LARSANOVAMAXX MEGA THREAD

This guy looks really good but mainly looks like leanmaxx on someone that already had good bone structure and hair/brow genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
@larsanova69 great post

One question, how can I know which shampoo to use? I have naturally wavy hair.

It was always difficult for me to style it because all my life I tried to style it as if it were straight hair but I am realizing that it was wrong.

You literally don't dry your hair at all? Don't you use a towel to dry it?

Another question, how do you know that all those supplements are having an affect on you and you're not just wasting your money? I understand that beta carotene is easy to see its effects but with others?

• +1
@larsanova69 great post

It was always difficult for me to style it because all my life I tried to style it as if it were straight hair but I am realizing that it was wrong.

Another question, how do you know that all those supplements are having an affect on you and you're not just wasting your money? I understand that beta carotene is easy to see its effects but with others?
I recommend Aussie miracle moist shampoo

@larsanova69 great post

I use argan oil shampoo and Just let it air dry so not touching it

@her @Lorsss @Kingkellz can you please pin this threat so everyone sees that i am looksmaxxing instead of saying bad things. outside this site i am getting noticed on instagram by lurkers :lul: and people also see that looksmaxxing is worth it

• +1
Reactions: xefo
@her @Lorsss @Kingkellz pin boissssssssss

@her @Lorsss @Kingkellz @knajjd pin or its over

DA9E6E78 C938 431E B631 A3ADE36ECA07

I won't pin this thread, stop tagging me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., xefo and Lars
What was yours og body fat before leanmaxxing

• +1
Well done bro

• +1
@larsanova69 you are norwooding son, are you going to use finasteride or just let it rip

• +1
@larsanova69 you are norwooding son, are you going to use finasteride or just let it rip
nahh man my hairline was always like that i am watching it now really strictly and if it gets worse i do everything before fin bcus too young now to start

nahh man my hairline was always like that i am watching it now really strictly and if it gets worse i do everything before fin bcus too young now to start
how old are you king 21? i wouldnt use finasteride up until 21-25 age range tbh. everyone stops puberty at different age and bones continue to grow until mid twenties

• +1
how old are you king 21? i wouldnt use finasteride up until 21-25 age range tbh. everyone stops puberty at different age and bones continue to grow until mid twenties
18 thats why i dont touch it yet :)

• Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
@larsanova69
bro, A fter you let your hair dry on its own, what product do you use to style it and avoid frizz?

Don't you think it takes too long to let it dry by itself? I know it is necessary because of the type of hair but in my case it takes about 30 minutes to dry. I have read that there are diffuser dryers that are ideal for curly hair.

• +1
@larsanova69
bro, A fter you let your hair dry on its own, what product do you use to style it and avoid frizz?

Don't you think it takes too long to let it dry by itself? I know it is necessary because of the type of hair but in my case it takes about 30 minutes to dry. I have read that there are diffuser dryers that are ideal for curly hair.
I use Andrélon curl cream for the after :) in the photo i showed in the thread i only used the shampoo that's it and i never used that diffuser :)

amazing post. do you put water-vitamin c-moisturizer one after another without any waiting time? also how many times per day do you recommend to wash your face with only water ?

• +1
amazing post. do you put water-vitamin c-moisturizer one after another without any waiting time? also how many times per day do you recommend to wash your face with only water ?
I do water - brushing my teeth vitamine c wait one minute moisturizer :)

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
almost 100 likes :D

• +1
is your tall ramus with visible antegonial notch the result of extensive chewing? or just good genetics?

• +1
is your tall ramus with visible antegonial notch the result of extensive chewing? or just good genetics?
i almost swallow my food whole my whole life :lul: :lul:

this is so satisfying congrats dude:eek:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Lars
THANK YOU FOR SHARING, UNLIKE THE FRAUDING FAGGOT @Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Rasputin, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Hello Chads, incels, prettyboys, and looksmaxxers

Me larsanova is going to drop my looksmax journey what changed me from subhuman to chad

1 year ago:
View attachment 542905View attachment 542921View attachment 542929View attachment 542937
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
most recent photos (july 2020):
View attachment 542956View attachment 542993
some photos during looksmax journey:
View attachment 542995
chronical order (1 year june to june):

STATS:

-Height: 6'1 / 185cm
-weight: 71kg

To make it easily readable i will make paragraphs:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎4. eyebrows
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎5. eyelashes
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎6. teeth
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Weightloss

Weightloss, the most important looksmax in the looksmax history and god i would go back in time to get my fatass lose some weight faster than staying fat
i started losing weight in summer 2019:

