Le Fort III Osteotomy

Just do this theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Mewton, fuckedupmanlet and 11 others
I’m fucking doing it before my mid 20’s
My face is literally deformed from the side, I might even be tilting my head up in this photo
Kys retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, NothingCanStopMe, Zeta ascended and 4 others
You kys fucking truecel

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and needsolution
I can probably get it, seriously. I have deformed tier asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
That's what it looks like actually

If youre getting this you're retarded

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 13588 and Zeta ascended
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 13588 and 10 others
Another thing is that I'd be worried if a surgeon agreed to do something this extreme to someone like the OP who is not deformed.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 13588 and OCDMaxxing
Does anyone know the maximum amount the maxilla can be advanced with lefort 3? Cant find the answer anywhere. Would presume it could be upto 1.5-2cm.

This barbaric surgery is out of the question

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lookologist003, try2beme, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
just get lefort 3 implant

Image result for custom paranasal implants

"Custom implants create the opportunity for major midface augmentation. By designing an implant that can cover most or all of the midface, improving horizontal midface projection can be can be achieved. Once seen as only obtainable by various types of midface osteotomies, a custom midface implant does so more effectively. (minus the forward teeth movement) Placed through a intraoral approach such midface implants are placed around the infraorbital nerve through an implant splitting technique."

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, try2beme, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
just get lefort 3 implant

"Custom implants create the opportunity for major midface augmentation. By designing an implant that can cover most or all of the midface, improving horizontal midface projection can be can be achieved. Once seen as only obtainable by various types of midface osteotomies, a custom midface implant does so more effectively. (minus the forward teeth movement) Placed through a intraoral approach such midface implants are placed around the infraorbital nerve through an implant splitting technique."
It doesn't move nose forward, so it is bullcrap.

No, the implant does not move nose forward, how could it if it is PARAnasal.
Image result for paranasal implant

go to a mirror, put a finger under your upper lip and push below one of ur nostrils. it pushes ur nose forwards.

Image result for paranasal implant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 6191
That was brutal to watch
It's unwatchable, sadly for people that would benefit mostly from le fort3? Do you guys think it will get less invasive someday in the future, or is mse + facepulling best alternative there is?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 6191
It's unwatchable, sadly for people that would benefit mostly from le fort3? Do you guys think it will get less invasive someday in the future, or is mse + facepulling best alternative there is?
Probably the latter. I agree with the other guys who say most surgeons will deny to do this unless you’re severely deformed

its a surgery it’s bound to brutal
What’s important is what’s the likelihood of blindness and death and how likely are results to be aesthetic that’s all that matters

• +1
its a surgery it’s bound to brutal
What’s important is what’s the likelihood of blindness and death and how likely are results to be aesthetic that’s all that matters
those are still too big sadly

those are still too big sadly

From what I’ve gathered from online the likelihood of death is insignificant and blindness is 1% (modified lefort 3)
For me that’s acceptable for another that might be outrageous

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003 and WBC323
Damm brah 60,000 that's like a new BMW right there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, try2beme and CursedOne
Bumo

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
Ok I have to drink liquid only after lefort 3??? For how long?

I’m I allowed to swallow Stacy semen as a drink???? Or it’s considered too heavy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, try2beme, Deleted member and 2 others
Stop dreaming of Le Fort III, no legitimate surgeon will perform it on you.

If they agree to do it, they are hack surgeons and will fuck you up.

It's kind of a paradox. You want the world's best to perform Le Fort III on you, but the world's best won't do it, because they know you aren't a syndromic case and have higher ethics.

One who would agree to, you wouldn't want to go to anyway.

Sort of like "I don't want to belong to a club who would actually accept me".

I contacted numerous orthos and all said the Le Fort III for me is out of the question.

Le Fort I - sure, but... fuck that shit, I don't want chimp mouth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 2729, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Stop dreaming of Le Fort III, no legitimate surgeon will perform it on you.

If they agree to do it, they are hack surgeons and will fuck you up.

It's kind of a paradox. You want the world's best to perform Le Fort III on you, but the world's best won't do it, because they know you aren't a syndromic case and have higher ethics.

One who would agree to, you wouldn't want to go to anyway.

Sort of like "I don't want to belong to a club who would actually accept me".

I contacted numerous orthos and all said the Le Fort III for me is out of the question.

Le Fort I - sure, but... fuck that shit, I don't want chimp mouth.
My goal is lefort 2, im 18 so cant get it till 20 atleast

I will get it it’s possible

i watched several videos i will tell my family to give this to me at home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, try2beme, UglyGod360 and 6 others
My goal is lefort 2, im 18 so cant get it till 20 atleast

I will get it it’s possible
Le Fort II is possible

• +1
Reactions: Elias
I think I might need CCW rotation. No malocclusion

Attachments

• C677203F-7FF9-4308-A815-35883333BA90.jpeg
    C677203F-7FF9-4308-A815-35883333BA90.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 53
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I need it tbh

• +1
Earl from jsf said this cost him 17k, which is a decent price if your face badly needs it, however if your midface/undereyes are only mildly recessed this will barely make a difference looks wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Earl from jsf said this cost him 17k, which is a decent price if your face badly needs it, however if your midface/undereyes are only mildly recessed this will barely make a difference looks wise.
17K?

Whats JSF?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 6401 and Elias
jawsurgeryforums. You havent heard of it by now lol?
A user genuinely got it for aesthetic purposes and wasnt deformed?

Before and after?

• +1
He didnt post the pics, but he got it by Sinn, only time I've heard of it getting done.

He dm'd it to other users and they vouched for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
From what I've read Sinn hasn't even pulled the face off, just made some incisions at the sides and went from there
If this is the usual way for a modlf3 or if you could get other surgeons to do it this way that would be lifefuel cuz they may agree to it more easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Leforrt3000
The most beautiful thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 6401
From what I've read Sinn hasn't even pulled the face off, just made some incisions at the sides and went from there
If this is the usual way for a modlf3 or if you could get other surgeons to do it this way that would be lifefuel cuz they may agree to it more easily

That makes sense, I know Earl got that modified lf3. Idk how one would go about getting the proof for this though, I guess they'd have to call up sinn and go from there. Also Idk Sinn's exact age but it seems like early 70's, so he's no doubt gonna retire soon.

• +1
Earl got a modified lefort 3, not a true lefort 3. I've yet to hear of someone getting a lefort 3 for aesthetic purposes.

• +1
nobody here is getting a MLF3 let alone a normal lefort 3. this thread is just mental gymnastics and fantasy frolics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, try2beme, Deleted member 13588 and 4 others
Great post @Elias , do you know name of the surgeons that would do that on non-deformed faces?

Is anyone on this site planning to get this?

It doesn't move nose forward, so it is bullcrap.
But what about birdcels. They already have extremely forward noses, no? For those types of faces, they have very projected noses but horrible undereye support and bad/flat cheekbones. They wouldn’t want a more forward nose, one would think?