist or something else? psychiatrist usually dont take that much time with their patients to do quizzes and shit. and low t if you didnt blackpill the 5'7 psychiatrist
Yes it was a psychiatrist, my parents don't trust psychologists lol, only "real doctors"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
Yes it was a psychiatrist, my parents don't trust psychologists lol, only "real doctors"
based parents. i wouldnt trust a psychologist or therapist either. i said it multiple times already but they are losers who majored in psychology in their undergrad and only did grad school because they realize their degree is useless. at least psychiatrist have to go through the hell of getting into and passing medical school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy and yang
based parents. i wouldnt trust a psychologist or therapist either. i said it multiple times already but they are losers who majored in psychology in their undergrad and only did grad school because they realize their degree is useless. at least psychiatrist have to go through the hell of getting into and passing medical school.

the only reason to see a psychologist or therapist is for neetbux. that's it

• +1
What are they?
Over the years (with multiple psychiatrists):
ODD, depression, AvPD, GAD, OCD, ADHD, bipolar, and ASPD "with narcissistic traits"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy and fukmylyf
Over the years (with multiple psychiatrists):
ODD, depression, AvPD, GAD, OCD, ADHD, bipolar, and ASPD "with narcissistic traits"
Are they legit?

What do you use to cope with ADHD?

• +1
bipolar, and ASPD "with narcissistic traits"

jfl i've gotten those too. right now i "have" psychotic depression, schizoid, and narcissistic. this whole industry is such trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang and fukmylyf
Are they legit?

What do you use to cope with ADHD?
idk. I definitely have AvPD, depression, and some OCD tendencies. Oppositional defiant is a meme IMO, and I don't think I'm a sociopath.

I was taking adderall before, but I had to stop for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy
TheRAPISTS are scummy jews who tell you that you have mental problems and need therapy so you hand over your shekels.

Also they give zero shits about you. They sit on a couch and listen to you, tell you bluepill shit, and then send you out with your money in their bank account.

The best therapists you can get are friends and a girlfriend. That'll do way more for your mental well being than whining to some guy for 30 mins and driving back home to your empty apartment to resume your shit life.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and yang
jfl at ever using a therapist, bluepilled fucks

they don’t diminish or remove a problem but just try to reframe it in a different way - may work if it’s a deluded stacylite depressed that she can’t get more of chads cock but subhumans require a cold blackpill to improve their lives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang
jfl at ever using a therapist, bluepilled fucks

they don’t diminish or remove a problem but just try to reframe it in a different way - may work if it’s a deluded stacylite depressed that she can’t get more of chads cock but subhumans require a cold blackpill to improve their lives
jfl@u, cuck

• +1