LARSANOVAMAXX MEGA THREAD

Do you use topical vitamin C?
Do you use sunscreen or stay in the sun without protection?

Do you use topical vitamin C?
Do you use sunscreen or stay in the sun without protection?
vitamine c oral 1 gram a day and i stopped using vitamine c serum on face only cleanser moisturizer and retin a

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
bumo

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
Starting weight?

vitamine c oral 1 gram a day and i stopped using vitamine c serum on face only cleanser moisturizer and retin a
Why did you stop using vit c serum?, I got the same routine as you expect for vit c part, planning on adding the ordinary vit c suspension 23% into my routine. Is it not worth it?

• +1
Why did you stop using vit c serum?, I got the same routine as you expect for vit c part, planning on adding the ordinary vit c suspension 23% into my routine. Is it not worth it?
I think it is but i almost have no hyperpigmentation anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3060
I think it is but i almost have no hyperpigmentation anymore
Ah okay! :). Also, awesome ascension bro, u look good never listen to the toxic people on this forum that say otherwise.

• +1
Ah okay! :). Also, awesome ascension bro, u look good never listen to the toxic people on this forum that say otherwise.
Thanks man !! Overall everyone is super friendly to me here so no problem in that :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3060
Thanks man !! Overall everyone is super friendly to me here so no problem in that :)
Yeah but there will always be some toxic people, especially on sites like this. tbh u have been my favorite user after a year of browsing on this site lol. Well anyway, good luck with your looksmax journey bro ! :).

• Love it
Yeah but there will always be some toxic people, especially on sites like this. tbh u have been my favorite user after a year of browsing on this site lol. Well anyway, good luck with your looksmax journey bro ! :).
awww thanks bro!!

tenor.gif

you sexy beast

• +1
I use Andrélon curl cream for the after :) in the photo i showed in the thread i only used the shampoo that's it and i never used that diffuser :)
is Andrélon curl cream a conditioner?

• +1
both it is a brand but tbh i use maybe shampoo once a week

Do you mean that it is shampoo and conditioner at the same time? Have you ever tried the no shampo method?

Do you mean that it is shampoo and conditioner at the same time? Have you ever tried the no shampo method?
i used both products not in one right now i am indeed doing less shampoo

can u explain what u did to ur eyelashes more in depth to me please?

• +1
can u explain what u did to ur eyelashes more in depth to me please?
applied eyelash dye on the lower lashes ( the white part with no colored turned black so it looked like i have longer lashes)

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Hello Chads, incels, prettyboys, and looksmaxxers

Me larsanova is going to drop my looksmax journey what changed me from subhuman to chad

1 year ago:
View attachment 542905View attachment 542921View attachment 542929View attachment 542937
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
most recent photos (july 2020):
View attachment 542956View attachment 542993
some photos during looksmax journey:
View attachment 542995
chronical order (1 year june to june):

STATS:

-Height: 6'1 / 185cm
-weight: 71kg

To make it easily readable i will make paragraphs:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎4. eyebrows
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎5. eyelashes
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎6. teeth
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Weightloss

Weightloss, the most important looksmax in the looksmax history and god i would go back in time to get my fatass lose some weight faster than staying fat
i started losing weight in summer 2019:

View attachment 543022View attachment 543075View attachment 543076
View attachment 543149

\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
View attachment 543101View attachment 543102View attachment 543116View attachment 543117
View attachment 543162

What did i do? i lost 20KG in 1 one year, how?
i followed my own made 1500kcal high protein diet with minium of 150 protein to kill the hunger and drink a shit ton of water and on some days when i didn't ate this i calculated calories, ofcourse you can something go more you need to get a diet you can stick to it and the biggest motivation is getting leaner and leaner in the face every month ( i only recommend to people that never builded muscle at the gym so just if you are already at the gym you already know how to cut and find out your own TDEE)
View attachment 543170View attachment 543171

SKIN

Skin.. yeah my skin was for 4 years really bad and the worst thing about acne was the hyperpigmentation but this site helped me to improve it:

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

What did i do? i started a skincare routine:

PM just cleansing with Water -vitamine C - moisturizer - sunscreen(when going outside)

Am Cleanser - (used niacinamide but stopped for now) - retin-a wait 30+ minutes + apply moisturizer
View attachment 543208
And also took supplements:
Cod liver oil pills, Vitamine C, D, Zinc picolinate, and magnesium citrate( and betacarotne but will talk more about that

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246
me on the left mom on the right so you see the beta carotene is indeed working

HAIR

Me thinking i looked good with this hair: and the worst thing was i wasted like 15 minutes for that :lul: :lul:

i never knew i had curly hair from my father because i always used the wrong shampoo and used a blowdryer to get that stupid hair
but after growing out and not washing my hair for several days because i had no school this year i realised i had curly hair now i use shampoo with argan oil and now i just let it dry to get this: (NEVER TOUCH YOUR WET HAIR ONLY SHAKE YOUR HEAD TO GET SOME HAIRS ON YOUR FORHEAD)

