Lack of female attention/sex is not the reason for our unhappiness.

good luck, it’ll be good for you. don’t lose hope

Care about what?
I didnt feel as shit about lack of sex etc. I was still pretty deluded at that point and expected I was just going to have to wait a little longer and I'd get there.

I didnt feel as shit about lack of sex etc. I was still pretty deluded at that point and expected I was just going to have to wait a little longer and I'd get there.
I haven’t had a complete lack of sex though, N count is average (2) but i don’t feel as if it’s contributed to my happiness at all. I am just as unhappy as when I was a virgin

I haven’t had a complete lack of sex though, N count is average (2) but i don’t feel as if it’s contributed to my happiness at all. I am just as unhappy as when I was a virgin
Mogs me tbh. I'd be buzzing with just the knowledge that it had happened. It would always be a memory to bring me happiness

• +1
Reactions: Over and turkproducer
Mogs me tbh. I'd be buzzing with just the knowledge that it had happened. It would always be a memory to bring me happiness
well one girl was like a slut, big N count for sure and like low class but still nice and decently attractive

the other i’m much more happy about but i fail to see how men here think it’s going to give them some huge happiness.. it’s not... i’m so bored with my life

I can't see myself working a job ever, because of a simple mental reason:

If I can't be happy right now in my early 20s, with good physical health, well-off financially (compared to other students that have little money so it doesn't matter that I am 'poor' aswell), reasonable looks, surrounded with young energetic people, etc.

How the fuck is money from some 9-5 job going to help me? Worst thing is that since I have been NEETing, incel friends of mine have been graduating and starting their careers: They aren't any happier or better off than when they were still students. Usually worse off and longing back to those times, even though they weren't happy as students either. They just cope by spending money on random materialistic shit and thinking they are better than other because they make more money and have a job and are 'responsible'. JFL cope.

Seems like life just gets worse the older you get and the more you start living an adult life. Problem is my life was shit to begin with even in childhood, so it goes from shit, to shittier, to shittiest, to rope. :feelsrope:

The blackpill/realism seems to be extremely effective at destroying copes in your mind designed to cope with the shittyness of life.
You cope by making life easier for your family. My childhood was shit due to bullying and lack of female attention. I have an awesome relationship with my family, so I work to help their lives easier.

well one girl was like a slut, big N count for sure and like low class but still nice and decently attractive

the other i’m much more happy about but i fail to see how men here think it’s going to give them some huge happiness.. it’s not... i’m so bored with my life
Would be gold for me. Ive waited too long

ur just a retard op
i would be happy in ur situation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Arkantos and turkproducer
You cope by making life easier for your family. My childhood was shit due to bullying and lack of female attention. I have an awesome relationship with my family, so I work to help their lives easier.
I don't have a good relationship with my family at all, I am pretty much an orphan tbh.

Maybe I should familymaxx soon and get a wife and 5 kids to give myself meaning in life? I will have her family to bond with and my own.

I'll just look for desperate woman in her early 30s willing to marry a guy 10 years younger tbh. All the girls my age I have spoken to are waiting till their thirties to get kids.

• +1
Reactions: Over
ur just a retard op
i would be happy in ur situation
You’re not a virgin yourself no?
lol no, they'll be insecure till they hit the wall knowing it's over for them, no more Chad cock.

they're insecure for CHAD, competition amongst other girls to win over the alpha male, get her as naturally as insecure as possible, women are dumb as shit, use hive mind mentality to your advantage, get other uglier girls interested in you by flirting a bit if ur SMV is decent ofc, or better, her friends, start making rumours ASAP.

status increase, SMV increase just like that buddy boyo and she'll never branch out like that unless some gigachad comes over you're fucked, most girls would branch, some are nicely traditional and mentally sane so they'll stay for the BF material shit
bump?

Damn. I wish I had a girl interested in me.

• So Sad
Damn. I wish I had a girl interested in me.
It’s good for your mental health but I assure you, at least for most people, their problems are not from not having females in their life. I have been unhappy before and after losing V it didn’t change much.

Neurotransmitter pill is too much to take.
The brutal reality of the world is this. The blackpill otherwise known as "being aware of reality" is only known and revealed to those that it damns to a life of misery. Only incels and subhumans know of the blackpill and understand it. Chads and Stacys have never known the harship and sadness that provokes them to seek answers to why their life is how it is. They benefit from the blackpill and in this ironic way, are therfore ignorant of it's existence.
The ONLY possible silver lining to all this, is that IF an incel ascends and has a family, he is able to make life easier for his descendents as he is blackpilled, and knows what to avoid and how to make the most of the way the world is. The sons of incels are at a great advantage over the sons of Chads, if those sons of Chads do not also become Chads themselves. The son of an incel, is most likely to be looksmaxxed from the very start as well as possibly being informed of the blackpill. An incel must make sure the blackpill is passed onto each generation is his lineage to prevent any regression to sub humanity in future generations of the family. For example, @Gudru 's kidmaxxing protocol should be taught from father to son, so and so on through generations, beginning with the original ascended incel.
Basically, while the blackpill is brutal, it can make things better for your future family and lineage merely by being informed of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2810, Over and 3 others
Or even validation, take it from me. To many users here, I am currently receiving close to ideal attention from a female.
-16 year old
- virgin
- attractive
- feminine
- conservative
- clingy

yet i find myself to be rotting in my room all throughout the week, sometimes i drink by myself or smoke some weed and im only 17 jfl. Once you get an ounce of female attention you realise how useless it is, life is much more than just females and sex/attention/validation. If I'm receiving such a wonderful thing, why am I bored with no direction in life? Why can I not bring myself to do coursework or homework that has been set for months? I have no motivation to play even video games sometimes.

