Blackpill Lauren Southern Married An ETHNIC MUSLIM - SFCELS ON SUICIDE WATCH LOL!!

sytyl

sytyl

‏‏‎
Time online
46d 12h 22m
they wouldn't if you were 6'0 and jacked
nigga u live in canada which is paradise for ethnics relatively speaking

imagine having to be a low iq low inhib kurd in sweden having to be a drug dealer to get any girls

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Time online
40d 20h 9m
they wouldn't if you were 6'0 and jacked
nigga u live in canada which is paradise for ethnics relatively speaking

imagine having to be a low iq low inhib kurd in sweden having to be a drug dealer to get any girls
Sweden was much much easier than Canada/USA like 5 years ago before the refugee crisis for ethnics.

sytyl

sytyl

‏‏‎
Time online
46d 12h 22m
Sweden was much much easier than Canada/USA like 5 years ago before the refugee crisis for ethnics.
yeah, the syria stuff has made it harder, I have cousins in europe that look like dogshit but are always with stacies on their insta stories

Moggy

Moggy

Time online
40d 20h 9m
yeah, the syria stuff has made it harder, I have cousins in europe that look like dogshit but are always with stacies on their insta stories
White or ethnic stacies. I haven't tried nerdic countries for a while.

sytyl

sytyl

‏‏‎
Time online
46d 12h 22m
White or ethnic stacies. I haven't tried nerdic countries for a while.
white, they live in netherlands/germany and don't look too good psl wise (similar to the pakistani guy you or arabincel ran experiments with)

Moggy

Moggy

Time online
40d 20h 9m
white, they live in netherlands/germany and don't look too good psl wise (similar to the pakistani guy you or arabincel ran experiments with)
Slayers, but the pakistani's I linked are good looking, top tier IRL slayers.

Moggy

Moggy

Time online
40d 20h 9m
He’s an asian

American hate Muslims or anything associated with Middle East
Ask @Short Ugly and Brown
She has a verifiable history of choosing swarthy brooding ethnics over white men. Why on earth would she randomly marry a gook lol.

You can clearly see his brown skin, lol. Everyone in the comments are praising allah and asking about her muslim husband, stop coping.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Banned
Time online
71d 2h 30m
far right far left, both cringe. only looks, wealth, height matters

RicER

RicER

Amateur
Time online
5d 23h 39m
Don't care tbh it's not like I can pursue white girl maxxing as a ricecel like those masculine ethnics

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Zephir
Time online
98d 8h 43m
Just be non-white theory

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Master
Time online
18d 12h 33m
imagine ever giving a woman money or attention who isnt your wife

AlwaysHaveQuestions

AlwaysHaveQuestions

eating in chad's car lol
Time online
23d 56m
i had this theory for a very long time. it's the end for white and black people. identity politics have taken their race identity. ethnics are like a breathe of fresh air from this identity politics shit

Biggdink

Biggdink

Arcanologist
Time online
43d 20h 58m
Because her white incel fan base would rage hard if they saw her with a non white baby, lol.

There's been like a million threads about this on /pol/ and stormfront.
babies mix of white and middle eastern look white

definitely an asian husband

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Zephir
Time online
34d 16h 26m
Imagine having to literally hide your own baby face because some nutjobs will throw shit at you if he is not white

Of course she is now a centrist, she's feeling on her skin the crazyness of the right.

Moggy

Moggy

Time online
40d 20h 9m
She took curry dick and couldn’t go back.

It’s over for Ben Shapiro and muh “judeo cristian culture”
She unironically has had like 4-5 paki/indian boyfriends yet white incels simp for her.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Mind Games
Time online
137d 21h 1m

This dumb bitch ran a hate campaign against ethnics for years and used the alt right as a giga cash cow. I remember this bitch making a video back in 2017 titled “why I’m not having kids”

During all of this she was fucking ethnics behind closed doors and called it quits in 2019 after getting her biggest and final bag of cash with her self made film called “borders”. Alt right incels ate that shit up so fast

now she’s returned just for her to get MARRIED with an ethnic and give birth to a mutt.

It’s literally over. Alt right movement is dead and buried. Online leftists caught up, all alt right content creators who were respected 4 years ago are either in hiding, or left the movement, or were exposed as being massive grifters only making content for money.

Jfl. Politics is a joke. Especially online politics

AH1882

AH1882

Apprentice
Time online
5d 17h 44m
Reminder all the "based and redpilled" "trad waifu's" are secretely in love with non white men. Lauren Southern made millions of hundreds of thousands of white betabux soyboys and LARP'ed as the "defender of the west" only to marry an ethnic. She is a hardcore ultra far right sfcel who has made a career off demonizing ethnics, especially ethnics and muslims. However, many suggested her hatred stemmed from being rejected by ethnics growing up as she grew up in an ethnic heavy city and had ethnic Boyfriends in the past. Last year she randomly stopped making videos and popped up again in 2020 with a non white baby and an ethnic husband she's too scared to show. Needless to say the white betabux are seething with rage and calling her all sorts of slurs.

@sytyl @Sikkunt23 @brbbrah @Blackout.xl @SubhumanCurrycel @BigBiceps
That thing has a man's skull. Man's brow ridge. Man size skull
Reminder all the "based and redpilled" "trad waifu's" are secretely in love with non white men. Lauren Southern made millions of hundreds of thousands of white betabux soyboys and LARP'ed as the "defender of the west" only to marry an ethnic. She is a hardcore ultra far right sfcel who has made a career off demonizing ethnics, especially ethnics and muslims. However, many suggested her hatred stemmed from being rejected by ethnics growing up as she grew up in an ethnic heavy city and had ethnic Boyfriends in the past. Last year she randomly stopped making videos and popped up again in 2020 with a non white baby and an ethnic husband she's too scared to show. Needless to say the white betabux are seething with rage and calling her all sorts of slurs.

@sytyl @Sikkunt23 @brbbrah @Blackout.xl @SubhumanCurrycel @BigBiceps
She has many biological male skull traits. Not to mention her voice. How do people not know the world is a stage.

Moggy

Moggy

Time online
40d 20h 9m

This dumb bitch ran a hate campaign against ethnics for years and used the alt right as a giga cash cow. I remember this bitch making a video back in 2017 titled “why I’m not having kids”

During all of this she was fucking ethnics behind closed doors and called it quits in 2019 after getting her biggest and final bag of cash with her self made film called “borders”. Alt right incels ate that shit up so fast

now she’s returned just for her to get MARRIED with an ethnic and give birth to a mutt.

It’s literally over. Alt right movement is dead and buried. Online leftists caught up, all alt right content creators who were respected 4 years ago are either in hiding, or left the movement, or were exposed as being massive grifters only making content for money.

This disgusting whore LARP'ed as a "Crusader" and tried to sink refugees in the ocean, all the meanwhile taking ethnic dick in her personal life.

AH1882

AH1882

Apprentice
Time online
5d 17h 44m

The alt right was lead by jewish actors always throwing up the tripple6/3pillers of masonry

AH1882

AH1882

Apprentice
Time online
5d 17h 44m
TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
Time online
12d 15h 56m
She works for the jews, and i think shes jewish herself, controlled opposition, if it's true then probably done for demoralization purposes. Who cares.

Moggy

Moggy

Time online
40d 20h 9m
That isn't even "her" name. You will lol..when you find out.
Lauren Simonsen is a white danish surname, nothing jewish about her.

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Icy Narco lookalike
Time online
37d 12h 2m
time for ethnics to go for alt right women
and whites to go for leftist women
lmao
what a clown world