[LAST POST] My Stepfather has passed away.

R

riceronicel

37y, 5'4, 3"x3" D, 6" Wrist Cir, KHHV
For those who don’t know, I’m a 37 year old ricecel living in Indiana. My white stepfather has been abusing me for a very long time, ever since I was 12. He would beat me with all types of tools, but the consistently worst one was when he would beat my skull with a metal wrench. I have the scars to this day where hair doesn’t grow. Recently, his health has been deteriorating bc of diabetic complications. Today, he finally succumbed to them.

My mother (Filipina) married my stepfather 2 years after my biological father (Chinese) died when I was 10. My mother, after a period of mourning (about a month), was on the prowl for white cock. I don't know whether it was because she just wanted some companionship, or wanted to be satisfied sexually, she saw my shitty white stepfather as a piece of shit worthy to be a part of my family.

If you would like to read more about my life, here's a link to my very first post: https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-ricecel-manifesto-warning-long.164944/

As I have stated many times in other threads, I have said I would rope once my stepfather passes. My stepfather owns a 9mm glock. I will put a single bullet in and will blow my head off. Whatever my mother does after this...she will need to fend for herself. Not that she ever cared for me or loved me. She will need to answer to the cops instead.

Thank you for everyone who I have talked to. You made me feel at home and like I belong somewhere for the first time in my life. For the first time, I felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself. For the first time, I felt like people actually listened to me. For the first time, and I can't believe I'm saying this on an anonymous forum, I felt like I was somebody of worth. I felt like I was loved and welcomed.

A special thank you to my fellow ricecels in here who related to the same problems I went through when I was growing up.

Special thank you to @Over for your support. I do hope I reincarnate not only as a prime Chad, but a Chad that helps incels and others ascend, by influencing society to stop its hypergamous ways. That's my hope, to help others, because I know what it feels like to be an outcast, for no one to help you, even if you scream for it at the top of your lungs. Hopefully, when I reincarnate after my death in 20+ years, I hope I can change society for the better for everyone in here.

This is my personal life decision and my decision only (so none of you bureaufaggots try to shut this place down; this is a place where I truly called home and many others in here too because the society that was supposed to nurture ALL of its citizens failed to do so in any meaningful way with their hateful heightism, for example). Don't try to rescue me. This is my last post. I won't be responding to comments.

It is time. Goodbye fellow brocels. It's been a pleasure.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, lightskinbengali, BrahminBoss and 150 others
Greycel moment

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IMOGYOU, PseduoAryan, Mainstream and 63 others
don't rope, just live for the moment man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19469, thecel and 18 others
Screenshot 20200706 011809

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, thecel, Copeful and 14 others
Mirin step father death

I wish it was mine tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 8699 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 8202 and 2 others
don't fucking do this shit man

the least you can do is monkmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 5698, Bigfatpersonboy and 14 others
Brutal, dont rope bro
Try some mushrooms or LSD,they'll give you some perspective

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 5698, Bigfatpersonboy and 12 others
For those who don’t know, I’m a 37 year old ricecel living in Indiana. My white stepfather has been abusing me for a very long time, ever since I was 12. He would beat me with all types of tools, but the consistently worst one was when he would beat my skull with a metal wrench. I have the scars to this day where hair doesn’t grow. Recently, his health has been deteriorating bc of diabetic complications. Today, he finally succumbed to them.

My mother (Filipina) married my stepfather 2 years after my biological father (Chinese) died when I was 10. My mother, after a period of mourning (about a month), was on the prowl for white cock. I don't know whether it was because she just wanted some companionship, or wanted to be satisfied sexually, she saw my shitty white stepfather as a piece of shit worthy to be a part of my family.

If you would like to read more about my life, here's a link to my very first post: https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-ricecel-manifesto-warning-long.164944/

As I have stated many times in other threads, I have said I would rope once my stepfather passes. My stepfather owns a 9mm glock. I will put a single bullet in and will blow my head off. Whatever my mother does after this...she will need to fend for herself. Not that she ever cared for me or loved me. She will need to answer to the cops instead.

Thank you for everyone who I have talked to. You made me feel at home and like I belong somewhere for the first time in my life. For the first time, I felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself. For the first time, I felt like people actually listened to me. For the first time, and I can't believe I'm saying this on an anonymous forum, I felt like I was somebody of worth. I felt like I was loved and welcomed.

