LEAN, BUT STILL BLOATED? HOLD A LOT OF WATER? GTFIH!

Adderall

Adderall

Iron
This is my first post as a member of the Looksmax community. Will make more posts when I have time about tips and information that have really helped me out throughout my journey.

Through a few days of lurking here, I am blown away by how many people here are bloated as shit, but either don't know it and think it's fat, or have no idea how to get rid of it. Today I will teach you how.

NOTE: This is reserved for people who are bloated, but are below 15% bodyfat (Can see at least your top 2 abs). If you are over 15%, then lose weight first. Ideally you want aim for 12% or less though.

I'm on too much Adderall. Let's get into it.

1. REDUCE SODIUM INTAKE

Most people are truly autistic with the amount of sodium that they consume on an everyday basis.
SODIUM MAKES YOUR BODY RETAIN WATER! You're basically telling your body it's dehydrated, and should store more water for later.

The average American eats 3400mg of sodium in one day. You should be aiming for no more than a third of that.
Is not hard at all if you cut out junk food and processed foods.

2. DRINK MORE WATER

It may seem counterintuitive, but drinking more water actually causes your body to retain less water. How this works, is the excess amount of water intake actually tells your body to hold onto less water, as you are getting plenty.

Aim for 10-16 cups of water a day, or around 3-4L. I currently drink 16 cups, spread out throughout the day, and it's been great.
You know you're getting enough if your piss is almost as clear as water.

I know some douche in the comments is going to complain about this being overkill, but it really isn't. Most of y'all are probably only pissing like 3 times a day, and you wonder why you're holding water.

It will be a bit strange the first few days, drinking water when you really don't feel like it, but keep at it. After around 3 days, your body will adapt to this new extraneous stimuli, and you will begin to feel thirsty throughout the day.

I have graduated, but what I did all throughout high school, was buy a 500mL water bottle that I would have sitting on my desk every block. I would take sips throughout the class, until it was empty by the time class ended. Then, between blocks, I would refill the water bottle at the water fountain, and repeat this all 4 blocks. That's 2L, or 8 cups in of itself. Easy.

3. TAKE MAGNESIUM CITRATE!!!

My most important tip, is to buy a Magnesium Citrate supplement.

There are a variety of different types of Magnesium. Make sure you buy CITRATE, and not oxide or glycinate etc.

The reason you want Magnesium Citrate, is because it acts as a natural laxative. It has been shown to pull water out of the body and into the small intestine, where it is then excreted. Basically, your shit will be a lot softer, and you will retain less water.

Start off at 300mg/day, and increase as needed. I personally take 450mg/day, as that is the sweet spot for me.
Too little, and the laxative effects don't work, too much, and you will get diarrhea.

Dosage is different for everyone, so experiment a little.

Have also tried things such as B6, Potassium, and Vitamin C. Those haven't really worked for me, but feel free to try them yourself as well.

4. EAT LESS CARBS

Carbs are good, but most people overdo it. Lay off the chips, fries, junk food, and all that bullshit.
Cut those out, and you will see an immediate difference the next day if you are a heavy consumer.

You can still eat carbs, but stick to things such as rice or oatmeal. Even then, consume in moderation.

5. DON'T USE THE SAUNA

Whenever discussions about water weight arise, there are always people who proclaim: "Just use the sauna bro! Sweat out the water in one go! It's super easy and hassle free!"

Don't listen to them, it's bullshit.

Sure, you will sweat out a few pounds of water weight during a sauna session, but it's useless.
This sudden loss in water will tell your body to put itself in 'dehydration mode' pretty much, and it will literally retain nearly ALL of the water that you rehydrate.

So you end up at square one. Still a bloated motherfucker.

That's not to say you can't use the sauna. Those are relaxing as fuck, and fun to be in when you're high.

And that's it!

Good luck. Update us if this ends up working for you.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, shakmax, SkinjobCatastrophe and 16 others
Nice first post greycel !!

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 2607
High IQ greycel dn rd but maybe will later

Edit: keto diet is great for this guys

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and jordanbarrettisgod
how you supposed to eat 1.2g of salt?

another anti-bloat thread that doesn't even mention potassium

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Rift and draco
if you dont eat shit packaged food alot... dont worry much abt sodium intake.

otherwise legit info

imma drink water now

How to reduce bloat 101 for chiseled jawline

Be low bodyfat
Drink Lots of Water
Hit the gym lift heavy weight, do cardio
Fast for 16-20 hours, or do 48 hour fast for insane results

????

Take pictures of male model face, then eat ice cream like a normal binge eating female model

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
you would get along with zyros jfl

I'm always worried about reducing sodium if I'm low carb, or if I exercise and sweat and lose salt/electrolytes through sweat.

Would it be better to eat more potassium instead to improve the sodium to potassium ratio?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
You do get used to drinking more water

You also want to increase your potassium intake in addition to reducing sodium.

Btw has anyone here ever taken a diuretic?

I'm always worried about reducing sodium if I'm low carb, or if I exercise and sweat and lose salt/electrolytes through sweat.

Would it be better to eat more potassium instead to improve the sodium to potassium ratio?
Yes, increasing potassium will make you leaner.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and Deleted member 2756
dihydrotestosterone + plus a massive potassium flush will make you drier than a grannies fanny.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
You still need sodium. Especially if you lift and sweat. Just keep it constant and make sure you have more potassium than salt. It's about the ratio. I use potassium chloride powder for that. The pills are just too weak. This shit can probably kill you if you take too much though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
How to reduce bloat 101 for chiseled jawline

Be low bodyfat
Drink Lots of Water
Hit the gym lift heavy weight, do cardio
Fast for 16-20 hours, or do 48 hour fast for insane results

????