I live for the weekends, where I occasionally do drugs or very often smoke some weed and life is just one big repetitive mess regardless of "muh social life" muh "virgin girl"
If you ever lose the validation you will understand why it's important.

• +1
I had people ask me this but I really cant. It's too suicide inducing to see myself on phone pictures, breaks me from inside. I only took few selfies in my lifetime and those were one of the worst weeks/months of my life.
You remind me of myself shit.

• So Sad
The reason is you lack a true social circle where its love for everybody. Thats why gangs work because theres that bond.

The reason is you lack a true social circle where its love for everybody. Thats why gangs work because theres that bond.
Nah in my gang there’s Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

Nah in my gang there’s Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.
Still if you don't feel you belong you will never truly be happy. I'm in a gang on that typa shit and it's not enough bc I don't feel like theres a full connection with everyone even tho I created it

Still if you don't feel you belong you will never truly be happy. I'm in a gang on that typa shit and it's not enough bc I don't feel like theres a full connection with everyone even tho I created it
@Bobbu flay Gang shit nikka
Ngl i fail to see how a trapper would find somewhere like this, but then again my past would surprise lots of people here, or the way I act in real life VS here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3123
I am currently receiving close to ideal attention from a female.
-16 year old
- virgin
- attractive
- feminine
- conservative
- clingy

Wasn’t meant to be brag if this is what you’re getting at.. Anyway you described yourself as 15 with above average face and 6’2? you should be fine no?
I’m not receiving any of that shit though, wtf

I’m not receiving any of that shit though, wtf
I think you don’t realise how low inhib I am. You’ve seen my face anyway, I’m not that much above average (IMO anyway) don’t listen to aspies here, if you’re in the 4-5.5 PSL range low inhib NT and frame etc matter so much. Ofc at 6+ your aspie ness doesn’t matter that much so long as you are not autistic as fuck..

some users here are scared to take a picture of themselves while i cold approaches in the street before jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Alexanderr
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, turkproducer and Over
Yep been rotting for years after HS, can't even look at my pics.
How old are you? I've been rotting since I am 13 but I started high school again at 23. If you haven't already you should start it as well.
What helped me with coping at my subhuman pictures is lens distortion and that irl motion looks better than pictures. But still I wouldnt risk looking even at my ID picture.

How old are you? I've been rotting since I am 13 but I started high school again at 23. If you haven't already you should start it as well.
What helped me with coping at my subhuman pictures is lens distortion and that irl motion looks better than pictures. But still I wouldnt risk looking even at my ID picture.
mid 20s

• So Sad
OP is an asshole faggot. Just lol @ being depressed when he has a female jb virgin clinging to his left arm.

I can't be unhappy, just mad, i just mad because i get mogged everytime by everyone and my growth (face too) is very weak i probably stunted hard.

Mental health is very underrated on this site

I actually will make a high effort thread in this section for mental health maxxing instead of my usual shitposting

Having no inner peace and constant mental issues and unresolved trauma is a recipe for disaster even if your chad

Islam is the answer my buddy boyo

My neurotransmitters are fried too from being the fat kid during my childhood and early teen years, bonus having a pizza face, i was truecel tier because of those two factors and truly ugly. What even more comical is that st my early teen years i thought it's cute to expose your eyes as much as possible with UEE and all and i looked like a absolute faggot cuck. I really want to punch my old self because of it
almost same here but worse , i was fat in 18-21 yo
My neurotransmitters are fried too from being the fat kid during my childhood and early teen years, bonus having a pizza face, i was truecel tier because of those two factors and truly ugly. What even more comical is that st my early teen years i thought it's cute to expose your eyes as much as possible with UEE and all and i looked like a absolute faggot cuck. I really want to punch my old self because of it
i was fat and ugly tier in my 18-21 yo plus bullied mentally as early kid , almost zero social circle only few friends , social anxienty , super low sociall skills , super high inhib i was true volcel lot of that has changed since then but i think that was damage beyond repair and i cannot be sure but no matter how much work i will put in my self and no matter how much i will improve i will be never be on same lvl as if those things never happend

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It’s good for your mental health but I assure you, at least for most people, their problems are not from not having females in their life. I have been unhappy before and after losing V it didn’t change much.
That works differently for different people.

I care no more about slaying than being goodlooking

That works differently for different people.
it might bring temporary happiness but truthfully i don’t believe it everyone on this site lost their virginity and had a few attractive girls giving them attention that they would be happy forever.

it might bring temporary happiness but truthfully i don’t believe it everyone on this site lost their virginity and had a few attractive girls giving them attention that they would be happy forever.
Well, of course some may still have other problems but at least they then got to experience.... that.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Rope asap

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
What even more comical is that st my early teen years i thought it's cute to expose your eyes as much as possible with UEE and all and i looked like a absolute faggot cuck.
made me fucking LOL irl :lul: :lul: :lul: holy fuck i was sitting in class and randomly laughed like a retard

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444