Landing strips make me rage

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
A landing strip indicates that a girl is sexually experienced, that she has lots of sex and she likes it. Her bf wanted her to shave but she wanted to keep hair so that she doesn't feel like a 10 yo so they comprimised on a landing strip.

And it pisses me off because I will never even get to the point of having sex let alone discuss such things with a girl and have her trim for me. It's so infuariating how people can be so comfortable and open to each other and try to satisfy each others needs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
nice rage post

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 6401
A landing strip indicates that a girl is sexually experienced, that she has lots of sex and she likes it. Her bf wanted her to shave but she wanted to keep hair so that she doesn't feel like a 10 yo so they comprimised on a landing strip.

And it pisses me off because I will never even get to the point of having sex let alone discuss such things with a girl and have her trim for me. It's so infuariating how people can be so comfortable and open to each other and try to satisfy each others needs.
Tbh most girls and guys don't discuss this type of thing jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
No wonder you're incel lmao
There was a very good reason for that.

The 3rd time we went out, I told her about a guy at worked who told us abut how his gf trimmed it, and they made fun of me cause I was inexperieneced.

The next time we went out, I asked her for sex and she said "But you are inexperienced" and I siad that I was inexperienced in a sense that I didn't know that a woman's pube's nibbles when it grows out. She replied "That's true actually". Then I asked her if I should shave and she said its ok and told me she has a strip

• +1
There was a very good reason for that.

The 3rd time we went out, I told her about a guy at worked who told us abut how his gf trimmed it, and they made fun of me cause I was inexperieneced.

The next time we went out, I asked her for sex and she said "But you are inexperienced" and I siad that I was inexperienced in a sense that I didn't know that a woman's pube's nibbles when it grows out. She replied "That's true actually". Then I asked her if I should shave and she said its ok and told me she has a strip

Did she also tell you what what kind of guys she has been? Do you know if she likes BBC?

• +1
Did she also tell you what what kind of guys she has been? Do you know if she likes BBC?
I actually asked her about that too. She said it was 5 guys, her longest relationship was with a guy 1 year younger but she wouldn't tell me what college he went to, her favorite was a guy 7 years older than her who was tall and blonde. No BBCs back in greece, so no

• +1