Leanmaxers, what should my groccery list look like?

IronMike

IronMike

Silver
I want the best bang for my buck

Chicken breast, eggs, and brown rice

Best protein per value

I get those "premier protein" shakes that costco sells, The vanilla is good as fuark despite being 1g of sugar. And it's 160 cal for 30g of protein.

Whatever you want as long as you stay under TDEE.

If you want healthiest then go vegan.

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel
would you recommend rotisserie chicken without skin? Chicken Breasts are very expensive
If themmacros look fine then yeah. Breast givesthe best protein percalories so it's good for cutting or volume eating. I personally use thighs becaue they taste better.

If themmacros look fine then yeah. Breast givesthe best protein percalories so it's good for cutting or volume eating. I personally use thighs becaue they taste better.
do you mix up lunch and dinner or is it a combo of Chicken, Rice, Veggies?

do you mix up lunch and dinner or is it a combo of Chicken, Rice, Veggies?
It depends per month.
Right now I just freeze ground turkey, and buy microwavable peas and brown rice. I pour the whole bag of ground turkey for 2 servings, the whole bag of peas for 2 servings, and 2 rice packets for 2 servings. I eat on for lunch and refridgerate the other one for dinner.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
It depends per month.
Right now I just freeze ground turkey, and buy microwavable peas and brown rice. I pour the whole bag of ground turkey for 2 servings, the whole bag of peas for 2 servings, and 2 rice packets for 2 servings. I eat on for lunch and refridgerate the other one for dinner.
Ok, I've been running Tilapia, Rice, Broccoli for lunch and then Tilapia and Broccoli for dinner. But I guess changing the protein doesn't really matter much

Whatever you want as long as you stay under TDEE.

If you want healthiest then go vegan.
vegans have b12, iron deficiencies and they die around the same age as meat eaters, it's a bullshit ideology. Our oral anatomy consists of flat teeth that are used for tearing apart leaves, but we also have canines, which are used to tear apart meat. We are meant to be omnivores.
For leanmaxxing, you're going to be in a calorie deficit, the goal during this deficit is to feel as full as possible to ensure adherence to the diet. The key is to eat high volume, low calorie food. Some examples include watermelon, popcorn, salads. You also need to ensure that your getting at least 0.8 - 1.0 g of protein per pound of bodyweight. For carb sources try to eat mostly complex carbs, so that you are full for a longer time, ex.- brown rice, oatmeal. Make sure you are getting enough fats in your diet, will ensure that your hormone profile doesn't get messed up, fats should be anywhere from 20-35% of your total calories for the day. Good sources of fat include avocado, nuts, peanut butter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, vHenri, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
vegans have b12, iron deficiencies and they die around the same age as meat eaters, it's a bullshit ideology. Our oral anatomy consists of flat teeth that are used for tearing apart leaves, but we also have canines, which are used to tear apart meat. We are meant to be omnivores.
For leanmaxxing, you're going to be in a calorie deficit, the goal during this deficit is to feel as full as possible to ensure adherence to the diet. The key is to eat high volume, low calorie food. Some examples include watermelon, popcorn, salads. You also need to ensure that your getting at least 0.8 - 1.0 g of protein per pound of bodyweight. For carb sources try to eat mostly complex carbs, so that you are full for a longer time, ex.- brown rice, oatmeal. Make sure you are getting enough fats in your diet, will ensure that your hormone profile doesn't get messed up, fats should be anywhere from 20-35% of your total calories for the day. Good sources of fat include avocado, nuts, peanut butter.
Damn some watermelon sounds good as fuck.

My grocery list for tomorrow is going to be
-Chicken Legs
-Peanut Butter
-Broccoli Cuts
-Fiber One Cereal
-Strawberries
-Kool Aid Mix
-Decaf Coffee
-Peanuts Trail Mix

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

Naturalistic fallacies all over the place and you can't even source any of your claims.

Effects of LDL and heart disease.

Most retards have elevated LDL even when eating less meat, higher than required for development of heart disease.

Vegans are the only dietary group that having LDL lower than is required for the development of heart disease.

Kill yourself.

70% of blood cholesterol is made by the liver, the remaining 30% is influenced my dietary choice. You can't argue facts, Japanese have a long life span and primarily eat fish. Using cholesterol as a sole marker for health when promoting veganism is a piss poor job.

70% of blood cholesterol is made by the liver, the remaining 30% is influenced my dietary choice.

And humans are only responsible for 3% of global carbon emissions, but climate change is still happening.

You can't just state some retarded shit like "only 30% of cholesterol comes from food" when you have no idea what that entails.

As I just linked, reducing dietary cholesterol has a massive reduction in blood cholesterol levels and results in complete reduction and sometimes even reversal of atherosclerosis.