View attachment 543022View attachment 543075View attachment 543076
View attachment 543149

\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
View attachment 543101View attachment 543102View attachment 543116View attachment 543117
View attachment 543162

What did i do? i lost 20KG in 1 one year, how?
i followed my own made 1500kcal high protein diet with minium of 150 protein to kill the hunger and drink a shit ton of water and on some days when i didn't ate this i calculated calories, ofcourse you can something go more you need to get a diet you can stick to it and the biggest motivation is getting leaner and leaner in the face every month ( i only recommend to people that never builded muscle at the gym so just if you are already at the gym you already know how to cut and find out your own TDEE)
View attachment 543170View attachment 543171

SKIN

Skin.. yeah my skin was for 4 years really bad and the worst thing about acne was the hyperpigmentation but this site helped me to improve it:

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

What did i do? i started a skincare routine:

PM just cleansing with Water -vitamine C - moisturizer - sunscreen(when going outside)

Am Cleanser - (used niacinamide but stopped for now) - retin-a wait 30+ minutes + apply moisturizer
View attachment 543208
And also took supplements:
Cod liver oil pills, Vitamine C, D, Zinc picolinate, and magnesium citrate( and betacarotne but will talk more about that

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246
me on the left mom on the right so you see the beta carotene is indeed working

HAIR

Me thinking i looked good with this hair: and the worst thing was i wasted like 15 minutes for that :lul: :lul:

i never knew i had curly hair from my father because i always used the wrong shampoo and used a blowdryer to get that stupid hair
but after growing out and not washing my hair for several days because i had no school this year i realised i had curly hair now i use shampoo with argan oil and now i just let it dry to get this: (NEVER TOUCH YOUR WET HAIR ONLY SHAKE YOUR HEAD TO GET SOME HAIRS ON YOUR FORHEAD)

EYEBROWS

i get alot of questions about my eyebrows , but no i have big ass eyebrows from myself
now i tweeze the part in the middle and the top like here:

to get straight brows like this:

EYELASHES
the easiest and most subtle looksmax i just bought eyelash dye and applied on the lower lashes:

TEETH
i whitend my teeth at a proffesional place for 200 euro in the netherlands

GOODLUCK BOISSS THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO MOG IS YOUR PAST SELF EVERY MONTH

You looks so weird.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: valdagor1 and Lars
Guess it was just the eyebrow video lol. You look good here. Also good job on your weightloss.
thanks!! hahaha yeah that was like 4 months ago that video i am still losing weight :) to get to 12%

almost 100 likes :cool: :what:

• Love it
I look at this thread daily for inspo, doing similar shit - cutting down to 10-12% now, I know it's VERY lean, but imo that's ideal + using your advice on eyebrows and eyelashes + hair, also gonna run MT2, but also thinking beta carotene will also be helpful for the glow.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 6873
I look at this thread daily for inspo, doing similar shit - cutting down to 10-12% now, I know it's VERY lean, but imo that's ideal + using your advice on eyebrows and eyelashes + hair, also gonna run MT2, but also thinking beta carotene will also be helpful for the glow.
WE CAN DO IT BRO!!! :)) 12% is indeed very lean even more lean when having almost none muscle but for face it is worth it

• Love it
WE CAN DO IT BRO!!! :)) 12% is indeed very lean even more lean when having almost none muscle but for face it is worth it
Yeah it is, I have a good amount of muscle atm (I'm guessing 18%bf), but gonna run RAD + Ostarine in November, but will stay in a slight deficit for body recomp (gain muscle, lose fat)
Jfl at me a couple years ago thinking that the sole benefit of getting lean was abs :lul:

• Love it
Yeah it is, I have a good amount of muscle atm (I'm guessing 18%bf), but gonna run RAD + Ostarine in November, but will stay in a slight deficit for body recomp (gain muscle, lose fat)
Jfl at me a couple years ago thinking that the sole benefit of getting lean was abs :lul:
hahahahah yeah same we got so much brainwashed by socialmedia abs doesnt matter for me anymore just having a lean face is

• +1
wow congrats holy shit

• +1
Larsanova you faggot you missed my gymtraining livestream on discord.There were 15 people JFL

• JFL
Damn, from PSL 3 to PSL 5.5.
Well done man, although truth be told, your base was already good and it was mostly about losing excess weight and fixing your skin.

• +1
So i should just let my hair get dry by themselfes?

• +1
@larsanova69 what type of shampoo and conditioner do you use

@larsanova69 whats you're skin type ? (oily, dry, combination) ??

• +1