Laser Hair Treatment for facial hair on the neck

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
My mom said I should do this. She said facial hair on the face is fine but she said facial hair on neck is dumb
What’s the consensus on this? I just feel like lasted treatment would hurt like a bitch

just shave it lol

just shave it lol
Yeah sometimes I just forget to shave that area. Any recommendations for razors and creams? Also when I shave my facial hair there’s like a shadow that is still there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 470
Your mom doesn't know shit. Never listen to a women about male looks. All women do is get lazer hair removal on everything and it doesn't work so they bitch about it. It's all thats in their mind. So when you ask for advice on looks that's what they tell you, get hair removed. Simple motherfuckers. Your hair on your neck doesn't fucking matter. Shave it off and never listen to your mom ever again for looks advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Your mom doesn't know shit. Never listen to a women about male looks. All women do is get lazer hair removal on everything and it doesn't work so they bitch about it. It's all thats in their mind. So when you ask for advice on looks that's what they tell you, get hair removed. Simple motherfuckers. Your hair on your neck doesn't fucking matter. Shave it off and never listen to your mom ever again for looks advice.
True, what about the shadow from shaving

shadow from shaving?
Neck hair isn't something you should worry about unless it's weird- Like more neck hair than face hair or something. If anything it should hide a bad jawline if you grow some stubble out.

My mom said I should do this. She said facial hair on the face is fine but she said facial hair on neck is dumb
What’s the consensus on this? I just feel like lasted treatment would hurt like a bitch
you can also shave it

use a razor. Simple & easy :)

Sounds like the most irrelevant treatment ever