Read the study.

Japanese have a long life span and primarily eat fish.
And I bet they'd live even longer if they were vegan :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
And humans are only responsible for 3% of global carbon emissions, but climate change is still happening.

You can't just state some retarded shit like "only 30% of cholesterol comes from food" when you have no idea what that entails.

As I just linked, reducing dietary cholesterol has a massive reduction in blood cholesterol levels and results in complete reduction and sometimes even reversal of atherosclerosis.

Read the study.

And I bet they'd live even longer if they were vegan :)
fell for the climate change meme, is a vegan, is fucking retarded and has been jewed beyond the point of no return. Kill your self.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
fell for the climate change meme, is a vegan, is fucking retarded and has been jewed beyond the point of no return. Kill your self.
Still trying to desperately deny climate change, veganism, and accuse others of being jews all in an attempt to keep your jewish kosher meat industry monopoly alive, sad. The goyim will rise.

Still trying to desperately deny climate change, veganism, and accuse others of being jews all in an attempt to keep your jewish kosher meat industry monopoly alive, sad. The goyim will rise.
i cringed, you're beyond homosexual

b

blah blah blah kill yourself, i won :)
you didn't win, vegans cannot get D3, without an extremely concentrated form of D2 from a supplement, vegans cannot obtain retinol from carotene, heme iron is barely absorbed and those with ceoliac disease can barely absorb heme iron, let alone fucking plant iron. the vegan diet isn't nutritionally adequate and I've proven that, what have you proven? that you can read a Jewish cuck study? by all means, go ahead starve yourself, if you're down to scoff algae supplements and d2 mushroom powder along with B12 then, by all means, do it, but it all doesn't matter because you cannot get vitamin A, and you never will be able to ever without eating animals. Kill yourself.

ground beef, chuck, liver, salt, occasionally canned fatty fish like mackerel/sardines

also ask butcher for fat trimmings, very cheap and healthy way to get calories. I get good fat trimmed of grass fed/organic steaks for 2$ a pound. Excellent food arbitrage opportunity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
not vegan but:
vegans have b12, iron deficiencies and they die around the same age as meat eaters

sounds comically false. Either the study(s) you're basing this off of have no way of discerning between a healthy vegan diet & an unhealthy one, or they just don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
you didn't win, vegans cannot get D3, without an extremely concentrated form of D2 from a supplement, vegans cannot obtain retinol from carotene, heme iron is barely absorbed and those with ceoliac disease can barely absorb heme iron, let alone fucking plant iron. the vegan diet isn't nutritionally adequate and I've proven that, what have you proven? that you can read a Jewish cuck study? by all means, go ahead starve yourself, if you're down to scoff algae supplements and d2 mushroom powder along with B12 then, by all means, do it, but it all doesn't matter because you cannot get vitamin A, and you never will be able to ever without eating animals. Kill yourself.
again you fucking retard, you didn't even read the studies LOL, the plant form of vitamin D is d2
You're actually fucking autistic.

"Traditionally, only animal products have been considered a source of vitamin D3, but today we know that vitamin D3 and its metabolites are formed in certain plants. Accordingly, fruits and vegetables have the potential to serve as a source of vitamin D. Especially, the Solanaceae family contains high amounts of vitamin D3, which is of special interest considering the importance of this family in human nutrition. The Solanaceae family includes important vegetables such as potato, tomato and pepper all of which have been found to contain vitamin D3. "

You accuse me of not reading studies but don't even read the easiest part of the study, the conclusion, lmao, fucking off yourself.

Can you kill yourself multiple times?

"Shiitake mushrooms not only produce vitamin D2 but also produce vitamin D3 and vitamin D4. ..... Ingestion of mushrooms may also provide the consumer with a source of vitamin D3 and vitamin D4. "

you didn't link me to any studies based on carotenoid conversion to retinol.

Even if the conversion rates are lower, you can still kill yourself, because the conversion rates are high enough to still not have vegans being at any risk for vitamin A defficiency

I find it extremely ironic that you continue to call me jewish, even though veganism is pushed by the jews, you are one pathetic little weak vegan aren't you.
I find it extremely ironic that jews eat kosher meat and you're attempting to throw the scent off the jew trail by claiming jews push veganism, even though they are the only ones to benefit from the meat industry and the kosher meat production monopoly. Kill yourself and Israel. Jews are the most conniving and disgusting creatures on earth.

JFL you dumb cuck

"Shiitake mushrooms not only produce vitamin D2 but also produce vitamin D3 and vitamin D4. ..... Ingestion of mushrooms may also provide the consumer with a source of vitamin D3 and vitamin D4. "

fucking cringe, conventional mushrooms aren't exposed to sunlight when they are grown, only mushrooms that are being sold as containing vitamin D have d2-d4. Good luck finding those regardless.

