LARPing as a gling guy in college (God may be real)

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
Ok so in college we got paired up in groups for the whole sem. My group has 3 guys(me incl) one girl. Lesson 1 we sit at a table and I just choose one seat. I was the first out of my team to arrive. Group members start arriving and the girl comes last and is sitting directly opposite me. How lucky!! Imagine if she sat next to me and I had to live with the fact that she sees my subhuman profile and bird beak and fish lips jfl. I would sui. I can’t handle that stress. My frontal is god tier compared to my profile though. Neutral tilt eyes with medium- low set straight positive eyebrows. Also wide cheekbones. Only wide though no forward projection so another falio to my side profile. It’s nothing special but my harmony pulls me through to standout from my worthless subhuman team members lmao. The others are so subhuman that she’s forced to look at me to avoid vomit. She’s so high inhib tho and I catch her glancing on and off sometimes trying not to get caught mirin. I don’t blame her tho bc I just spent 3 hours infront of the mirror. But my profile is aids tier so I must be facing her at all times or she’ll come to realise what I truely am - a disgusting subhuman

She is also insanely gling definitely higher than my looksmatch. No make up fraud. No make up at all in fact. Makes sense tbh why waste time doing that shit when your already gling. just top tier maxilla nose jaw eyes etc. Also she’s white, but you already knew that.

But what are the odds of such luck??
Mathematics : probability that all members choosing a specific seat such that I don’t expose my bird profile = 0.25*0.33*0.5*1=0.04 chance

and people say god isn’t real.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, UltraExtremeIntense and Pietrosiek
cope
didn't red btw

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 2810
So this is the power of autism

>bragging
>no pics

gigacope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Bennett, Scarface and 2 others
not even the title

Lets be honest tbh though you so want this to be true praying you have a chance with stacy
god doesn't exist. IF he would exist i would fuck stacy right now

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
god doesn't exist. IF he would exist i would fuck stacy right now

Bro I know it seems bad know but things get better just trust in him

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Bro I know it seems bad know but things get better just trust in him
honestly i wont belive that magicly i will become chadlite

• +1
Lets be honest tbh though you so want this to be true praying you have a chance with stacy
Yes I’m coping hard. I have no chance

I went to the bathroom at the gym twice today.

• +1
i have a small dick

if god exist he is a sadistic psychopath.

• So Sad