Lack of women make me crazy

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Lack of woman make me crazy. I can't stand that normies casualy talk with foids. I can't even imagine that some dudes do things with my oneits that i dream about. I can't even think that all people have sex, my family it's so fuckin weird for me. I don't even want to have gf or get laid right now. Why? Becouse everybody is doing that. Chad fucks my oniets in threesome, normies have ltr and regular sex, they don't even think about inceldoom, they're partying all the time, they don't give a shit. Even if foid would be intrested in me i would know that i'm just one of the options, foids don't love me, they can't stand being alone, they want to be sluts so thay mayby will ignore my flaws to fuck but after they will cuck me with chad asap. The only choice i have is ldar, die as a virgin, cope and be somehow happy. And why i think like that, why i'm crazy, weird to normies? Becouse of lack of women. If i would lose my virginity at 15yo, and have sex on daily basis i would be a normie with happy life

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Peachy, Noodlewhore and 1 other person
It's only going to get worse.

i wish i cared as much as you do

17 is a healthy age to loose your virgin.

17 is a healthy age to loose your virgin.
With who? All of my oneits had at least 3 big cocks of chads in their pussies. I'm 4 PSL max and social anxiety, high inhibition doesn't help. Ogremax is my only hope.

With who? All of my oneits had at least 3 big cocks of chads in their pussies. I'm 4 PSL max and social anxiety, high inhibition doesn't help. Ogremax is my only hope.
Dude you got an unhealthy mindset.

At least you're not 21 like me

Every ugly male should get 1 free ER spree without jail time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos and Pietrosiek
Dude you're retarded. I lost my virginity in my 20s since I was ugly in high school and looksmaxed and now I'm happier and do well with women. Meanwhile you give up at 17

Yes normies have been fucking since 14 or 15 or whatever it doesn't matter tho because you have to salvage whatever left of life you have. rather than being autistic and crying over normies lives

If girls are sluts it should be easier for you too fuck them. Inb4 muh "they only want chad" girls are complete retards in high school they will fuck guys 10 years older if they have a car or weed. Find your niche and go fuck some Slavic pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
Wow cry some more bro. There are some men out there who never found out about the blackpill and are being cucked, divorce raped, or LDAR.

You found the blackpill and lookism while young. Now its time to start looksmaxing, even if you have to wait until your 20s to ascend.

If girls are sluts it should be easier for you too fuck them. Inb4 muh "they only want chad" girls are complete retards in high school they will fuck guys 10 years older if they have a car or weed. Find your niche and go fuck some Slavic pussy
I am retarded. I don't want to fuck sluts. I want to fuck girl that have some requirements and dont fuck every dude that is at least normie. That's why i'm retarded. I if was normal i wouldn't care and i would just go out, have fun and sometimes get laid. But that's not what i want. The whole blackpill that women are not this nice creatures is fuckin brutal for me. You won't understand unless you're as retarded as me in the same way

I am retarded. I don't want to fuck sluts. I want to fuck girl that have some requirements and dont fuck every dude that is at least normie. That's why i'm retarded. I if was normal i wouldn't care and i would just go out, have fun and sometimes get laid. But that's not what i want. The whole blackpill that women are not this nice creatures is fuckin brutal for me. You won't understand unless you're as retarded as me in the same way
I do understand as I don't want ltr with whores either. But what you do is fuck a slut to get experience, to become skilled at kissing and sex, to learn what's charming and appealing to foids, to learn how to act on a date and how to keep a foid into you

Then you use these skills you learned to land a high quality girl with a low laycount who you then ltr. Life comes in steps, and if you don't start making the first steps you'll be behind and regret it in your 20s like I do. I'm happy as possible rn for someone who was incel in his teens so there's always hope

I do understand as I don't want ltr with whores either. But what you do is fuck a slut to get experience, to become skilled at kissing and sex, to learn what's charming and appealing to foids, to learn how to act on a date and how to keep a foid into you

Then you use these skills you learned to land a high quality girl with a low laycount who you then ltr. Life comes in steps, and if you don't start making the first steps you'll be behind and regret it in your 20s like I do. I'm happy as possible rn for someone who was incel in his teens so there's always hope
Dude i'm so digusted with sluts i can't even speak to them. I hate them as much as chads from bothom of my hearth. Also low layacount foids are super rare. Imposible to find. Also you never know what they did in the past. At what age did she lost her virginity? With who? Chad? If yes she will judge me upon chad scale. There's no one woman that will truly love you, support you in hard moments. She will cuck you if She have a chance. She will play with you, she will test you and if you fail and she finds a better dude she will just say goodbye, she will point out your all weaknesses. That's the brutal truth. You will always be a tool or toy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back