"Traditionally, only animal products have been considered a source of vitamin D3, but today we know that vitamin D3 and its metabolites are formed in certain plants. Accordingly, fruits and vegetables have the potential to serve as a source of vitamin D. Especially, the Solanaceae family contains high amounts of vitamin D3, which is of special interest considering the importance of this family in human nutrition. The Solanaceae family includes important vegetables such as potato, tomato and pepper all of which have been found to contain vitamin D3. "

again you're fucking retarded, D3 is an animal hormone, plants cannot and will never be able to create D3, this study inertly wrong. And not once in this study does it state that only eating plants is nutritionally adequate regarding D3 intake.

Even if the conversion rates are lower, you can still kill yourself, because the conversion rates are high enough to still not have vegans being at any risk for vitamin A defficiency

not going to respond to this one because I've already provided a multitude of studies providing evidence that conversion rates are pathetically low, the only reason the RDA is set at such a low number is that humans have resorted to eating fewer animals and more plants due to jewish overlords lying and demonizing animal products. Why is the RDA for calcium so high? because we don't eat as many animals as indigenous tribes did. They needed barely any calcium because they ate organ meats that are extremely high in K2, along with large amounts of D3 in their foods. Without k2 and d3 working synergistically calcium is stored into the soft tissues and in the arteries instead of the bones. The reason I'm bringing this up is because modern-day RDA's are scuffed and retarded. Being said, these vegans probably are deficient in vitamin A but they aren't 'statistically' deficient. Keep coping.

I find it extremely ironic that jews eat kosher meat and you're attempting to throw the scent off the jew trail by claiming jews push veganism, even though they are the only ones to benefit from the meat industry and the kosher meat production monopoly. Kill yourself and Israel. Jews are the most conniving and disgusting creatures on earth.
you've really good some anger issues mate, I'd work that out if I was you, I've already stated that I'm not Jewish but for some strange reason you keep calling me one, something is definitely wrong with you. No wonder vegans get such a bad rep, they are mentally ill and always triggered.

not vegan but:

sounds comically false. Either the study(s) you're basing this off of have no way of discerning between a healthy vegan diet & an unhealthy one, or they just don't exist.
go vegan and die

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
For leanmaxing you will need:

• styrofoam cups
• promethazine
• codeine cough syrup
• sprite

Optional:
• Jolly Rancher hard candy
• vodka.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and nastynas
For leanmaxing you will need:

• styrofoam cups
• promethazine
• codeine cough syrup
• sprite

Optional:
• Jolly Rancher hard candy
• vodka.

dont forget to double cup

fucking cringe, conventional mushrooms aren't exposed to sunlight when they are grown, only mushrooms that are being sold as containing vitamin D have d2-d4. Good luck finding those regardless.
You're retarded, they still are active when you turn them over, and the study mentioned multiple mushrooms species some of which are sold in retail stores, kill yourself.

again you're fucking retarded, D3 is an animal hormone, plants cannot and will never be able to create D3, this study inertly wrong. And not once in this study does it state that only eating plants is nutritionally adequate regarding D3 intake.

You're actually fucking braindead, the study LITERALLY SAYS THAT PLANTS CAN PRODUCE D3, DO YOU KNOW THAT DISCOVERIES IN THE NATURAL SCIENCES AND NUTRITION SOMETIMES GO AGAINST THE TRADITIONAL MEATHEAD JEW AGENDA?

And not once in this study does it state that only eating plants is nutritionally adequate regarding D3 intake.
It doesn't need to because I already linked a study showing you that vegans aren't nutrient deficient in any categories but you can't read, because you follow the advice of a fucking retard who also thinks the Earth is flat and also stares into the fucking sun, maybe that's why you're incapable of reading, because 90% of your vision is blocked.

not going to respond to this one because I've already provided a multitude of studies providing evidence that conversion rates are pathetically
And I have already linked a study showing that vegans aren't deficient in any nutrients, but keep lying to others so you can keep your kosher meat industry alive, shekel hoarder.

you've really good some anger issues mate, I'd work that out if I was you, I've already stated that I'm not Jewish but for some strange reason you keep calling me one, something is definitely wrong with you. No wonder vegans get such a bad rep, they are mentally ill and always triggered.
Anyone else notice how he stopped denying it and started to deflect to other topics?

"muh jewish conspiracy is dying so lemme talk about anger issues"

Keep trying to keep your kosher industry alive, the goyim will rise.

A lot of veggies and fruits

And for other things

Dark chocolate
Oatmeal
Avocado
Salmon and tuna
Chia and flax seeds
Virgin coconut oil
Extra virgin olive oil
Butter
Eggs
Organic chicken breast