[LDAR] [Lifefuel for fat fucks] anything with over 20 percent sugar makes you retarded and how to fix it

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[LDAR] [Lifefuel for fat fucks] anything with over 20 percent sugar makes you retarded and how to fix it
  • Thread starterjerrycan dan
  • Start dateYesterday at 11:31 PM
Jump to newWatch
[IMG alt="jerrycan dan"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/10/10891.jpg?1550297955[/IMG]
jerrycan dan
Mοdcel
-

JoinedJul 22, 2018Messages4,373
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
About a month ago I was dealing with some mad brain fog. I was also eating a ton of sugary shit as a form of coping. If you do this and ever feel frustrated occasionally by the mild lack of lucidity that comes with brain fog, you should stop shoveling garbage that fries your brain and your insides into your mouth. Legit anything processed with added sugar is something you should eat as little as possible, preferably never. Thousands of years of peasants who spent their whole lives toiling away with plants were not able to breed fruit that will fuck you and your blood sugar up as much as the average service station doughnut can.

A sign you should try this out is if you ever feel alert and generally better after sleeping for an abnormally long period of time and then waking up.

How do you stop? You break the habit. How do you do this? It's extremely easy. Simply don't eat for 24 hours and a bit, and after that ease yourself back into normal food over the next couple of days with foods low in carbohydrates and with small portions initially. At no point eat sugary garbage after you stopped eating for about 27 hours. What does this achieve? You break the habit of using food in general as a crutch because you've started exercising portion control, and you don't crave sugary junk anymore because what you are eating has none of it. This is incredibly easy even for a low motivation retard such as myself and many others here because all you have to do is be more passive than usual and not eat certain things. Unless you live in the car park of a Ben and Jerry's and eat out of their waste bin to survive this is piss easy to accomplish. After this is done a certain degree of lucidity and lack of brain fog will return to you that you didn't think you'd lost.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel and Deleted member 1329
Didn't read but eating 150g sugar daily atm

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Insomniac
portions me

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Not a single word tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Autist
@incelkingkong