EYEBROWS

i get alot of questions about my eyebrows , but no i have big ass eyebrows from myself
now i tweeze the part in the middle and the top like here:

to get straight brows like this:

EYELASHES
the easiest and most subtle looksmax i just bought eyelash dye and applied on the lower lashes:

TEETH
i whitend my teeth at a proffesional place for 200 euro in the netherlands

GOODLUCK BOISSS THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO MOG IS YOUR PAST SELF EVERY MONTH

You dog you did it kakarot you did it youve become a super saiyan

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Lars
You actually ascended dude do us all a favor and get the fuck out of here your to good

• +1

Me larsanova is going to drop my looksmax journey what changed me from subhuman to chad

1 year ago:
View attachment 542905View attachment 542921View attachment 542929View attachment 542937
View attachment 542995

STATS:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair

Weightloss

Weightloss, the most important looksmax in the looksmax history and god i would go back in time to get my fatass lose some weight faster than staying fat

View attachment 543149

View attachment 543101View attachment 543102View attachment 543116View attachment 543117
View attachment 543162

i followed my own made 1500kcal high protein diet with minium of 150 protein to kill the hunger and drink a shit ton of water and on some days when i didn't ate this i calculated calories, ofcourse you can something go more you need to get a diet you can stick to it and the biggest motivation is getting leaner and leaner in the face every month ( i only recommend to people that never builded muscle at the gym so just if you are already at the gym you already know how to cut and find out your own TDEE)

SKIN

Skin.. yeah my skin was for 4 years really bad and the worst thing about acne was the hyperpigmentation but this site helped me to improve it:

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

PM just cleansing with Water -vitamine C - moisturizer - sunscreen(when going outside)

Am Cleanser - (used niacinamide but stopped for now) - retin-a wait 30+ minutes + apply moisturizer
View attachment 543208
Cod liver oil pills, Vitamine C, D, Zinc picolinate, and magnesium citrate( and betacarotne but will talk more about that

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246

HAIR

Me thinking i looked good with this hair: and the worst thing was i wasted like 15 minutes for that :lul: :lul:

i never knew i had curly hair from my father because i always used the wrong shampoo and used a blowdryer to get that stupid hair
but after growing out and not washing my hair for several days because i had no school this year i realised i had curly hair now i use shampoo with argan oil and now i just let it dry to get this: (NEVER TOUCH YOUR WET HAIR ONLY SHAKE YOUR HEAD TO GET SOME HAIRS ON YOUR FORHEAD)

EYEBROWS

i get alot of questions about my eyebrows , but no i have big ass eyebrows from myself

EYELASHES
the easiest and most subtle looksmax i just bought eyelash dye and applied on the lower lashes:

TEETH

Did you ever chewmaxx?

• +1
Can’t believe people think this hairstyle actually looks good. It’s try hard and makes you look bloated.

Only people with very good bones look good with it.
True i always watched those YouTube video's like hairstyle 2018 but tbh my new hairstyle is better covering my forhead and temples
Screenshot 2020 09 30 19 17 23 124 comsnapchatandroid

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
you reccedet or what? or you get curly hair?
Nooo i mean those
Snapchat 1815731446
i have very narrow temples compared to the rest of my face so its better to hide them

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
  • +1
I have those narrow temples too and also look better with messy fringe. Is there a reason for that?
Yeah i think it is Just effecting Harmony

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yeah i think it is Just effecting Harmony
True, narrow temples + wide jaw gives you a bloated look.

When I stick my hair up like you in your older pics my face looks fatter.

• +1
applied eyelash dye on the lower lashes ( the white part with no colored turned black so it looked like i have longer lashes)
mofo i mean like more in depth, photos, technique, product etc.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Envy of your eyebrows, ngl.

• +1
I suggest fixing the lower gaylip and also training neck.

• +1
training neck right now and nahh why spending money if i am already good looking
your lower gaylip is a failo. If you fix that you can mog. Also get on roid cycle.

• +1

1 year ago:
View attachment 542995

STATS:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair

Weightloss

View attachment 543149

View attachment 543162

SKIN

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

View attachment 543208

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246

HAIR

EYEBROWS

EYELASHES

TEETH

Gj ngl. I live on 3000kcal surplus and im 13bf, godly genes for bodybuilding

• Woah

You mean AM moisturizer and sunscreen and PM retin-a and moisturizer

noooo shampoo with argan
ohhh it's ok, but above all thank you for the hair tip, i've never grown my hair out to your length, we'll see how it turns out

• +1