Lasik?

BoolBalm&Bollective

BoolBalm&Bollective

Iron
Thinking to get rid of glasses
How did your appearance and life change after the surgery, and are there any complications?
My vision is not too bad but I still require glasses, hence the idea. Will be a decent clinic, not cheaping out for a worse result

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
I got PRK, its like lasik but different, i see much better now and dont need glasses, only need glasses to drive at night tbh. It was worth it, before i couldnt even see ppls faces mid range and objects aswell. I was blind as hell, life changing ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and BoolBalm&Bollective
I got lasik, was a mad good decision. Sight was fixed same day as the procedure. It was more than 4 years ago and vision is still great. It's not really a looksmax but its a good choice overall.

I got insurance to cover $900 of the $4500 cost as a bonus as well.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 206, BoolBalm&Bollective and 1 other person
I got PRK, its like lasik but different, i see much better now and dont need glasses, only need glasses to drive at night tbh. It was worth it, before i couldnt even see ppls faces mid range and objects aswell. I was blind as hell, life changing ngl.
Such a great story, sometimes poor vision really feels like a disability with glasses being just a wheelchair - ugly and impractical
If you don't mind me asking, would you say that your life became happier, in romantic sense? Females used to tell me that glasses suck and it was such an inconvenience when going out in lenses. Just trying to increase the PSL!

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, KDA Player and Hozay
Such a great story, sometimes poor vision really feels like a disability with glasses being just a wheelchair - ugly and impractical
If you don't mind me asking, would you say that your life became happier, in romantic sense? Females used to tell me that glasses suck and it was such an inconvenience when going out in lenses. Just trying to increase the PSL!
Yeah, i can actually see girls who look at me now, b4 i had friends telling me shit like "bro shes staring at you" and i literally couldnt even notice, and yes my life is happier, its a good investment bro

• +1
Reactions: BoolBalm&Bollective
I got lasik, was a mad good decision. Sight was fixed same day as the procedure. It was more than 4 years ago and vision is still great. It's not really a looksmax but its a good choice overall.

I got insurance to cover $900 of the $4500 cost as a bonus as well.
Woah, nice to hear. Good call on the discount too. I agree about the looksmax, however I'd say it helps not to be less unattractive (with glasses). Personally, I felt different (better) perception from others when not wearing them

I'm a 25 year old virgin who's never had a GF mate - I was just a dummy who couldn't see. It had no impact with women that I'm aware of. It was a college graduation to myself (along with a custom shop guitar).

Getting it on tuesday, wish me luck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JMax, Mayorga, Timelessbrah and 1 other person
Any risk of going blind? I hate being nearsighted wearing glasses blows. Can't even look at nature without the glass distortion as little as it may be.

How bad was your prescription? Why do you need glasses at night, do you get halos or starbursts etc? Not being able to drive at night would suck, one reason I haven't done it yet myself

Any risk of going blind? I hate being nearsighted wearing glasses blows. Can't even look at nature without the glass distortion as little as it may be.

Extremely unlikely but risks for other side effects like dry eyes and bad night vision are fairly common from what I've read

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
L
How bad was your prescription? Why do you need glasses at night, do you get halos or starbursts etc? Not being able to drive at night would suck, one reason I haven't done it yet myself

Extremely unlikely but risks for other side effects like dry eyes and bad night vision are fairly common from what I've read
Ok I already got shitty night vision, couldn't get any worse.

L

Ok I already got shitty night vision, couldn't get any worse.

you can do one eye at a time, in case you get unlucky you would still have one "good" eye left

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
you can do one eye at a time, in case you get unlucky you would still have one "good" eye left
That would be good, then I could finally wear a monocle. A classy lad.

• +1
Reactions: BoolBalm&Bollective
I'm gonna get it on October 14th, lets see how it goes. no more display of shit eye genetics.

post your results when you get it done bruh
Maybe I'll consider it. My face isn't going to change, it's just going to look less nerdy, witch is a good thing. :feelsgood:

Maybe I'll consider it. My face isn't going to change, it's just going to look less nerdy, witch is a good thing. :feelsgood:

I mean about the surgery did you get 20/20, any side effects etc

Lifefuel, planning to get lasik next year.

Thinking to get rid of glasses
How did your appearance and life change after the surgery, and are there any complications?
My vision is not too bad but I still require glasses, hence the idea. Will be a decent clinic, not cheaping out for a worse result
Relex smile Visumax.
Is the newest, and in general the best eye laser procedure. More expensive though than LASIK