l was with my boys and I referred to an Indian Friend as a curry

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
My only Indian friend said something about not liking steak, and I accidentally said it was because of his "curry genetics". My friends laughed and probably thought it was my original term. No way they will ever find this site, or any other site that refers to Indians as curry so I think I am in the clear, they probably forgot the joke anyways. Also, they'd never assume I have serious enough insecurities to browse here anyways.

IDK just a dumb anecdote. And a reminder to never somehow say foid or something, even if you aren't a misogynist it could slip if you read it in your head enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Mr.cope, Stare and 14 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Stare, Deleted member 5145 and 8 others
Ha! Ha! Love it. Absolutely fucking comical joke you made right there. Funny shit, man. XD

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and HighIQcel
Ha! Ha! Love it. Absolutely fucking comical joke you made right there. Funny shit, man. XD
Wasn't the point... It shook me a bit because it is something incels and racists say on niche forums like this.

Bro Indians are referred as curries for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
@SubhumanCurrycel do people call you a curry IRL?

We Zoroastrians shall one day set foot on the soil of the Indians.
We will peacefully converse with them, they shall convert to Zoroastrianism in no time.

keep coping pajeet curry
Lmfao I size mog my entire friend group tbh I don’t think they would.
+ that’s not saying much because they are mostly Asian lol.

lol I did something like that by referring to a female as a roastie to my male friend, he didn't know what a roastie was

thankfully normies caught on to that term if even a little so it's not as weird now

Lmfao I size mog my entire friend group tbh I don’t think they would.
+ that’s not saying much because they are mostly Asian lol.
jfl they are incels too right?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Everyone except one dude is kissless rofl
Another dude is a str8 up simp tbh no respect for that low T Asian
beat his ass jfl i knew a ricecel simp at my college and he stopped being friends with me cause i said that women have life easier. Yea so many incels

I call myself a curry irl

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and SkinjobCatastrophe