Take pictures of male model face, then eat ice cream like a normal binge eating female model
Hey how did your Lose your bodyfat i am 17% and want to hit 12%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This is my first post as a member of the Looksmax community. Will make more posts when I have time about tips and information that have really helped me out throughout my journey.

Through a few days of lurking here, I am blown away by how many people here are bloated as shit, but either don't know it and think it's fat, or have no idea how to get rid of it. Today I will teach you how.

NOTE: This is reserved for people who are bloated, but are below 15% bodyfat (Can see at least your top 2 abs). If you are over 15%, then lose weight first. Ideally you want aim for 12% or less though.

I'm on too much Adderall. Let's get into it.

1. REDUCE SODIUM INTAKE

Most people are truly autistic with the amount of sodium that they consume on an everyday basis.
SODIUM MAKES YOUR BODY RETAIN WATER! You're basically telling your body it's dehydrated, and should store more water for later.

The average American eats 3400mg of sodium in one day. You should be aiming for no more than a third of that.
Is not hard at all if you cut out junk food and processed foods.

2. DRINK MORE WATER

It may seem counterintuitive, but drinking more water actually causes your body to retain less water. How this works, is the excess amount of water intake actually tells your body to hold onto less water, as you are getting plenty.

Aim for 10-16 cups of water a day, or around 3-4L. I currently drink 16 cups, spread out throughout the day, and it's been great.
You know you're getting enough if your piss is almost as clear as water.

I know some douche in the comments is going to complain about this being overkill, but it really isn't. Most of y'all are probably only pissing like 3 times a day, and you wonder why you're holding water.

It will be a bit strange the first few days, drinking water when you really don't feel like it, but keep at it. After around 3 days, your body will adapt to this new extraneous stimuli, and you will begin to feel thirsty throughout the day.

I have graduated, but what I did all throughout high school, was buy a 500mL water bottle that I would have sitting on my desk every block. I would take sips throughout the class, until it was empty by the time class ended. Then, between blocks, I would refill the water bottle at the water fountain, and repeat this all 4 blocks. That's 2L, or 8 cups in of itself. Easy.

3. TAKE MAGNESIUM CITRATE!!!

My most important tip, is to buy a Magnesium Citrate supplement.

There are a variety of different types of Magnesium. Make sure you buy CITRATE, and not oxide or glycinate etc.

The reason you want Magnesium Citrate, is because it acts as a natural laxative. It has been shown to pull water out of the body and into the small intestine, where it is then excreted. Basically, your shit will be a lot softer, and you will retain less water.

Start off at 300mg/day, and increase as needed. I personally take 450mg/day, as that is the sweet spot for me.
Too little, and the laxative effects don't work, too much, and you will get diarrhea.

Dosage is different for everyone, so experiment a little.

Have also tried things such as B6, Potassium, and Vitamin C. Those haven't really worked for me, but feel free to try them yourself as well.

4. EAT LESS CARBS

Carbs are good, but most people overdo it. Lay off the chips, fries, junk food, and all that bullshit.
Cut those out, and you will see an immediate difference the next day if you are a heavy consumer.

You can still eat carbs, but stick to things such as rice or oatmeal. Even then, consume in moderation.

5. DON'T USE THE SAUNA

Whenever discussions about water weight arise, there are always people who proclaim: "Just use the sauna bro! Sweat out the water in one go! It's super easy and hassle free!"

Don't listen to them, it's bullshit.

Sure, you will sweat out a few pounds of water weight during a sauna session, but it's useless.
This sudden loss in water will tell your body to put itself in 'dehydration mode' pretty much, and it will literally retain nearly ALL of the water that you rehydrate.

So you end up at square one. Still a bloated motherfucker.

That's not to say you can't use the sauna. Those are relaxing as fuck, and fun to be in when you're high.

And that's it!

Good luck. Update us if this ends up working for you.
Nice post. Add dandelion extract or tea or whatever it helps reduce water weight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2632
Hey how did your Lose your bodyfat i am 17% and want to hit 12%

The only no bullshit way to drop bodyfat at a good rate is to do long fast

So I would do a 36-48 hour fast and both days before I eat I would go lift weights and do some cardio, on days that I eat everyday I still only eat in a 4-8 hour window, I never eat all day long

While fasting I will drink 4 tablespoons of Apple Cidar Vinegar and 2 tablespoons of No Salt ( Potassium ), which help give you energy and prevent hunger

Once you start getting pretty lean I would hop on a beginner steroid cycle to help build decent sized muscle while your still cutting to get that Chad body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lars
The only no bullshit way to drop bodyfat at a good rate is to do long fast

So I would do a 36-48 hour fast and both days before I eat I would go lift weights and do some cardio, on days that I eat everyday I still only eat in a 4-8 hour window, I never eat all day long

While fasting I will drink 4 tablespoons of Apple Cidar Vinegar and 2 tablespoons of No Salt ( Potassium ), which help give you energy and prevent hunger

Once you start getting pretty lean I would hop on a beginner steroid cycle to help build decent sized muscle while your still cutting to get that Chad body
thankyou!

• +1
I did all of this but the bloat came back, I don't understand it at all and the internet doesn't have many answers. I literally am starving eating like 5 carrots, 10 bananas, and meat a day bloated whilst Chad eats pizza, drinks zero water, and has zero water retention.

• +1