LARSANOVAMAXX MEGA THREAD

you are a looksmaxx god i have not seen an ascension this good you went from a weird looking nerd to chad. no surgeries also itโ€™s insane

also

THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO MOG IS YOUR PAST SELF EVERY MONTH

lifefuel tbh thanks for this great post

just wondering how much beta carotene you are taking each day

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Did your hair get curlier as you grew it out? Mine reaches my brows and is wavy but not curly
Yeah little bit more it reaches my mouth now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
you are a looksmaxx god i have not seen an ascension this good you went from a weird looking nerd to chad. no surgeries also itโ€™s insane

also

THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO MOG IS YOUR PAST SELF EVERY MONTH

lifefuel tbh thanks for this great post

just wondering how much beta carotene you are taking each day
Aww thanks bro!!I take 25k IU a day

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
I don't mean to belittle all your effort, but you went trough/finished puberty...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and gymislife
how many times per week the 0.1 retin a? also did u start minox/dermaroll for ur hairline?
Everyday 0.1 and nope nothing for Hair yet i am watching now if it gets worse this year than i Will start

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Damn already 60 likes my most liked thread :)

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I don't know i Don know if i am balding i am now watching it and if it gets bad in 6 months to a year i will start the other things before fin
which other things?

• +1
When you realize larsa has recessed chin and still smile mogs you into astral ๐Ÿ˜”

• So Sad
copestack.jpg
sterk

• Love it
Jfl and then there are fr foids that looksmaxxing is evil and worthless. I bet your life improved right?

• +1
I am Indeed mirin bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Joodz, PjSon and Copemaxxing
Just have good genes theory strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Lars
Great progress bro, btw what's your ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
mogs me

• +1
Nice transformation fellow Dutchy. You mentioned you used beta-carotene. Can you link me what you use and what dosage? Is it better then self tanner in your opinion?

• +1
This is absolut inspiration, mirin, a true looksmaxxer of the forum

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Lars
Nice transformation fellow Dutchy. You mentioned you used beta-carotene. Can you link me what you use and what dosage? Is it better then self tanner in your opinion?
It is subtle and it always stays when taking IT and only for 8 euro at bodyandfit :) so worth a shot

More success with women?

• +1
Thanks bro

• +1
YOUR FCKING CHEEKBONES , I AM IN UTTER DISBELIEF AND I AM INDEED WANK.... UMM MIRIN :D

• JFL
You lost weight and learn how to fraud
Thats it lol

• JFL
Clap Clap Clap
really based bro,amazing transformation keep it up and slay some pussy

• +1
You ascended hard fucking pogs

• +1
amazing progress bro keep slaying, did the eylash tint you used make any difference? is it worth it?

• +1
amazing progress bro keep slaying, did the eylash tint you used make any difference? is it worth it?
yess the end of my lashes were white now black :)

• Love it
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Good shit man, we need more threads like this. Definitely gives me inspiration to keep looksmaxxing and doing research.

• +1
Reactions: Joodz, sytyl and Lars
What was your diet like while you were fat? If you changed it to more healthy do you think it helped with the acne at all

• +1
amazing transformation man, thanks for posting!!

• +1
btw howd you get your hair cut while growing it out?

• +1
What was your diet like while you were fat? If you changed it to more healthy do you think it helped with the acne at all
Not really bad but i Just overate i ate like 8 pieces of fruit just as a snack and a shit ton of vanille yoghurt :lul:

I don't have acne but a few pimples and it looks horrible. Do you think your skincare routine would work without Retin-A? (only cleanser, vitamin c, niacinamide, and moisturizer) Also, do you still use Retin-A when you don't have acne?

• +1
I don't have acne but a few pimples and it looks horrible. Do you think your skincare routine would work without Retin-A? (only cleanser, vitamin c, niacinamide, and moisturizer) Also, do you still use Retin-A when you don't have acne?
I think it Will and still in using retin a after acne

• +1
Reactions: bonsai