A special thank you to my fellow ricecels in here who related to the same problems I went through when I was growing up.

Special thank you to @Over for your support. I do hope I reincarnate not only as a prime Chad, but a Chad that helps incels and others ascend, by influencing society to stop its hypergamous ways. That's my hope, to help others, because I know what it feels like to be an outcast, for no one to help you, even if you scream for it at the top of your lungs. Hopefully, when I reincarnate after my death in 20+ years, I hope I can change society for the better for everyone in here.

This is my personal life decision and my decision only (so none of you bureaufaggots try to shut this place down; this is a place where I truly called home and many others in here too because the society that was supposed to nurture ALL of its citizens failed to do so in any meaningful way with their hateful heightism, for example). Don't try to rescue me. This is my last post. I won't be responding to comments.

I knew I remember you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, PrisonMike, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
godspeed brother, i salute you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others

Poor guy don't end your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7560, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 11 others
This is sad bro, I know it doesnt seem like it but things do get better. I wish you the best man.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 7560 and 9 others
Good thing that he died.
Adults who abuse children should be tortured and killed.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 8202 and 36 others
Your choice brother, aim well

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 5698, xefo and 10 others
People here will try to stop you or troll you but honestly...Life is not worth living when it’s been shit from the get go and you have never been happy for a minute in your life. I hope it’s quick and painless. Make sure you at least do it right and don’t end up an extremely disfigured failed suicide attempt victim. God speed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9837 and 10 others
Don't do it. There is no afterlife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 8699, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 13 others
If your life never even began, is this even considered ending it? It's more like opting out of the beta program and moving on.

I'm sorry you had to live this life. I hope you got some good moments out of it. If you do reconsider killing yourself, know that you can always live rent free in other people's brains by doing a Ted talk or telling your story to a wider range of people instead.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 9837 and 24 others
Some users will try to stop your rope but i respect your decision, just logged in to say goodbye, i don't even believe in an afterlife but i'll pray for you nonetheless.
Godspeed, i hope your soul finds peace after this hellish world.

If you end up not doing it then i also will pray for you bro, take care.

• +1
Reactions: ang3l, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 7560 and 12 others
Have a bright way bro, see you in Gandy heaven.

CavernousShorttermBee max 1mb

Also hope your whore mother dies painfully for hell she did from your life, god i hate asian women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ang3l, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 8699 and 21 others
Sad shit, man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, coping ethnic, Deleted member 9837 and 9 others
This is utter bullshit. You got this life and the least you can do is live it out. Don't fucking do this and don't listen to the self hating autists in this forum not giving a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 8202, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 26 others
hope you find peace and christ wherever you are brother, its a sad thing to witness, and i swear im the least happy when i heard and see things like this, i really do hope you reconsider things and ascend in what you want, fuck life and everything that comes from it. hope you're fine wherever you are op and just reconsider living and try different things, farewell op. hope you read this man and dont do it man. you will be missed rotting with the shitposters laughing and doing shit, reconsider it man.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
OP, PM me if you want to vent up or talk to someone

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Back Alley Boy, Morpheus and 5 others
i agree it’s sad men roping because of the blackpill.
Forget the fucking blackpill for a god damn minute and realize that someone probably already killed himself and all we did was make fun of him for being a rice and going through the shitty life that he did.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Morpheus, Bigfatpersonboy, PrisonMike and 17 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 6400
135C90D7 6A03 4051 8A97 7A4D27A36C58

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 8576 and 7 others
If hell is real then its over dont rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
I will pray for you today brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, PrisonMike, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
Forget the fucking blackpill for a god damn minute and realize that someone probably already killed himself and all we did was make fun of him for being a rice and going through the shitty life that he did.
What do you mean we? Not everyone is racist or rude we arent responsible for his death. I don’t say this stuff to people but yeah the world is cruel

What I meant by blackpill is the way society and people saw him because of the fact he was genetically unlucky :/

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 1973, GarixTheChad and 5 others
What do you mean we? Not everyone is racist or rude we arent responsible for his death. I don’t say this stuff to people but yeah the world is cruel

What I meant by blackpill is the way society and people saw him because of the fact he was genetically unlucky :/
I didn't mean you specifically, I meant .me in general. This is more than just blackpill. he was suffering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SubhumanCurrycel, s3-s3 and 1 other person
I didn't mean you specifically, I meant .me in general. This is more than just blackpill. he was suffering
yeah he had his family problems too of course. This is why every man needs a strong male father figure ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Warlow and Deleted member 8064
i feel like you’re gonna do it no matter what people say. it’s the same bullshit everyone says when you talk to someone about suicide.

this is pure and i understand what you’re going through. i am just sorry you had to live like this.

it is your choice man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Ocelot, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
Good thing that he died.
Adults who abuse children should be tortured and killed.
But nothing can make up for the damage.

@Op get money and enjoy life. He's dead don't let him keep dictating ur future

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
You have a whole life to redeem yourself! Dont cut it short
You will regret doing it, people who commit suicide tend to very often regret their irreversible choice while they are dying (survivors)

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Deleted member 7079, s3-s3 and 1 other person
Faggots in this forum are extremely narcissistic and only exist to either talk about themselves or say edgy shit that they think makes them look smarter or better one way or another. It is annoying and I hope everyone who is trying to troll OP gets raped to death by a bunch of niggers.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 1973 and 13 others
@riceronicel bro don't suicide u do u go to hell

Islam is the way bro

U will find peace

Pls don't just talk to me man

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Ocelot, TheEndHasNoEnd and 8 others
@riceronicel bro don't suicide u do u go to hell

Islam is the way bro

U will find peace

Pls don't just talk to me man
If Allah exists...then he is one sadistic faggot who deserves to rope as well.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, xefo, Deleted member 1973 and 7 others
Rest in peace if you did it. It was your choice. Hope you found peace.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, bossman, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
If Allah exists...then he is one sadistic faggot who deserves to rope as well.
Stfu

Some people are blind and disabled and they are laughing and smiling

While ur bones are a few MMs off and ur saying this shit

Ur ungrateful

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Back Alley Boy, Deleted member 7079 and 7 others
Reading all comments above me is really funny. Bunch of 16 yo lil shits who live in western first world countries with opportunities in future, with dinner prepared by mother every evening, who are native whites, some of them "struggle" in life despite being 6'0+ average looking teens and now imagine that they dare to tell 37 yo 5'2 bald broke asian guy whose life was compeletly destroyed and turned in hell by his closest relatives, his youth has been wasted, opportunities taken away, future is as dark and hard as someone can imagine and these teens tell him "Dont do it brooo life is beautiful and short, you can make from it whatever u want" "Dont rope it will get better in future trust me i know life" just lol

Honestly i hope Sergeant will set some age bar and wipe this kindergarten.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Finita Est, RODEBLUR and 35 others
Reading all comments above me is really funny. Bunch of 16 yo lil shits who live in western first world countries with opportunities in future, with dinner prepared by mother every evening, who are native whites, some of them "struggle" in life despite being 6'0+ average looking teens and now imagine that they dare to tell 37 yo 5'2 bald broke asian guy whose life was compeletly destroyed and turned in hell by his closest relatives, his youth has been wasted, opportunities taken away, future is as dark and hard as someone can imagine and these teens tell him "Dont do it brooo life is beautiful and short, you can make from it whatever u want" "Dont rope it will get better in future trust me i know life" just lol

Ur jealous that I'm still in puberty?

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, Alexanderr, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
this post legit makes me really sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Ocelot, Gaia262 and 16 others
life is about much more than just getting pussy brocel, as humans it is our ultimate duty to ascend past worldly desires and conduct ourselves justly for as long as Allah has provided us.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Matthias8272, Deleted member 6272 and 2 others
Images 1

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7079, s3-s3 and 1 other person

Ok, well he has probably killed himself already and now he will never be anything ever again. Let's hope eternal darkness and being absolutely nothing was better than living a life for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Zercic, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
“I do hope I reincarnate not only as a prime Chad, but a Chad that helps incels and others ascend, by influencing society to stop its hypergamous ways. That's my hope, to help others, because I know what it feels like to be an outcast, for no one to help you, even if you scream for it at the top of your lungs. Hopefully, when I reincarnate after my death in 20+ years, I hope I can change society for the better for everyone in here.”

All jokes aside. That’s a nice goal, I suppose, but all of those are things you can do in this life, right now, if you’re still alive. You don’t need to be 6-7 PSL to help incels and others ascend, neither do you need to be 6-7 PSL to influence society and stop its hypergamous ways.
Additionally, there is no reincarnation. If you lose all your memories, that’s it. The person you considered yourself is gone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 7079, Warlow and 5 others